ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ディクテーションしてみました。少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。
  • 学業と成功についての考えを述べています。成功は教育を上回ることがありますが、教育は非常に重要だと思います。
  • ハードワークの重要性について言及しています。何事も努力しないと成果は得られないことを強調しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

noname#163797
noname#163797
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

素晴らしいヒアリング力ですね。聴き取れなかったところは、先日の回答に書いた訳から推測すれば聴きとれたかもしれないのに惜しいです。 ちなみに、この選手は「you know what, though?」が口癖ですね。単なる口癖ですから、あまり意味なくポンポン飛び出しますので、このクセにとらわれていると大意を見失いかねません。日本人でも意味なく「でもね」と言う人がいますが、そんなような「でも、ちょっといい?」くらいに思っていればいいです。この人の場合、少し強調したいことを言う直前に、言う傾向があるようですね。 それから、このサイト上で動画のディクテーションを長くやると途中でエラーが出てインターネットがシャットダウンしてしまうので、今後は数秒以内のものでご勘弁ください。では、以下を参考にしてください。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what though? I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could overshadow things like education, because somebody could be successful just for being a runner, but then end of dropping things like education. I think education is very important. As a college athlete, right now, who is very good, I would say, use your four years in college, or four and a half or even three and a half, you know, your academics is going fast. Use those years to get experience, to study, complet it, get your degree. Then running will take care of itself. If I was to take, cut it shorter, like, OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then deal with my running first, I think it's going to be even harder for me and put a lot of presser for me later on in life to going to school. So, and you know what though? Experience that you get in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what though? Work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. They always say, you know, there is nothings that's going to be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work hard. And I believe also, like, you know what? Success doesn't come overnight. You have to work for it and still, hope the good stuff come along the way. I`ve seen those circles. I`ve seen it. Everybody knows my, the things I had to jump over. And you know what though? When you jump over it, you become a better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, had they overcome the hardships. So once, you've learned those things, you know, you're now to understand that, you know sometimes, hardships might not he, in terms of like what happened to me. It could be an injury. It could be things are not going well with coaching with, you know all that stuff. But you have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

noname#163797
質問者

お礼

すみません。祖母の家に帰省していたので返事がおくれてしまいました。 ありがとうございます!うれしいです! you know what, though?だったんですね。~,so?かと思っていました。 わかりました!次からは10秒以内の物にさせていただくか、直接リンクを張らせてただきます! ありがとうございました!! また宜しくお願いします!! またディクテーションをして、質問させていただきます!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

少し英語自体に問題がありますが、話し言葉なので..一部モゴモゴ言っていたところは割愛しましたが、 なるべく忠実に書きました。 you know, と you know what, thoughが多かったですが、though を聞き漏らしているようです。 (you know what though,あのね、でもね、みたいな感じです。 普通にも使いますが、you know等は、英語が不得手な方や子供が文章をつなげるために乱用したりもします 日本語で、えっとーえっとー、って言ってるようなイメージです。) I would say, the best advice is….you know what though? I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody could be successful just for being a runner, but then end up dropping things like education. I think education is very important. As a college athlete, right now, who is very good, I would say, use your four years in college or four and a half or even three and a half, (you know you know,) you know, if your academics is going fast. (3年半でも、飛級等、早めに終わらせることができることからこのフレーズかと思われます) Use those years to get experience, to study, complete it, get your degree, then running will take care of itself. If I was take college short cut, and feel like,’ OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then deal with my running first’, I think it’s going to be even harder for me and put on a lot of pressure for me later on in life, to going to school. So, and you know what though? Experience that you get in college is amazing. And so, another thing is, you know what though? Work hard. Because there is nothing that comes free. They always say, you know, there is nothing that is going be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing is on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work hard, and uh, you know, I believe also that, you know what, success doesn’t come over night. You have to work for it, and still, obstacles, that could come along the way. I`ve seen the obstacles. I`ve seen it, everybody knows my…, they’ve said I had to jump over it, and you know what though? When you jump over it, you become a better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people could have in life. The hardships; how they’ve overcome their hardships. So once, you, you learn those things, you know, you learn to understand that, you know sometimes, hardships might not be in terms of like, what happened to me, it could be an injury, it could be, things are not going well in, with coaching, with …, you know all that stuff, but you have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

noname#163797
質問者

お礼

すみません。祖母の家に帰省していたので返事がおくれてしまいました。 ありがとうございます! 英文を書き起こすのには時間がかかるのに、わざわざありがとうございます! やっぱりyou know what thoughをききもらしてるんですね。。 ありがとうございました! 次のディクテーションに活かすために、参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• メールなんですが訳せません

訳を見てください。間違えや分からない箇所を教えてください。 Well I'm going to bed my hurt because I been thinking about you all day. I been doing ok here in Georgia. I have get out more. What do the malls look like there? And the next time you to buy me something LOL. 私はベットにはいるよ なぜなら私は君のことを一日考えてた。 私はジョージアでうまくやってる。もっと・・・??? どんなモールで??何をしてたの 次ぐは私に何か買ってきて Anything, anything you think I was like. But I well like anything you get me. I hope I dream of you again so I have to look like your pic so I can. One of the best things you know about me is. That I'm funny and I make fun of anything good or bad. But I well put it In a nice way or loving way not to hurt your feeling. And I always try to plan things for I do it. I want my life to be happy and living with my living kids and wife. ・・・また君の夢をみれるといいな。君の写真をみなければ・・・??私にとって楽しみの一つ  私はおもしろいとかいいことや悪いことを楽しむ。・・・・?? すみません、わかりませんでした。知り合いからのメールなんですが。。おしえてください

• イギリス英語のディクテーションについて

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpiJE0YqvOQ 現在、課題で上記動画のディクテーションをしているのですが、 一部あやふやなところがありまして・・・、 皆さまの英知(お耳?)を拝借したく、質問させて頂きます。 ひとまず聞きとれたのは下記の通りです。 Hello, my name is Len McCluskey. I’m general secretary of UNITE, Britain and Ireland’s largest union. And I send this message today to the people of Japan to express our shock and sadness at the catastrophe that is taking place. The whole of the UK has been stunned by what has happened. And we want you to know that you are in our thoughts. In particular this message goes to the workers of Japan and to UK workers who are still over there. In our Japanese companies within the UK, the workforce of course are deeply saddened and are keeping a watchful eye on what is unfolding, you know car plants of Honda and Toyota and Nissan as the workers have been briefed at what is happening. And we want you to know that our solidarity is strongly with you. We know that with the support of people from around the world then you will emerge stronger after this terrible things that happened. We hope that our UNITE members in the UK will send e-mails, Facebook messages, messages direct to UNITE and we’ll pass on to demonstrate to the Japanese people that we are with them in this difficult hour. And we hope in the not too distant future that you will emerge from this tragedy and we can once again work closely with each other. 不安なのが、3段落目の"You know"以下と、4段落目の"messages direct to"以下です。 すいませんが、リスニングの得意な方で補完して頂ける方、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英作文

「そこに何があるか知っている」という文を英訳すると I know what kind of stuff is there.であってますか、他にも作ってみたのですが I know what there are there. I know what kind of things are there. 自然な表現を教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳してください

correct! Anyway… I'm dying to know Japan! I think a beautiful land! But what I like best is the way you dress! it's so different, but the bad thing is that I have no profile to use