私立の高校入試 英語 過去問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私立高校入試の英語過去問についてお伝えします
  • クラシキを訪れた際に特に魅了された絵画について
  • クラシキへの訪問とエル・グレコへのファンになった経験
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

私立の高校入試 英語 過去問

Hello,everyone. Today I want to tell you about one of my ( 1 ) . I enjoy looking at pictures. Last year , I visited Kurashiki in Okayama Prefecture. Kurashiki is an old and beautiful city. There are many people to see. I visited Ohara Museum. There are many wonderful pictures. Especially I loved one that was ( 2 ) by El Greco. He was born in Greece and moved to Venice and Rome. I really enjoyed ( 3 ) the city and have been big fan of El Greco. Q1.本文の内容に合うように、(1)~(3)に入る英語をそれぞれ1語で書きなさい。 Q2.本文の内容を参考にして、次の問いに対する答えを、10語以上の英語で書きなさい。    ただし、英文は2文以上になってもよいものとし、ピリオド(.)やコンマ(,)などの記号は語数に    含めないものとします。     What do you do when you are free? この問題の答えを教えてください。 もし、よければこの英文を訳してくれませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

★本文の最後はhave been a big fan of . . . とaを入れないと文法的に間違いです。 Q1.本文の内容に合うように、(1)~(3)に入る英語をそれぞれ1語で書きなさい。 1( hobbies ) 2( taken ) 3 ( visiting ) Q2.本文の内容を参考にして、次の問いに対する答えを、10語以上の英語で書きなさい。ただし、英文は2文以上になってもよいものとし、ピリオド(.)やコンマ(,)などの記号は語数に含めないものとします。 What do you do when you are free? 英文の訳 自由な時間にあなたは何をするか →自由時間をどうすごすか →この答は人によって違います。 たとえば I cook French food when I am free. I love cooking. I play shogi, or Japanese chess, with my brother. We like shogi. Playing shogi is one of my hobbies. という具合です。 答はあなたが書くしかありません。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

mikanringorose
質問者

お礼

詳しく書いてくれて、ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

El Grecoは絵描きなので taken も可ですが painted も可です。(takeとpictureの組み合わせはどちらかというと写真。paintとpictureであれば絵画です) ご参考まで

mikanringorose
質問者

お礼

そうなんですか! ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?

• 高校英語

次の英文を訳してください。 1)What did they do with their principal's help? 2)How many working children are there in the world? お願いします。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してください。(>_<) I got you with as many pictures as you like. When I get back home though the most pictures you'll see are some of the desert. There's nothing but dirt and big building in Las Vegas.

• Please check this! No.1

I'd like to show you the pictures as promised. The first picture with a koala was taken at DREAMWORLD in Gold Coast. I heard koalas ate only some sorts of many of eucalyptus trees. And the second one with a kangaroo was taken at the same place. There my mother and I held a koala and feed some kangaroos. When I held a koala, it (maybe she) attached a small poop to me. The third one is taken at Morton Island. It is the largest of islands which is formed from sand. There we can feed wild dolphins. It was at the Opera House that the forth one is taken. Do you think that its surface is slick? It is incorrect. In fact lines are traced out on it. Can you guess why? It is because the surface which gets sunshine makes eyes of seamen bad. I suspect, however, that it has meaning. And at the fifth, the Barbor Bridge comes out. It is said that the bridge connect the city of Sydney and their bedroom suburbs. 文法的に間違っている所、指摘お願いします。

• 英作文について

How many differential are there between you and I.  私とあなたとではどのくらいの差がありますか? という文を作りたいとき、この英文では通じませんか? また、その場合、もっといい文がありましたら、教えて下さい。

• 高校英語で3つ質問

1.以下の2文を同じ意味にする問題です。 He was so foolish that he missed the point. He was too foolish () () miss the point. 2.「君はそこでただ待っていればいい。」は、どちらが正しいですか。 There is nothing but to do wait for you. There is nothing but for you to do wait. 3.I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but they had so many to choose from that I was completely at a loss. でなぜtheyという複数形になるんですかね。 この3つをどうか教えてください。