Is it possible to earn money from blogs and YouTube?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Ikeda Hayato believes that if you continue to improve your skills in blogging and YouTube, you can earn money. However, with a large market size, the unit price may decrease, making it practically impossible to earn.
  • Earning money through blogging and YouTube means effectively earning through advertising agencies, similar to television.
  • Blogs and YouTube mainly earn through advertising rather than the content itself. This means that even with low quality content, as long as you have a certain number of readers, you can still earn money.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

1.イケダハヤト氏はブログやYouTubeは続けて

1.イケダハヤト氏はブログやYouTubeは続けてスキルアップしていけば稼げるとおっしゃていたが市場規模が大きなれば単価が下がるので稼ぐのは実質無理ゲーなのでは? 2.ブログ、youtubeで稼ぐとは実質的にはテレビのように広告代理店で稼ぐことを意味するのでは? 3.ブログやYouTubeはコンテツの中身ではなくコンテツに尽きる広告で大概は稼いでいるので例え低クオリティーでも広告さえつけられ読者が一定数いれば稼げるのでは? 4.みなさんにとってブログ、YouTubeとは? 5.ブログ、YouTubeの利点欠点限界盲点とは? ニュースカテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. Ikeda Hayato said that blogs and YouTube could earn if they continued to improve their skills, but if the market size is large, the unit price will drop, so it is actually impossible to earn. 2. Blogging, earning on youtube means practically earning at an advertising agency like a television? 3. Since blogs and YouTube are mostly made up of advertising that is full of content rather than the content of the contents, even low quality can be earned if a certain number of readers get a certain number of even if the quality is low? 4. What is blog and YouTube for you? 5. The advantages and disadvantages of blogs and YouTube What is the marginal blind point? Blog, YouTube category of everyone As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • OKWavexx
  • ベストアンサー率7% (29/378)
回答No.2

ブログやYouTubeにかぎらずどんなジャンルでも続けてスキルアップしていけば稼げる成功者はあらわれるでしょう ただしそうはならないその他大勢のほうがはるかに多いでしょう

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です

quality improvement (QI)を最適な日本語に約すとすればどのように訳せばよいのでしょう。ちなみにこれが載っている英文はイカのようなものです。 The concept of quality improvement (QI) is based on the philosophy that quality can almost always be improved - what is accepted as quality today may be substandard tomorrow, especially if you consider modern advances, such as diagnostic and treatment modalities, computers, and communication systems. といったものですが、素直に普通に訳せばよいのでしょうか?

• 1.定年制度が崩壊した日本では労働者はIT(ブログ

1.定年制度が崩壊した日本では労働者はIT(ブログ・ユーチューブ、マガジン、note)などのツールを使って能力アップしてその自分を自己プロデュースして売り込んで生き残りを図るしかないのだろうか? 2.ITスキルやツールの能力を向上させても収入を得られないかもしれないが、それでも1ドルが120円から360円になるのを待つように、いつかは稼げると信じて継続していた方が良いのだろうか? 3.終身雇用終了の令和時代を我々はどのように生きれば良いのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. In Japan, where the retirement age system has collapsed, workers have no choice but to improve their skills using tools such as IT (blogs, YouTube, magazines, notes) and self-produce themselves and sell them to survive. 2. I could not get income even if I improve the ability of IT skills and tools, but still continued to believe that I could earn someday as I waited for the dollar to go from 120 yen to 360 yen Is it better? 3. How should we live in the era of retiring employment? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 悩んでいます

いつもお世話になっております。いま悩んでることがあります。仲良くしているパルなのですが、前回相手に好きなタイプをききました。その後、 I was wondering because I told you that I like certain types of woman, that you don't think that I like you? Well, I was wondering what is your favorite type of guys? And if I am not your type than what would be your type? The only thing I know is that I am interested in you and I hope we could be together! If there is any problems and conflict now, please tell me before tomorrow. And I was wondering if you had a day off this weekend? You know my B-day is in the middle of the week and I will celebrate my day on a day you are off. If you are off this weekend. とかいてありました。彼は私に不信感を抱いたのでしょうか?それともわからないなあ見たいなかんじなのでしょうか?自分なりに訳をしましたがいまいちうまくできないませんでした。わかる方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします

• youtube コメントについて教えてください。

Hi, My name is Mike I am recruiting videos for an exciting new video sharing social network called ShowMe.TV. I saw your Youtube channel and thought I'd introduce ShowMe where a football tricks video can be entered into a contest for the chance to win a share of £6,450 if you are in the top 10, £5k of which goes to the winner. Please click here to view full details and upload your video http://www.showme.tv/contests/most-amazing-football-tricks When you browse the site for the first time and hit the 'videos' section, the first thing you will notice is that there are currently no video submissions to view. The reason for this is that we are a new site and we have just launched our first round of contests. Due to the voting mechanism in place, we collect all video submissions, and then at the start of the voting period we publish all videos on our website. The first contest to enter its voting period will be Jam Planet's 'Pop-star impersonation' where voting begins on 30th August. Thereafter, our 4 categories will have contests running in differing lifecycles, i.e. the voting periods will be at different times. So there will always be videos for members to view and vote on. You have until 11th September to upload your video for the 'Most amazing football tricks' contest, voting will then commence on 14th September. If you have any questions about any aspect of ShowMe, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on customerservices@showme.tv. You can also view our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwshowmetv and read our review on http://www.killerstartups.com/Video-Music-Photo/showme-tv-video-contests-for-everybody I hope to see your football tricks video entered into this contest soon. Please note that the submission deadline for your video is 11th September. Kind Regards, Mike www.showme.tv これはどういう意味なのでしょうか、さっぱりわかりません。 分かる方、長いですが教えてください。

• 添削お願いいたします。

youtube についての英文を書いてました。もしよろしければ添削して頂けないでしょうか?? よろしくお願いいたします。 On the site youtube, before the movie starts advertisement streams for 15 seconds. Although advertisement occasionally streams for more than 15 seconds , you can skip the advertisement after 15 seconds. On youtube, when Uploaders can receive money at certain state when user click the advertisement attached the movie. Some of them upload their videos for the purpose of getting the money from advertisement and they are called youtuber. (Some of them aim to receive some money from the advertisement, uploading their video, and they are called youtuber.) But, there is the situation where the people who earn money from youtube is very few. Also thank to this system for reward, youtuber try to make interesting and fascinating video and these videos make users enjoy. youtubeでは、動画の再生前に15秒間の動画が流れることがあります。15秒以上の動画も流れるときもありますが、その場合は、15秒後にその広告をスキップすることができます。ユーザーがその広告をクリックすると、アップロードした人に、一定の金額が報酬として支払われます。アップローダーの中には、その報酬目的で動画をアップロードする人がおり、その人のことをユーチューバーと呼びます。しかし実際、利益を上げている人はとても少ないのが現状です。またこのような報酬のおかげで、ユーチューバーがより面白い動画を作ろうとし、ユーザーを楽しませているのも事実です。

• YouTubeからメールが来ました。

昨日このような件名でメールが来ました。 YouTube Account Upgrade Final Reminder‏ 内容は The YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp will be deleted on 9 Dec 2011 if you do not click the link below to upgrade your account: http://www.youtube.com/signin?username=私のアカウントです&feature=neup3 As a reminder, you created a YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp but haven't completed the signup process. Complete your registration and upgrade your account by clicking the link above. Once you've upgraded, you'll be able to log in to YouTube using the same account that you use for all other Google sites. If you're having trouble and need some help, please visit the YouTube Help Centre. Thank you, The YouTube Team と来ました。 upgrade your accountしないとアカウントが無くなると書かれていると思うのですが、 リンクをクリックしてYOUTUBEのサイトへ行っても「すでにログインしています」と出るだけです。 本日、同じ件名で、内容は The YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp will be deleted on 10 Dec 2011 if you do not click the link below to upgrade your account: と何故か9日から10日に一日延びています。 送信元メアドはnoreply@youtube.comでした。 これは何なのでしょうか?

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 訳お願いします!

You’re in a department store and you see a couple of attractive young women looking at a sweater.You listen to their conversation: “I can’t believe it—a Lorenzo Bertolla! They are almost impossible to find.Isn’t it beautiful ? And it’s a lot cheaper than the one Sara bought in Rome.” They leave and you go over to see this incredible sweater.It’s nice and the price is right.You’ve never heard of Lorenzo Bertolla,but those girls looked really stylish.They must know.So,you buy it.You never realize that those young women are employees of an advertising agency.They are actually paid to go from store to store,talking loudly about Lorenzo Bertolla clothes. Every day we notice what people are wearing,driving and eating.If the person looks cool,the product seems cool,too.This is the secret of undercover marketing.Companies from Ford to Nike are starting to use it. Undercover marketing is important because it reaches people that don’t pay attention to traditional advertising.This is particularly true of the MTV generation—consumers between the age of 18 and 34.It is a golden group.They have a lot of money to spend,but they don’t trust ads. So advertising agencies hire young actors to “perform”in bars and other places where young adults go.Some people might call this practice deceptive,but marketing manager Jonathan Ressler calls it creative.“Look at traditional advertising.Its effectiveness is decreasing.”