• 締切済み

日本人であることの意味とは何なのでしょうか。

double_triodeの回答

回答No.3

日本国籍を有し,日本語を母語とし,日本社会で生き,衣食住や文学芸術などの日本文化を伝承している。 もちろん,部分的に満たさない例外はあります。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.

• ~はどういう意味ですか?の英訳

What does it mean what it do shawty? で大丈夫ですか?

• 意味

今日本語まったく喋れないアフリカの方とメールしてて私がdoes not it matter to you whether handsome face or not?と送ったら彼女はi mean not really whats inside thats what countsと送ってきました。 この意味は全然関係ないわ。 中身が重要なの。って事ですよね??

• 「be supposed to」の使い方を教えて下さい

みなさんこんにちは。 「be supposed to」の使い方を教えて下さい。 英英辞典も一応調べてみました。 A: 「expected or required by custom, law, duty, or personal obligation」 B: 「(in the negative) not allowed to」 と、これらの意味(使い方)は解るのですが、日本語では、「be supposed to」を使うようなニュアンスの言い回しをする場面が無いように思われ、どういうニュアンスを出したい時に、「be supposed to」を使えば良いのかが、良く解りません。 「should」を使った場合との意味の違い、という質問もあるのですが、One question at a time という事で、今回は、下記のような使い方の違いに付いてお願いします。 あまり良い例ではないかも知れないですが、 「What does it mean?」と言うのと、「What is it supposed to mean?」と言うのでは、どうニュアンスが違うのですか? 誰かが書いてる絵を見て、 「Is that a train?」と聞くのと、「Is that supposed to be a train?」と聞くのとでは、どう違うのですか? こういった微妙?な、「be supposed to」の出すニュアンスを教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 意味

意味 Aww, i would like to go to an all girls school, just to see what it is like :D Are there some mean people in your school ? ここでのmeanってどんな意味ですか?一応、上の日本語訳も教えてほしいです。

• it....to~構文で

考えてもよくわからなかったので質問します。 It is easy to see what a mean thing it is to be selfish. この英文の構造がうまくつかめません とりあえずIt is easy to~構文でwhatがseeの目的語でwhat節の中にもit...to~の構文があるのはわかるのですが、いまいちよくわかりません。 この文の構造の解説をお願いします

• 英語の和訳についてです

What does it mean to us when a language disappears? は、「言語が消滅する時それは私たちに何を意味しますか?」で良いと思いますか。 また、この場合 it は language disappears を指しているととって良いでしょうか。

• 英語の並び替え問題がわからないので教えて下さい 。

【問題】  彼は日本人であることがどういうことかを知るには、外国に行くのが一番だといっています。      ※答えは、He says toに続けて書き、最後はJapaneseで終わりなさい。    be/learn/is/way/is/to/go/it/to/the/what/best/abroad       よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

下記の文の意味を教えてください。It seeks 以下がよくわかりません。 "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. --補足-- 【前後の文】 Another argument against the death penalty is that it is ineffective, says Dorothy McClellan, who teaches at Texas A & M University at Corpus Christi. "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. But many Americans believe the death penalty dissuades people from committing grisly murders, and, at the very least, guarantees they will not kill again. 【出展】 VOA news http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Death-Row-Exonerated-Seek-End-to-Death-Penalty-134171228.html

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を教えてください! "When importing goods, it's also important for a company to know exactly what it can sell in Canada. If a company does insufficient research and the merchandise it imports is not of the quality expected in the Canadian market, importers may be saddled with the cost of the unsaleable merchandise."