• ベストアンサー

訳をよろしくお願いします

Our son and his girlfriend are approaching engagement. They live in the same city we live in. The subject came up as to allocating holidays between their respective families. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

二つの家族間で、休日をどう分けるかの話題が出た。  サンクスギビングのご馳走は、我が家で、クリスマスの祝宴はガールフレンドの家族と一緒に、(あるいは、その逆)といったことでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• relaxed and relaxing

I came across the sentence "The atmosphere is cordial and relaxed." in the English study material software. I wonder whether the "relaxed" should be "relaxing" because the subject of the sentence is "the atmosphere" not a person. Am I right or the original sentence is correct?

• よろしくお願いします

I have been married for 15 years. My husband and I still live under the same roof (for convenience), but we have drifted our separate ways. The problem is, our teenage son cannot stand to be in the same room with his father. All they do is argue, and my husband pouts like a baby, bottom lip and all. I have asked our son to try to ignore Dad in order to keep the peace, but it is getting worse. This man, who wanted to have a child, has spent little time with our son over the years. When I was working and he had to watch our son, he would have his parents come over, and then he and his father would leave, letting my mother-in-law babysit. On weekends, he managed never to be home. he managed never to be homeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Sentence While we're browsing in a store supplied with merchandise made by inmates of Marquette Penitentiary in Michigan, we came upon a greeting card designed by one of the prisoners.On the face of the card was part of a message: 'I'd write more often, but...' The inside page, decorated with a sketch of a striped -suited, ball-and-chained prisoner, said : '... it takes so long to finish a sentence. Contraction My wife was in labou with our first child.Things were going pretty well when suddenly she began to shout,'Shouldn't, couldn't,wouldn't, didn't,can't!' 'Doctor, what's wrong with my wife ?' I asked. 'She's having contractions, silly.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• これらの文を訳してほしいです!!

これらの文を訳してほしいです!! We depend a great deal for our health and well-being on the surroundings in which we live. Our house is so far out in the country that our son has no one to play weth. He looked me full in the face and started the railway came existence. 2つ目の文について・・ out は、be out(外にいる のoutですか?それともfar out(遠方の のですかそれとも out in the country(国内での外? ですか? 3つ目の文について・・・ これについてもin はなんなのか教えてください

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Our need to affiliate - to feel connected and identified with others - boosted our ancestors' chances for survival, which may explain why humans in every society live in groups. When ostracized (excluded or shunned by others), people suffer from stress and depression - a real pain that increases activity in the same brain areas that respond to physical pain. Those who are socially secure in their friendships, families, or marriages tend to be healthier and to have lower levels of depression, suicide, and early death. When socially exclude, people may engage in self-defeating or antisocial behaviors.

• 以下の文がちょっとよくわかりません

科学系の話はどうしても苦手なのですが... In most cases in which a planet has been detected orbiting a distant star, the planet's orbit is distinctly oval, whereas the orbit of Earth and several other planets around our sun are approximately circualr. However, many comets orbiting our sun have been thrown into oval orbits by close encounters with planets orbiting our sun. So some of the planets in oval orbits around distant stars were probably thrown into those orbits by close encounters with other planets orbiting the same stars. 最後の文がこの文章の結論だというのはわかるのですが... detectedはdetected asとasを伴わないのでしょうか。~として発見された、という意味かと思ったのですが。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

During this time, he was a member of 14 cabinets, three of which he headed himself. Briand negotiated the Briand-Ceretti Agreement with the Vatican, giving the French government a role in the appointment of Catholic bishops.Aristide Briand received the 1926 Nobel Peace Prize together with Gustav Stresemann of Germany for the Locarno Treaties (Austen Chamberlain of the United Kingdom had received a share of the Peace Prize a year earlier for the same agreement). A 1927 proposal by Briand and United States Secretary of State Frank B. Kellogg for a universal pact outlawing war led the following year to the Pact of Paris, aka the Kellogg–Briand Pact. The cordial relations between Briand and Stresemann, the leading statesmen of their respective countries, were cut short by the unexpected death of Stresemann in 1929 and of Briand in 1932.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします!

"I've stayed in other hotels where pets are allowed, and they all smelled pretty bad," said a guest, who stays at the hotel once a year. "So I'd never consider going back to any of those places, but this hotel is kept in great condition. It's a wonderful place to stay." According to the largest travel agency in Japan, about 70 percent of the 14.5 million families that own pets want to travel with their animals. However,many people can't take their cats or dogs on holidays as only a small number of hotels accept pets. Recently, however, the number of hotels that allow guests to bring their pets has started to grow. "Pets have a hearing quality," said the hotel manager. "I want to welcome guests with pets in the same way I'd welcome people bringing their babies." 長文ですみません(´`;) 長文の一部なので訳しにくいかもしれません。 文法の説明を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 超難しい英文 半分訳したが残り助けてください。

When any shares have been converted into stock, the several holders of such stock may transfer their respective interests in such stock, or any part of such interests, in such manner as the Company in general meeting or by resolution by written means shall direct, but in default of any such direction in the same manner and subject to the same regulations as and subject to which the shares from which the stock arose might previously to conversion have been transferred, or as near thereto as circumstances will admit. 株式が資本株に転換されると、当該資本株の株主が当該資本株に対応するそれぞれの利益または部分的な利益を会社の総会の決議または書面的な決議によって指示された方法で譲渡する。当該指示の方法の不履行の際、同様の規定に従い、 ... ここまで出来ましたが ... 後半超難しい、どうしても論理的な日本語に訳せないのです。誰か上級者のかた助けてください。

• 日本語訳を!!c7-2

お願いします!!続き Althongh they were made by hand and not machine,the fired bricks used used for building in the cities came in just one size and shape:a rectangle about 11 inches long and 5 1/2 inches wide(28 cm by 14 cm).These fired bricks were so strong that some of them have been recycled and are being reused in modern buildings.Bricks weren't the only things that were the same size-walls and doorways throughout the Indus Valkey are about the same size and design.Even wells were lined with the same styles of wedge-shaped bricks.And every city had a drainage system for carrying away rainwater and sewage from toilets and bathing areas. Who decided to make one-size-fits-all bricks?Who said that street had to run north/south and east/west?Today' cities are full of differences-the size,style,orientation,and building materials of any ten buildings are almost never the same.So why were the ancient Indus cities so similar? Maybe because one person-or one small group of people-was making all the decisions.Maybe a strong gouernment or strong religious leaders told everyone what to do.But there is no sign of large palaces or temples-the buildings of powerful governments and religious leaders.Perhaps the people of the Indus Vally had religious or historical beliefs that taught them that they should build everything in the same way.No one knows for sure. The cities of the Indus Valley were very well organized.They were divided into walled neighborhoods,with each neighborhood specializing in one kind of work.Potters lived in one area,and coppersmiths lived in another.People probably lived with their extended families-children,parents,cousins,aunts and uncles,and grandparents-all doing the same kind of work.