• ベストアンサー

英文を訳して頂きたいですm(__)m

短い文面でお恥ずかしいのですが、訳して頂けたら幸いですm(__)m (子供が東方神起のダンスを踊っている動画へのコメントです。) Yunho and Changmin, here is a little fanboy!! your wish is coming true xD! I bet they'll be happy to have a Tohoshinki fan as adorable as he is <3 thanks for the vid ^^~ よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• jairo
  • お礼率61% (59/96)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ユンホーとチャンミンね。なんて可愛い子でしょう! 願いが叶ったわね!(笑) 見た人はこの子と同じくらい熱心な東方神起のファンになること請け合いね(鼻息) ヴィデオありがとね^^

jairo
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございましたm(__)m とても助かりました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文です。

「ほら、彼がやってくる。」 という和文→英文で、私は Hey, he are coming. と書きましたが、 模範解答は Here he comes とありました。 Here he comes なんてあまり聞いたことのない英文ですがthre is構文かと思いましたが、 するとThere is a book . とは形が似つきません。 いったいHere he comes . はどのような英文なんでしょうか?

• 英訳の問題です よろしくお願いします

「きのうここに少し雪がありましたが、きょうはほとんどありません」を There was a little snow here yesterday , but There is little snow here today. としたのですが。 解答では There was a little snow here yesterday , but There is little snow today. となっていました。 here は入れてはダメなのでしょうか。それとも入れても正解になるのでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を考えてくださいm(_ _)m

次の一連の絵をみて、英文を考えてください!! (4コマ漫画っぽい感じです)一連の絵と対話が成り立つようにお願いしますm(_ _)m 一番目の絵で Akira:( (1) ) Grandma:Oh,thank you. I'll sit by these flowers. 二番目の絵で(3番目と繋がるように) Akira:( (2) ) Grandma:Where? 三番目の絵で Akira:Stand by the tree,please.By the way, Ihave a question, Grandma.( (3) ) Grandma:I'm 70 years old,but why? A few days later. 四番目の絵で Akira:Happy birthday! Here's a present for you. This tree is about200 years old.( (4) ) Grandma:Thanks.You're a kind boy. (1)~(4)の英文を考えてくださいm(_ _)m よろしくお願いします!

• ”鞄が落ちそうに置かれている。”・・・・の英文はこれで良いですか

”鞄が落ちそうに置かれている。”と言う文章を英語に直したいのです。 自分で色々考えて見ましたが,良い英文が浮かびません。 下記の英文で良いでしょうか? 他の言い方があれば教えて下さい。 1) A bag is put as if it seems to fall down. 2) A bag is put as if it is likely to fall down. 3) A bag is put in such a way that it starts to fall down. 4) A bag is put coming near falling down. 5) A bag is put looking almost falling down. この様な英文は思いつくのですが,これらで良いのかの知れませんが,なんとなくスッキリしません。 宜しくご教示お願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの販売について質問が来ました。良く分かりません、翻訳をお願いします。 Hello! If still you have the article available: " Bandai Sailor Moon world HGIF Gashapon toy action figures Part4 Full set Japan " I buy it this very day. I would like a sending by post air that it is late as little as possible in coming, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, wait for his confirmation. Thank you!

• 書いた英文がイマイチです・・

以下の英文を書いたのですが、なにかしっくり来ません。 恐らく文法など色々間違いがあると思います。 アドバイスを頂けないでしょうか? I saw a lot of the paper strips which the people wrote their wish on. (たくさんの願い事がかかれたタンザクを見ました) The most people in the festival wished that they want to pass an entrance exsamination,as far as I looked. (見る限り、多くの人は「入学試験に合格したい」と書いていました) The wish is followed that they want to stay healthy. (次に多い願い事は「健康でありたい」でした) ※the festivalとは七夕祭りのことです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 君の家が分かるか少し心配でした。     I was a little worried about is whether I can reach your place. 今、話した道について地図で説明します。 I'll explain the way I've just told on a map. 今、まだ運転中で、開かずの踏み切りで止められています。 I am still driving, and now blocked by a closed railway crossing.

• どうでしょうか、英文。

The preschool has planing to move to new place as soon as they find one. I'll let you know line up candidates. So far A or B. 辺り。Wherever, we hope near to the station. As you know, here in C is not that bad place. But surroundings of C, there are Game Center,Cafee, and and it’s unsuitable environments to the preschool. Don't you think? 幼稚園は場所が見つかり次第引越しする予定です。 候補地を教えてあげます。今の所の候補地はAかB辺り。どこにしても、私達は駅に近い所を望んでいます。貴方も知っているでしょう、ここCは悪くはないのですが、ここCは周囲にゲームセンターやカフェなどあって幼稚園には適していません。そう思いませんか? どうでしょうか? ・辺りという英語が今ひとつわかりません。 ・C(場所名)が多すぎますか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!