• ベストアンサー

どんな意味なんでしょうか?教えてください

What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you? I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.1

What would you think if I told you 君はどう思うだろう、もし僕がこう言ったら I've always wanted to hold you? 僕はずっと、君を抱きしめたかった、と I don't know what we're afraid of 何も恐れることなどないはずだ Nothing would change if we made love もし僕らがSEXしたとしても、何も変わらないだろうから う~ん…まぁ、外国人男性にありがちな口説き文句ですね。 お気をつけて。

nayamiooi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました あつかましいですが、続きを教えていただけませんでしょうか? あなたの訳がわかりやすい気がして・・ So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find 実はこの詩をプレゼントされたのですが 意味がわからず考えてました。 あなたに頼ります よろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.2

口説き文句かと思って訳したのですが、これ、"Friends And Lovers" という歌の歌詞ですね。 数日前も同様の質問をしておられるようですが、  http://okwave.jp/qa5137485.html 歌詞と知ってしまった以上、当サイトの利用規約違反(および著作権侵害)になってしまうので、前回回答者の方同様、訳すことは「できません」。悪しからずご了承下さい。 老婆心ながら、この先、歌詞であることを隠してここで再質問されても、少し調べれば分かりますので同じことだと思います。どうしても人に聞きたいのであれば、少なくとも規約として歌詞の掲載を禁じていないサイトを探して、そちらに場所を変えるしかないかと。

nayamiooi
質問者

お礼

再度 すみませんでした 歌詞となるとだめみたいなので 回答していただく方にご迷惑にならない様にかんがえました あちらこちらで見ても内容が違うので どう解釈したらいいものかと思いました ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 意味を教えて下さい。

下の文の意味を教えて下さい。 私が訳すと下のようになって しまいます。やはり間違っているでしょうか? ↓ あれは高いです。 私は常にAやBが欲しいです しかし、なんであなたはクリスマスに 何が欲しいか言わないの? 私が訳すとこうなってしまいます。 they cost a lot. i always wanted either A or B B cost like $300. but yeah you never told me what you wanted for christmas?

• as I toldについて質問させていただきます

「私が言った事をなぜ言われた通りにしないの? 」 Why don't you do what I said as I told you.で問題ないでしょうか?この場合as以降はsaidが入っていることで、過去完了にしなけれなならないのか、またWhy didn't you~の場合も過去完了でしょうか? 「Why don't you behave as I've always told you to?」の文で文末でのtooはbehaveだと思うのですが、これは仮に「Why you don't vlean your room as I told you」のにto をつけなければならないのでしょうか?そもそも2はtoが無くても良いのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法的にどうなっているか

In our society, we often don’t do big things because we’re so afraid of making mistakes that we ignore all the things wrong today if we do nothing. we ignore all the things wrongのところは文法的にどうなっているか解説をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』とい

カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』という曲の日本語の訳を知りたいです。 We fell in love on the first night that we met Together we've been happy I have very few regrets The ordinary problems have not been hard to face, but lately little changes has been Slowly taking place You’re always finding something Is wrong in what I do But you can’t rearrange my life because it Pleases you You’ve got to love me For what I am For simply being me Don’t love me for what You intend and hope that I will be And if you’re only using me to feed your fantasies, you’re really not in love so let me go- I must be free If what you want, isn’t natural for me I won’t pretend to keep you...... The picture of perfection is only in your mind For all your expectations love can never be designed We.......each other...... And make another start... Ur really not in love so let me go I must be free... なんて言っているのでしょうか。 サイトで翻訳しても機械的なのでわからないです、よろしくお願いします。

• ノーダウトのit's my lifeという曲のついてなのですがなんとなく訳せますが意味がよくわかりません

Funny how I find myself in love with you If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose One half won't do I've asked myself How much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends Funny how I blind myself I never knew if I was sometimes played upon Afraid to lose I'd tell myself what good you do Convince myself It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends I've asked myself how much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget Caught in the crowd It never ends これが歌詞ですが、何が言いたいのかよくわかりません。詳しい人いましたら的確に訳して解説してください