• 締切済み

誰かこの文章を訳してくれませんか?!

I think you didn't get the point...you told me the timezone of Japan.. And it's already a midnight..that's why I'm asking you "are you not gonna sleep" because it already late at your country.. Instead of are we used to use R at chatting in a short way..hope that uh you will get what I'm saying 申し訳ありませんが、何卒よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは(私の)意味を取り違えています、あなたは日本の時間帯を言いました。だから今はもう真夜中、だからわたしは、あなたの国ではもう遅いから「もう寝る時間じゃないの?」と言ったのです。  普通 are を使う所にチャットでは R と短くするのです。これ分かることを希望します(=うまく通じるかな?)。

関連するQ&A

• わからない英文があります!

"I can save you the indignity of groveling by telling you right now, no way are you gonna get that tape." save you the indignity of grovelingの意味がイマイチよくわかりません!

• この文章解読できる方??

いませんか??気になって仕方ないです。 Whacha gonna do after you get out of jail, 歌の歌詞に入ってる文章なんですが英語わかる方お願いします☆

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 前置詞の位置

どなたか教えてください! 海外(英語圏)の友人からのメールで I'm gonna call you at about 11 tonight. とありました。 この場合のaboutの入る位置は、 I'm gonna call you about at 11 tonight.のように atの前にはならないのでしょうか。 「11時」位なわけですから…。 なんとなく感覚的に違和感があるのですが。 文法的な解説をしていただけるとすっきりするなぁと思い こちらに寄せさせていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 「聞き取れない」と言いたい時

子ども(小5)が英会話を習っています。 以下のようなことがよくあるのですが、どう言えばいいでしょうか? 1.先生の言ったことが聞き取れない時、「Please repeat it.」とか「Please say it again.」と言っていますが、もう一度言って下さいと頼むのではなく単に「先生の言っていることが聞き取れません」と言いたい時はどう言ったらいいでしょうか? 「I can't catch what you are saying.」でいいかなと思ったのですが、どうでしょう? (What 以下を it か that に替えるとしたらどちらがいいでしょう?) 2.聞き取ることはできたけれど意味がわからない、と言いたい時は、 「I can't understand what you are saying.」でいいですか?(1の場合との違いを出したく、catch を understand に替えてみたのですがこれでそういう意味にとってもらえるかな?) 3.何かを質問されているのはわかるのだけど、何を聞かれてるのかわからない、と言いたい時は、 「I can't understand what you are asking.」でいいですか? なにぶん子どもなので、言い回しの丁寧さはとりあえず二の次として(もちろん失礼なのはNGですが)シンプルで言いやすく、かつ、きちんと伝わる言い方を知りたいのです。いかにも初心者っぽい感じで結構です。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を訳して

skypeから急に来ました。 i hope you dont mind randomly chatting for a minute... I found your name on the skype search (angel) lol.. what kind of ladies do u like? これを日本語に訳して。翻訳サイトじゃなくて こんな感じの意味でしょうってのも載せて。

• 訳してください。

なんとなく分かるようで厳密にどういうことか理解できないので、下の訳をお願い致します。 1.It shows that you can never take too much for granted about what is coming next. 2.Because of what I was saying about how I can get kind of stressed out by too much sensation,you ended up asking me a couple of important quiestions too. 前後の分がないと、分かりにくいかもしれませんが。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

専門家に質問してみよう