• ベストアンサー

英文について

以下の英文について教えてください。TOEIC問題集の抜粋です。 Thanks for your help planning tomorrow's community health fair. 明日の地域健康フェアを企画する手助けをありがとう。 このhelpは名詞だと思いますが、なぜ名詞のhelpの後にplanningが続くのでしょうか? Thanks for your help ( which is ) planning tomorrow's community health fair. というように、which isが省略されているのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。このhelpは名詞だと思いますが、なぜ名詞のhelpの後にplanningが続くのでしょうか?  「~を計画して」と言う分詞構文だからと思います。 2。Thanks for your help ( which is ) planning tomorrow's community health fair. というように、which isが省略されているのでしょうか?  この planning は動名詞ではなく、helpと同格ではありませんから which is が省略さていないためです。分詞構文については、下記などをご覧ください。  https://eigo-box.jp/grammar/how-to-translate-participial-construction/

nekirog
質問者

お礼

分詞構文だったんですね。 非常に勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help. I can go to college thanks to my uncle's help. Thanks for ~. をありがとう。 thanks to ~のおかげで 意味、用法は理解していますが、 thankにSがついているのは、thankが名詞であって 複数形になっているから、ととらえていますが それでよろしいでしょうか? Thank you for ~.のthankは動詞ととらえています。 なんとなく気になっていたので 質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文どう訳せばいいんでしょうか?どなたかお願いします

Other fallout from the global financial situation may be compromised funding for programmes to improve maternal health, the goal towards which there has been least progress so far. Since the mid-1990s, most developing countries have experienced a major reduction in donor funding for family planning on a per woman basis, despite the undeniable contribution of such programmes to maternal and child health お願いします・

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

下記の文章の is with のところの文法的な説明をお願いできませんでしょうか。文章の意味はなんとなくわかるのですが。 Dr. Anthony is with the United States National Institutes of Health which paid for the study. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英文を訳して頂きたいですm(__)m

短い文面でお恥ずかしいのですが、訳して頂けたら幸いですm(__)m (子供が東方神起のダンスを踊っている動画へのコメントです。) Yunho and Changmin, here is a little fanboy!! your wish is coming true xD! I bet they'll be happy to have a Tohoshinki fan as adorable as he is <3 thanks for the vid ^^~ よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英文教えてください。

ebayでスヌーピーのマグを落札し支払いを済ませた後、以下の英文がセラーから届きました。 申し訳ありませんが訳詞教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。 Hi; Snoopy is on his way. Please let me know when you recieve. Thanks again for your bid.

• 片言の英文・・??

Your XXXX is sent air mail for me tomorrow. これって、どう解釈できるでしょうか?? 状況を説明しますと・・ 日本から、ドイツのお店に通販の注文をしたのですが、いつになっても商品が届かないので、いつ送ったのか、まだ送ってないのか、確認のメールを送ったところ、届いた返事です。どうも、むこうのお店の方、英語が片言っぽいのですが・・

• 英語でのやりとり(訳)

アバクロと言うアメリカのファッションメーカーで 個人輸入という形で買い物をしています。 いつもは、翻訳ソフトや辞書を用いてなんとか 対応していました。 今回、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら 以下のメールがきました。 クレジットカードが認可されていないことが 原因と言うことは分かったのですが 最終的に私に何を求めているのでしょうか? よろしければ訳していただけないでしょうか? 今回のメール(向こうから) Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting us at A&F. You can track your order by visiting our website at www.abercrombie.com and selecting Track your Gear�. Your order is set to ship out the next business day which is Monday, 3/14/05. We apologize it took a few business days to authorize your credit card. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F! 前回 Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting A&F. Your order will be shipped pending authorization of your credit card and the availability of your items. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F!