• 締切済み

英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.3

以下のとおりお答えします。 「日本人であるということは、何を意味するでしょうか?」という質問に対する回答を 「日本人自身に」、「英語で書いて欲しい」と言っています。 (訳文) しばらくこの問題について考えてきたのです。実際問題として、Q&Aサイトのあるユーザーも同じ質問「日本人とはどういう意味ですか?」と尋ねていました。 失礼して、次のリンクを提示します: (リンク名省略) ご覧のように、Quoraで疑問に対する答えが寄せられていますが、英語で書かれています。さらに、1億人以上いるユーザーのうち、日本人ユーザーは100万人以下です。その結果、日本についての質問は、アメリカ人、英国人、カナダ人、中国人、ドイツ人、インド人、韓国人などの方々からの回答が多いようです。英語でうまく書けることは必要ですが、今のところ日本語のものが1つあるだけだと思います。 そういうわけで、このカナダ人(私)は、「日本で生まれ育った日本人に」この質問をしたいと思っています。「日本人であるということは、何を意味するでしょうか?」 •この質問がカテゴリ違いに入っていましたら、お詫びします。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。  この質問を以前からしたいと思っていた。事実これと同じ「日本人であるということはどういう意味か」という問いを Quora という質問サイト(下記)のユーザーの一人がした。  下記のリンクを見てください。  https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese  ご覧のようにこの質問の答えは Quoraに出ているが、英語で書いてある。しかもユーザー全部が1億人以上いる中で、日本人のユーザーは百万人以下である。  結果としてアメリカ人、英国人、カナダ人、中国人、ドイツ人、インド人、韓国人、などが日本人に関する回答をしている可能性が高い。  英語がうまくかけるのが条件だが、今は Quoraの日本語版ができていると思う。  そのためこのカナダ人(=私)は、日本生まれ、日本育ちの、日本人に日本人であるということの意味は何かと聞きたい。  *これがカテちがいなら謝ります。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「日本人であるということはどういう意味ですか」にどう答えますか、ということです。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本人であることの意味とは何なのでしょうか。

はじめまして。Seek_The_Truthと申します。よろしくお願いします。 しばらく前からこのご質問を考えていました。ご実はQ&Aサイト「Quora」の一人のご利用者が「What does it mean to be Japanese?」と言う同じご質問をしました。 僣越ながら以下リンクをご紹介いたしたいです: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese ご覧のように、ご質問が答えられましたが、英語で書かれています。なお、1億人以上のご利用者の中から100万人未満の日本のご利用者があります。結果として、日本についてご質問が米国人や英国人やカナダ人や中国人やドイツ人やインド人や韓国人などで答えられる可能性が高いです。英文をよく書きできることはご必要ですが、Quora日本語版があると思います。 ですから、このカナダ人はこのご質問を日本で生まれ育った日本人にお伺いしたいのですが、日本人であることの意味とは何なのでしょうか。 ご協力をお願いします。 ※ 間違ったカテゴリーにこのご質問を入れたら、謝りますよ。

• eBayですが、この英文に怒っている???

eBayで落札、支払い後にメールで「支払ったので確認して見て下さい」+ 「I am looking forward to the day when an item arrives」 と形式的な1文を書いた所、それが気に入らなかったらしく 「I am not sure what you mean by this sarcasm.」 「Does this mean you have not received any items? Or Did you mean that you are looking forward to receiving」 と言われました。 多分「早く送れコノヤロー」風な嫌味に受け取られたのですよね? これは英文的に間違ってますか?それともオークション的には誤解を受ける言い方だったのですか?何を怒っているのか分からないのですが・・・

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 「be supposed to」の使い方を教えて下さい

みなさんこんにちは。 「be supposed to」の使い方を教えて下さい。 英英辞典も一応調べてみました。 A: 「expected or required by custom, law, duty, or personal obligation」 B: 「(in the negative) not allowed to」 と、これらの意味(使い方)は解るのですが、日本語では、「be supposed to」を使うようなニュアンスの言い回しをする場面が無いように思われ、どういうニュアンスを出したい時に、「be supposed to」を使えば良いのかが、良く解りません。 「should」を使った場合との意味の違い、という質問もあるのですが、One question at a time という事で、今回は、下記のような使い方の違いに付いてお願いします。 あまり良い例ではないかも知れないですが、 「What does it mean?」と言うのと、「What is it supposed to mean?」と言うのでは、どうニュアンスが違うのですか? 誰かが書いてる絵を見て、 「Is that a train?」と聞くのと、「Is that supposed to be a train?」と聞くのとでは、どう違うのですか? こういった微妙?な、「be supposed to」の出すニュアンスを教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 和訳の仕方が分かりません

教えてください! Although the Japanese language has a system of politeness that requires a pack of appropriate politeness levels,this does not mean that the Japanese are always polite.

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 Zidanerfox: Do you have a favorite sex position? Chess: Laugh I knew this question would come up eventually. Hmm, I really love to be on top, but my personal favorite is definitely doggy style. Zidanerfox: What are your measurements? Chess: 40 29 39. Zidanerfox: If I am allowed to ask...are they real? Chess: Laughs again Yes, they are real. I believe you should accept yourself and be proud of your body, ya know what I mean? I like my breasts as they are even though they CAN get in the way sometime. Zidanerfox: I see. Well, what kind of things turn on a woman like yourself? Chess: Oh, that dependson the moment...but I tend to feel especially hot when I work with the kind of guys that actually see women as a real person and not as a mere sex object. Zidanerfox: Understandable. And what are yourturn offs? Chess: That would definitely be big, dumb, macho men. Zidanerfox: What kind of kemono male do you find most attractive? Chess: Oh giggles, I really, really like canine males. They have thiscute little thing, a knot at the base of the penis, I really like that. It feels so good. Blushes Zidanerfox: I.. ahm. Well, I have one last question, this one coming from a big fan of yours: Do youhave 2 or 6 nipples? Chess: Laughs once again That's a rather unusual question. Well, I actually have 6 nipples, but only the ones on my

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later