• 締切済み

海外通販で芳香剤を幾つか買いました。

海外通販で芳香剤を幾つか買いました。 すると後日下記の連絡が... Dear friends, I'm sorry, transport company told us that your goods have been lost. We are prepared to immediately redeliver, But Lemon has no inventory, we can use other fruits instead? I am ready to send a variety of fruits a variety of flavors to you. it is ok? なんとなく、配送業者が紛失したので新たに送り直すけど、在庫がないからランダムに送る。という意味で解釈しましたがあってますか? それに対し、「大丈夫ですよ!私に損がないように送り直してくれれば怒りません。もしできればちょっと多めにサービスを入れてくれたら嬉しいよ(笑)」と返したいのですが、どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

注文した商品がl途中で失われたので再送したいけどレモンの香りのがないので他のフルーツの香りを送るけどそれで良いか?というメール。 何の香りでもよければYes。レモンがよければ、no, please cancel my order and refund to me. 嫌だから返金して下さい。何の香りか聞きたければ、It's depend on the type of the fruit. Please let me know in advance. レモンを待つのであれば、no, I need the lemon flavor. When you can deliver it.

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販で困っております

海外通販をしています。 この様なメールが来ましたがよく分かりません。 どなたか英語が得意な方ご教授ください。 私は相手側にどの様な対応をすれば良いのでしょうか? Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We apologize for the delayed response. In regards to your inquiry we do need you to contact us to verify this order. We will need you to provide the billing and shipping information pertaining to this order along with the last four digits of the credit card used and the cardholder name. Also for this order to be approved we will need you to send in a copy of the credit card used with the last four digits and cardholder name visible. This can be faxed or emailed to us. Please be sure to include your order number.

• 海外通販したら在庫切れ&返金不可と言われ……

5月16日に Competitive Cyclist という海外の通販サイトで自転車のタイヤを注文しました。支払いは楽天銀行のデビットカード(VISA)のPaypalです。 英語が分からないので翻訳ソフトサイトを使ってはみたのですが、発注不可ということと返金ができないということと、代替品を送ることができる位しかわかりません。 私としては注文した商品を届けてもらうか、返金してもらいたかったので、ショップのサポーターとチャットやメールを試みたのですが、言葉の壁に阻まれうまく意思疎通ができません。 やりとりの一部を表記しますので、どなたかお力添えをお願いします。 以下は5月17日に届いたメールです。 Unfortunately our link with Amazon didn't update in time to let you know that we’re out of stock for the Mavic. We apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm sure we can help you find a solution. If there’s a different size or color you’d like, please let us know. We are going to ship out the remaining items on your order as soon as possible. If we don’t hear from you within 5 days we will assume you want a credit for the out of stock item. Give us a call at ?????? or click on the "Chat Now" link in the upper right hand corner of our website for live help. To help rectify your faith in us, we'd be happy to hook you up to the best of our ability. Please give us a call, and we'll see what we can do for you. Call us at (800) 409-4502. You can also get live help by clicking on the "Chat Now" link in the upper right hand corner of our website. We’ve created a service ticket ID ?????? that will track our correspondence with you. That way we can give you and your order all the attention you need, and do so with downright dazzling efficiency. 以下は6月17日にショップ宛に送ったメールです Isn't arrival of goods ready yet? How much [ after ] does it take till arrival? 以下は6月18日に届いたメールです I apologoze. The earlier email was not accurate. We had to cancel your order because Mavic does not allow us to ship their products out of the United States. Is there another tire you would like to get instead? 次はチャットの内容です 私: Was the order canceled? サポーター: it was indeed 私: When does refund become? サポーター: it was actually never charged due to no inventory avail 私: Can I have the goods for an order total sent as replacement? サポーター: what tires are you looking at? 私: It had not been decided yet.  I want CONTINENTAL COMPETITION http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CCY?PAGE=BUY_PRODUCT_STANDARD&PRODUCT.ID=20740&MODE= 私: Are Mavic Yksion Pro Griplink SSC Tubular Tire and Mavic Yksion Pro Powerlink SSC Tubular Tire in stock? サポーター: i would not be able to do the Continental tires for the same price as your previous order     and i actually only have one of the continentals in stock 私: Can the amount of money reduce and send the goods of an insufficient part? サポーター: you were never charged for the previous order 私: Please send instead and let me know continentals and the number to get. サポーター: we only have 1 continental left not even a set 自分の語学力のなさに恥ずかしいあまりですが、背に腹は替えられません。 どうかお助け下さい。

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販の英訳をお願いします。

海外通販の英訳をお願いします。 いつもお世話になっております。 海外通販でTシャツを2枚購入したのですが、2枚とも在庫がないという事でしたので、 別のA~D、4枚のTシャツの在庫を聞きました。 4枚とも在庫があるような回答でしたので、 その内、AとBの2枚を送ってほしいとメールをし無事到着したのですが、 到着したのは、A,C,Dの3枚でした。 以下、やり取りです。 (機械翻訳ですので、おかしいと思います) ※()はショップからの返信です。 1,Please inform me of the following stock. A,B,C,D(4枚のTシャツの名前) (1).we should have ALL of those shirts available... A,B,C,D can you put the shirts in order of preference,  so that we get your top 2 of what we have sent to you? let me know and I'm here for you... 2,Hello, Thank you for mail. Please send A & B. (2),thanks very much for getting back... sounds good...we'll get those out your way, they should show in 2 weeks... let me know if you have any other questions or anything else at all and I'm here for you... ・・・・・商品到着 3.Hello. The commodity arrived. Thank you. I bought two commodities. However, the following three commodities arrived. BUY:A,B Arriving:A,C,D (3),we were out of those shirts... the shirts that arrived were the other options you provided as replacements... here is the email you sent- 「1,Please inform me of the following stock.    A,B,C,D(4枚のTシャツの名前)」 ・・・というやり取りで止まっているのですが、 ショップ側の勘違いでしょうか。それとも当方の勘違いでしょうか。 長文になってしまいましたが、アドバイスをお願いいたします。

• 海外通販サイトにて..

はじめまして、質問お願いします。 昨日海外サイトにて 日本ではもう販売していない服を注文しました。 英語が全くできないので、海外サイトでの注文の仕方が 載っているHPを参考にし、 無事注文を終えたのですが、先ほど購入先から Hello there, thank you for your order. Unfortunately, we have had some trouble verifying your cards billing address. Because of us being in the U.K., and this being an international transaction, could you please send us a copy of an official document, like one of your utilities bills or statements, with your name and address on it. We will be able to process the sale once we have this information from you. Also the name on your payment details section is different to the on eon the customer details section. We can only process the order to go to the cardholders address so we need the documentation to relate to them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but for security reasons, we have to verify all our sales addresses, and be sure that you, the card holder, has placed the order, and not someone that might have got hold of your details. You can send the proof of address either by fax to +44 208 974 6732, or email an attachment. Hope to hear from you soon Ash natterjacks.com 22a Fife Road Kingston-upon-Thames Surrey United Kingdom KT1 1SZ +44 208 974 6732 という英文が届きました・・。 翻訳ソフト等にかけてみましたが、意味がよくわかりません。 こちらは今からなにをすれば宜しいでしょうか? お分かりになられる方いらっしゃいましたら 教えて頂けませんでしょうかm(_ _)m

• 海外通販でのメールのやりとりについて

海外から商品を購入したのですが、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。クレジットカードにて決済完了済みです。 「We have just got your products into stock and are preparing them for shipping. For security of both parties, we would like to refund the amount back into your account and for you to pay us via a bank transfer. With paying via a bank transfer there will be a few extra days delay in getting the goods shipped out to you and for that I would like to offer you a 5% discount on the order. I hope you understand that we are doing this for the interests and security of both parties, I send my apologies for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.」 私は、趣旨は「クレジットカードでの決済額を一度返金し、再度銀行振込にて送金してくれ。それによって発送遅延が生じるから5%還元するよ。」という意味で理解しています。 問題ありませんでしょうか?また、なぜこのような事をするのでしょうかね?

• 海外サイトで通販しましたがメールが届き意味が分かりません。

海外サイトで通販しましたがメールが届き意味が分かりません。 すみませんが教えてください。 Thank you for shopping at JIMMYCHOO.COM. Your order is currently being prepared for dispatch. In the meantime, we are performing a routine check to verify your card and address details. While this may result in a slight delay in the delivery of your order, we are sure you appreciate that this procedure is set up to protect you - the customer - from credit card fraud. Once we have verified the details you have provided with your card issuer you will receive an email from us, either to advise that your order has been dispatched or alternatively requesting further information from you.

• 誰かこの文章を訳してくれませんか?!

I think you didn't get the point...you told me the timezone of Japan.. And it's already a midnight..that's why I'm asking you "are you not gonna sleep" because it already late at your country.. Instead of are we used to use R at chatting in a short way..hope that uh you will get what I'm saying 申し訳ありませんが、何卒よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• 海外通販について

過去に2回ほど海外通販(アメリカ)の経験があります。 支払い方法は、いずれも「PayPal」で支払いました。 私がPayPalの支払い手続きが完了した時点で、ショップ(売手)は発送手続きをして頂き 数日後に無事に商品が到着、という流れでした。 本題ですが、先日、上記とは別の海外通販(アメリカ)にて、「PayPal」で支払いましたが、 数日経っても商品が届かないので、ショップ(売手)に確認のメールをしました。 早速、返信メールが届いたのですが、翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。 そのメール内容は下記なのですが、この内容が分かる方いらっしゃいますか? 何かの提示を求めているのでしょうか? Thank you for your recent [ショップ名] order. Shortly after your order was placed, we sent an email to the address on your account with the subject More Information Needed for Your [ショップ名] Order requesting you call us or send in documentation to verify your billing address. The quickest way to verify your order is to call our customer care number and verbally provide us with a few key pieces of information. Acceptable verification information includes one of the following: (1) A copy of the credit card used to order, with only the last 4 digits showing AND a copy of your government issued ID (Credit Card orders only) (2) A copy of a statement from a service provider or financial institution, that shows the billing address submitted during checkout (Credit Card or PayPal orders) For the security-minded among you, we are able to accept PGP-encrypted emails. It is not mandatory to encrypt your response, so if you have no idea what we're talking about, don't sweat it. Further information, including our public key and fingerprint, can be found at the following link: 出来れば、分りやすく翻訳して頂けると助かります。 また、海外通販の経験豊富な方にお伺いしたいのですが、 普通は、「注文」→「PayPalでの支払い手続き」→「発送」→「到着」ではなのでしょうか?       または「クレジットカードでの支払い手続き」 宜しくお願い致します。