• ベストアンサー

英文の邦訳

The administration is in denial on this, and Congress is off on Mars. And yet, when I look around for the group that has both the power and interest in seeing America remain globally focused and competitive―America's business leaders―they seem to be missing in action. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• jubu
  • お礼率86% (901/1042)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

政府はこのことを直視しようとしないし、議会はてんで機能していない。それでも、それなりの力を有していて、アメリカの現状に関心を抱いており、世界的な視野に立って簡単には妥協しないような人たち -- アメリカのビジネス・リーダーたる人たち -- はいないのかと探してみるが、そんな人は影をひそめていて、どこにも見当たらない。

jubu
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

If the individual is to ‘go on in the world’, she or he needs to give meaning to, and structure, the meaningless and unstructured sum of economic activities. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

以下の英文の邦訳を,試訳に照らしてお願い致します。 CBCR(Country-by-Country Reporting) is being introduced in the United States and the European Union in a minimalistic form, restricted to payments between companies and governments in the extractive industry being disclosed on a country-by-country and project-byproject basis. ;「CBCRは,合衆国およびヨーロッパ連合において限度内で導入されている存在で,国別および製品別の企画を基礎として情報開示される産業として抽出された存在における企業間および政府間の支払いに限定されている。」 以上宜しくお願いします。

• remain focused on について

Right now I feel that the most important thing for me is to keep my head up, remain focused on the task at hand and devote all my energy into healing the injury in order to come back strong. remain focused on はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか? remain (my head) focused on でmy head の省略と考えて良いのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

Nothing to film, run by a cautious man who is in no way a wolf of Wall Street. It's how power works today. It hides in plain sight - through sheer boringness and dullness. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

I have always regarded his statements in regard to the Treatise as unreliable. The effect of the violent disappointment he had about that was to arouse a complex in him which prevented him from being sensible on the matter for the rest of his life; his chief object being to cover up and to excuse. On looking into Birkbeck Hill I find that I am not alone in attributing this side to his character. Hill writes on page viii of his preface: “Hume, with a levity which is only found in a man who is indifferent to strict truthfulness. . .”. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳

In this vein, it is argued that the idea of a GFN(grobal financial network) is compelling as finance is just as global and networked as production, if not more so, due to the interlocking structures and interdependent nature of financial systems and institutions. 上記英文の邦訳が以下の拙訳で適切かどうか,添削願います。 「こうした具合で,GFNが金融として抗しがたいという見方が,さらにそうかは分からないが,連結構造と金融システムと制度の相互関係に起因して,まさに生産として,グローバルで,ネットワーク化されていと主張されている。」 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

This is consistent with empirical literature showing that activists are likely to target firms with significant institutional ownership, and in evaluating otherwise equivalent firms are more likely to target the firms with higher institutional ownership. 上記英文中のin evaluating otherwiseが前段の一節の何処と繋がるかが分かりません。 お分かりになる方,邦訳も含めてご指導,宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

This is how much money Aladdin manages: if you took every last cent out of every bank in every country in the world, emptied the wallets and pockets and penny jars of all 7.6 billion people, if you rummaged down the back of every sofa and emptied every till and safe until you collected every scrap of currency in the world, you would have a pile of cash worth around five trillion dollars. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳を願います。

In fairness to Davis, Yoo and Baker, at the time of their study, the trends that were evident a decade later were not as clear. It is therefore understandable that one could have interpreted the network as being highly stable. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳

The Chinese strategy should be interpreted in the light of its larger ‘going global’- strategy (Shambaugh, 2013) that crucially involves overseas investment in order to become the FDI-superpower that it is already regarding other economic indicators such as trade volume, FDI-inflows, and its spectacular growth-numbers in general. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。 原典は,REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY https://doi.org/10.1080/09692290.2019.1665084 です。