• ベストアンサー

悩んでいます

いつもお世話になっております。いま悩んでることがあります。仲良くしているパルなのですが、前回相手に好きなタイプをききました。その後、 I was wondering because I told you that I like certain types of woman, that you don't think that I like you? Well, I was wondering what is your favorite type of guys? And if I am not your type than what would be your type? The only thing I know is that I am interested in you and I hope we could be together! If there is any problems and conflict now, please tell me before tomorrow. And I was wondering if you had a day off this weekend? You know my B-day is in the middle of the week and I will celebrate my day on a day you are off. If you are off this weekend. とかいてありました。彼は私に不信感を抱いたのでしょうか?それともわからないなあ見たいなかんじなのでしょうか?自分なりに訳をしましたがいまいちうまくできないませんでした。わかる方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • v3k1n4
  • ベストアンサー率29% (10/34)
回答No.3

「僕のタイプの女性を君に言ったものだから、僕が君の事が好きじゃないと思っているのかなあ?じゃあ、君のタイプの男性はどうなのかな?もしも僕がタイプじゃなかったら、どういうのがタイプなのかな?僕が君に興味があることは確かで、会いたいと思っている。もしも何か問題があれば明日までに教えて欲しい。この週末は君はオフなのかなと考えていた。僕の誕生日は今週の半ばじゃない?だから君がオフの日に誕生日を一緒に祝いたいんだ。もしも今週末フリーなら。」 みたいな感じです。相手はあなたに好感をもっているところにタイプの女性を聞かれたりしたから、あなたも同じ気持ちなのか確かめたいようです。もしもその気がないのでしたら、相手にその気にさせるような(誤解されるような)ことは書かないほうがいいと思いますよ。

numruo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。そうですよね、あまり誤解をされないいかたをしたいと思います。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#118466
noname#118466
回答No.2

これまでの二人の関係がわからないし、前回のメールで何故彼の好きなタイプを聞いたのか分からないのでなんともいえませんね。 好意をもってメルトモとして友情を暖めているつもりの相手(女性)から、あなたのタイプは?と聞かれたので困惑しているようです。 今週半ばの自分の誕生祝は君の都合のつく日に一緒に祝いたいので確認して欲しい、もし、君に二人の付き合いで迷いがあるなら明日までに返事が欲しい。 ということあなたの返事次第で、誕生祝の祝い方を変えたいと考えているのかも知れません。 文化(習慣)の差から来る誤解のようですね。

numruo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。習慣の違いはむずかしいですね。話すことも考えながらしたいと思います。ありがとうございました

noname#29127
noname#29127
回答No.1

- 私があなたを好きなのをあなたは考えたことはないですか? - あなたの好きな男性のタイプは? - 今週末遊びませんか? と記載があるので好意を持たれているのでしょうね。 ただ、 「問題があれば明日までに連絡してくれ」の部分が少し強引ですね。 相手(あなた)のペースをきちんと考えていない 気がします。

numruo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。そうですかあ、ちょっと強引さというかも少し見受けられるときもあるかもです。強引というか、あうよね?みたいな。勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を見てください。簡単な訳ですがちょっとスラングかもです

外国人の人からのEメールなんでうすが、 I hope your weekend went better than mine. i had to work so you know that sucked, especially cause it was cold and windy all damn day. あなたの週末が私よりいいものだったことを願うよ。私は仕事してたよ。(ここがわかりません) とくに寒いし一日中曇ってた(?) 訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。間違っている箇所も教えて下さい

• 英語に詳しい方、訳して頂けますか??

(1)you know puerto rico cool.. the pic was 5 year ago ..wen i was 22 .. now i dont look slim .i look know like the Luigi pic. (2)i was in the Florida Keys 6 mount ago.... is nice and tropic there is like PR weather.. . (3)here is a photo of me and my mom in El Morro, San Juan, PR.. i was 4y i think please send me a pic of you .. if you want two .. i will respect your decision if you dont want 2 send a pic of you. という文章なんですが、なんとなくは理解出来るのですが分からない部分が多々あります。 ヨロシクお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

there are some days when we can't talk, because you are busy maybe. Right? I was wondering if, those days, before you go to bed, you can leave me a message, just to know if you had a good day and feel good XD よろしくお願いします!!

• I can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you.

男性からもらったメールなんですが、どのようなこといっているのかわかりません。教えてください how was your day i hope well i would like to be there one day when you come so i can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you. i would like to capture you r heart and give you mine.どうすごしてる?私はいつかあなたがここへくるとき・・・・?なんかちょっとへんなことを言っているのかな・・・すみません教えてくださいおねがいします。

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

どなたか、以下の文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?自分で訳そうとしたのですがこんがらがってしまいました。 有給休暇時間に関する文です。 「You can only carry over 40 hrs plus the hours for Dec 27 through 30 (32 hrs) if you use Paid Time Off on those days. Which mean you carried over 72 hrs. and you lost the 66.20 hrs of PTO. January 3,4,5,and 6 will come out of your 40 hrs of carry over. I know you had 138.20 left on Dec 26th you would have had to use 98.20 hrs before the 30th of December so you would not lose any of it because you were rolling 40 hrs to 2017. Because you only used 32 hrs for the December days you lost the balance less 40 that was carried over. I hope that I did not confuse you. どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。