• 締切済み

英語教えてください

You are true friend you didn't show me the picture or I know people they show there self that's why was checking sorry for that これどういう意味ですか? わかる人教えて 下さい!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

言っちゃあ悪いがひどくお粗末な英語ですね。 1。  これどういう意味ですか?    あなたは、本当の友だちです。あなたは私に、その写真を見せませんでした、でなかったら、私は彼ら自身を見せる人を知っています、だから聞きましたごめんなさい。 2。  わかる人教えて 下さい!     一応訳はしましたが、僕にも分かりません。

aiueo_12345
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 高校受験の英語

「I know why you go there.」 をほぼ同じ意味で書き換えるので 「I know what makes you go there.」 であっていますか? 「make」は「makes」であっていますか?

• becauseの使い方

becauseは接続詞だから~~のとき使えない、と聞いたのですが、どんなときに使えないのか思い出せません。下に使えないものがあるかどうか教えて下さい。 1I couldn't go there because you didn't come. 2Because you didn't come,I couldn't go there. 3Why didn't you go there? Because you didn't come. 4Why didn't you go there? I didn't go there because you didn't come.

• To a beautiful friend 🌺

To a beautiful friend 🌺 There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2017 including me, if that's what is in your heart. Try to collect 5; it's not easy. これってどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の添削お願いします

天気予報という言葉さえなかった時代、人々は真剣に空を眺め、風をよんだに違いない。 天気にかかわる言葉が豊かなのはそのせいだろう。 I think people must observe the move of the clouds and wind to expect how the weather would become when they didn't know even the words "weather forecast". It is probably why there are many words about weather. 不安なのは冠詞と、言葉が豊かの訳し方です・・・(涙 どなたか英語の得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• すみません、この文章を訳してください。お願いします

I'am most pleased with your personality. It is more important how we treat each other, or how we get along. What is nice is when two people have been together for 50 or 60 years and they still treat each other like the first day. That's special! That's why you have to be best friends first... I really like these pictures of you, reminds me of making love to you through the night...

• 英語を直してくださいm(__)m

『ごめん、寝てた。 今検索して見たら、宮城県の白石市にキツネ村があるんだね。知らなかった。 見るだけじゃなく、キツネに触れるって(^^) キツネ可愛いよね。私も行きたい。 行けたら一緒に行こうね。』と言いたいです。 『』の言葉に英語を直してくださいm(__)m sorry, I was sleeping. Is there a fox village in Miyagi?! I didn't know that. I checked the site and it looks like you can touch foxes unlike zoo where you only get to see them. Foxes are cute! I want to go there too. Let's go there together.

• 英語

私のノートがどこにあるか知らないでしょう? You 【notebook / know / where / do / don’t / is / you / my / ,】 I’m sorry you didn’t invite me to your birthday party. (1)和訳しなさい (2)I wish~始まる仮定法の文に その本はあまり面白いとは思いませんでした。 (1)第5文型(SVOC)を使って わからない問題です。 教えてください。

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 助詞「と」について 英語で回答希望

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストあります。これは2回目の同じ質問?です。英語で教えてほしいです。 This is my second time to ask for your help, I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying. I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But also some are said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" I didn't understand why that particle(と) was there and why the sentence was made the way it was. Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

あるブログで、子どもの自殺についての話をしていて、私が I wish I could hug every child who cries for help. と書いたところ、You never know, that's all it may take. という返事をもらいました。 you never know は「先のことはわからない」 という意味だとわかりましたが(最初は「あなたにはわからない」かと思いました)、that's all it may take がわかりません。 また、別の人から I wish there were more people out there like you, and could help those poor people. I wish I could help more, but sometimes you just don't see it coming. という返事をもらいました。なんとなく全体の意味はわかりますが、 there were more people out there と you just don't see it coming のあたりがよくわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。