• 締切済み

leaveの解釈の仕方。英文を日本語に翻訳して

Do you promise to leave me これを相手から受け取ったんですが。 このleaveをどうやって訳したらいいか分からなくて。 訳して欲しいです。お願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.7

これだけだとちょっとわかりませんね。 leave me だけで leave me alone という意味合いは出ません。 leave Tokyo で「東京から離れる、東京を発つ」 それと同じ leave me で「私のもとを去る」 ただ、日本語と同じには割り切れず、alone を言うつもりで途中で切れているのかもしれません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1459/3802)
回答No.6

No2の方とほぼ同じですが、 「私をほっておくと約束しますか」 簡単にすれば、 「ほっといてくれますか」 のような感じと思います。 Please leave me alone. (「私を一人にして」 と同じ leave の使い方ですね。)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.5

#4です。訂正です。  「現すな」が正しいです。お詫びして、訂正します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.4

「あなた別れると約束してくれる?」  「別れる別れる、と言ってるが今までは口先だけだ、もう口を聞きたくもない。あばよ、さよなら、消えてなくなれ、二度と私の前に姿を表すな」の外交辞令です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

前後の脈絡がありませんので、最大公約数的な、当たり外れのはっきりしない回答になります。  leave には「後に残す」という意味があります。 「私を置いて立ち去ると約束しますか。」となりますが、ここで promise の時制が問題になります。  現在形は習慣を表す用法です。つまり「あなたは、常日頃から私を置いて立ち去ると約束しているのですか。」と、なります。約束は以前に交わされていて、(1)「その約束を覚えていますか」(2)「その約束を守っていますか」と尋ねる文になるのです。  しかし、このような場面が想像できない、奇妙な文だと思います。 (1)であれば remember the promise 、 (2)であれば keep the promise などを使って、もっと分かりやすい文にすべきでしょう。日常の習慣として同じ promise を繰り返す状況が想定できないからです。  「約束してくれますか。」であれば、Will you promise to leave me? とすべきです。恐らくですが、相手の言いたいことはこの意味ではないかと思うのです。「あなたがどこかに行く時は、別れの言葉を言わずに、黙って立ち去って欲しい」と、希望しているように思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9770/12171)
回答No.2

>Do you promise to leave me ⇒この場合のleaveは「~をほっておく、(~したいように)させる」 というような意味です。 それで訳は、 「私をほっといてくれると約束してくれますか。」 または、 「私の好きなようにさせてくれると約束してくれますか。」 といった感じでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • mt_mh
  • ベストアンサー率24% (273/1113)
回答No.1

「私のところから去ってください」と言っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 Do you want me to contact you before ALL shipments?

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Of course it's ok with me. I guess all you would need is extra money to spend if you choose to do that.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 日本語への翻訳..急いでます

英語がわからず、英語圏の方とのやりとりで困っています。 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 GOING OUT TO HAVE LUNCH IN TOWN... ENJOY YOUR GAME..BUT DO ME A FAVOUR PLEASE DON'T KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES LEAVE SOME FOR ME ...JUST JOKING すべて大文字でどこで切れるかも分かりません、、 ゾンビを倒すゲームをしてたところでの会話です。

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

you wish to see me?

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

彼氏の女関係について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼氏が他の女の子に可愛いと言っていることについて話し合っています。
  • 彼氏とその女の子が何回か黙って電話していて、3人で飲みに行ったこともあるようです。
  • 私は彼氏に怒りましたが、解決はできていません。不安ができてしまいました。
回答を見る