• ベストアンサー

英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pom-juice
  • ベストアンサー率14% (7/48)
回答No.3

まず・・・Wordにでもコピー & ペーストしてスペルチェックした方が良いですよ。カナダにはどれ位住んでますか?基本的な文法が全く出来てないように思います。文の構成も変な感じです。まぁ、取り合えずの意味は大体分かるから良いんではないですか?

banzai2age2
質問者

補足

カナダに居るのは(2)週間です。 これは手紙と言うよりアサイメントなので手紙の構成は無理やりです…↓ 基本的な文法…↓そうですね…日本は英語2でしたし…↓基本的な文とは具体的にどう言うところか教えてもらえませんか???

その他の回答 (2)

noname#18526
noname#18526
回答No.2

形式チェックだけしました。 sking→skiing those informations→the information(those pieces of information) So so→So スペル、文法チェックは、Word と、ネット翻訳(Excite 翻訳)などを使いましょう。

banzai2age2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 Excite翻訳使ってみます。

• Alice2
  • ベストアンサー率26% (31/116)
回答No.1

あの、解答ではないのですが。 この手紙はカナダに住んでいる日本人の貴方が、 ご自分の祖父母(英語を理解する) に「カナダへいらっしゃいよ。それでカナダはこんなところで、日本とカナダの似ているところは…」 と英語で文章を書いているのですか?

banzai2age2
質問者

補足

説明不足ですいません…。 カナダにいる私から日本に居る祖父母への手紙です。 カナダへいらっしゃいと言うより、カナダと日本はこんな所が似ていて、こんな所が違うんだよと言う手紙です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 英語でお礼の手紙

カナダのホームステイから帰国し、 先方にお礼の手紙を書きました。 本、辞書を使い書いたのですが、 失礼な文章になっていないか不安です。 お恥ずかしいですが、 頑張って作った文章を載せます。 添削していただければありがたいです。 Althoughが多いのも気になっています。 Although it became late,first of all I'd like to let you know that I came back home safe and sound. It is already in spite of September,it is still very hot and humid in Japan. Although the time which I spent there was short. But I think I became tame there completely, I'm surprised at climate,people's numerousness, the badness of air,and noise of Tokyo. I had a very good time staying with you. thank you for talking slowly,although my English was scarce. I was able to learn a great many things thanks to all of you. And I think my listenning has improved by the grace of you,too. Finally, I am looking forward to the day which can meet you. I'd like to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. Please take good care of yourselves.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語 和訳&英訳 お願いします!

You are before of undertake the important decision.. but I see that you work (learn) very hard for your future ;) I'll sterted new semester in studies in October too ;) So you like traveling, history and culinary. I like too :D but history - I love :P You have much time in life so I think that Yuo can see there places ;) What do you want see in Europe? Which countries? Surely France, Italy, Spain and probably UK :D どこか一部分だけでもいいので、よろしくお願いします。 あと、「確かにそうですね。大変だけど、お互い頑張りましょう。」はどう訳せばよいでしょうか。 なかなかいい表現が思い浮かびません・・・。

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳が分からず困っています

Do you think that Japanese people that live in Japan are just like Japanese that live in America or overseas? 海外の友人から送られてきた文です。だいたい言っていることは分かるんですが…just likeについてと、3つのthat のあたりがいまいち理解できません。 どなたかお分かりでしたら、教えて下さると嬉しいです・・・!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 英語の間違いについて

この英文に間違っているところや、アドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Many people live in big city. I live there, too. (私もそこに住んでいる) A big city have many stores, schools, subway and more. But we can favor anyone in a small town. (しかし小さい町に住んでいれば親しくなることができる) This is because a small town don't have many people. However, I want to live in a big town. I would like to discuss the reasons why I think so by talking about friends and dreams. よろしくお願いします。