回答No.1

僕に会いたい?

jodjodjodras7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

why didn't you write me after work? feeling bad today again i have to get rid of these bad feelings too often feel bad i want you to get rest and relax

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

Yuri i'm scared when you act this way real yes yes i'm tired of be alone i want marry life and peace you want me live here? um lets talk about this when meet? privat? i explain i make song to Yuri why worry? money? i understand so if you worry so much maby dont go... you know i have no job and i'll work as officer only in 11money big i know come here you don't see okey you sad worried i can tell only one thing...if i lose you i won't live

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとな---くは意味が分かるのですが、分からない部分があります。 英語が得意な方 よろしくお願いします。 WOW hahah .what a good dream you did have . i wish i did have the same one ..haha i was impressed by you Spanish .. went i so you email and so what you wrote it make me so but so happy .. :^) i wish the women who marry ! is only a wish but i wish it was you :^)

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?