The Future of Japan with the New Era of Rave

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the exciting world of Japanese comedians and their hilarious shows.
  • Learn about the new era of Rave and its implications for Japan's future.
  • Unveil the meaning of Rave and its connection to the Imperial succession.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.4

私はこのRAVEはREIWAに引っ掛けてRAVE 熱狂とジョークとしていっている気がします。相手とそれまでの会話の調子によりますが。 ただこのダジャレ的なジョークが成り立つとしたら相手の国がドイツやロシアなどVをワ行で発音する国の場合かもしれません。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。その見込みは当たっています。ジョークなのでしょうか!?それなら素晴らしい回答をありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >>はて、英語通の方が意見が割れております。どちらでしょう  #2さんでしょう。

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

> I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. ⇒「日本では5月から Rave という新たな時代が始まると(どこかで)読みました。」 この方は新聞や雑誌か何かで、新元号および新天皇即位の記事を目にしたのでしょう。今後それが日本にどのような変化をもたらすのかを訊いてきています。 Rave は Reiwa (令和)の綴り間違いだと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。Raveの意味は?  rave には、いろいろ意味があるので、自信はありませんが。下記の1名の4「レイブというシンセサイザーの音楽」のことか、それに合わせて踊る rave party のことだろうと思います。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=rave 2。きがくるう?   元々はそう言った「狂乱怒涛」いや「狂乱舞踏」のことでしょう。 3。レイワ?  無関係だと思います。 4。即位のことですか  日本国外の人なら知らないと思います。レイブは、今40に近い知り合いの女性がティーンエージャーの頃、夜な夜な行っていた乱痴気騒ぎだろうと思います。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

確かにお祭り騒ぎに見えたのかもです。 この人の文章はいつもお世話になっていますが 女を連呼していたり、角質と言ってきたりします。なので、きがくるうほどのレイブと、思ったかもです。たぶん笑いを取りに来ているか、口が悪いかどちらかでしょう。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

補足

はて、英語通の方が意見が割れております。どちらでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 英語

A、()の中の語を適切な形にせよ   翻訳も同時に What is the (long) river in Asia? What is the (busy) airport in the world? What is the (interesting) place you have ever visited? Which island in Japan is as (big) as Switzerland? B、並べ替え ハワイは日本人観光客に最も人気がある場所 Hawii is (popular / tourist/ for/ place/ the most/ Japanese). 近年、ますます多くの日本人が韓国に旅行している In recent years,(are/ more/ more/ Japanese/ visiting/ and) South Korea. リオデジャネイロの人口は東京の人口の約半分 The population of Rio de Janeiro is (Tokyo/ large/ half/ as/ as/ that/ of/ about). C、()に適切な英語を当てはめる 中国は現在、人口世界一 China has ( )( )population in the world now. 2030年までにはおそらくインドが人口世界一になるだろう By 2030,India probably will have ( )( )( ). 日本では50年前は現在の約2倍の赤ん坊がいた In Japan,there were about ( )( )( )babies fifty years ago as today. 将来日本の人口ははるかに少なくなっているだろう Japan's population will ( )( )( )in the future.

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• 英語の冠詞と前置詞についての質問です

「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」を各翻訳ソフトに掛けると色々出て来て、どれが正しい英語なのか分かりません。殊に冠詞と前置詞で異同が有ります。次のような次第です。 @nifty翻訳 I studied the Japanese study in the university and the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied in college and graduate school of Japan studies. Google翻訳 I studied the Japanese science at the university and graduate school. So-net I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese study at the university and the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. また大学と大学院で前置詞が異なる訳文もあるので、「私は大学で日本語を勉強しました。私は大学院で日本語を勉強しました。」で新たに翻訳を掛けました。結果は以下の通りです。 @nifty翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese in the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied at the University of Japan language. I did study Japan language in graduate school. Google翻訳 I studied Japanese at university. I studied Japanese in graduate school. So-net I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese at the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. ここでは同じソフトなのに「university」と「graduate school」で前置詞が異なるものがほとんとです。しかしそれなら先の「大学と大学院で」の訳においても、それぞれに(graduate schoolの前にも)前置詞を付ける必要が有るのではないかと思いますが、そうなっていません。 私が教えていただきたいのは次の3点です。 1.自己紹介でいきなり(前に大学や大学院の話が出ていない状況で)「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」とした場合は「university」でも「the university」でもなく「a university」でしょうか。 2.「university」と「graduate school」の前置詞は同じでしょうか。異なるのでしょうか。異なる場合はその理由。 3.最終的に「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」の正しい英訳は何でしょうか。 以上、御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。 I found some photographs of the town where you live in on the Internet. You live in the wonderful town! I become happy just to look photographs which the German house and building, because they are stylish unlike Japan. Every scenery is very beautiful. I think I am happy if I can live in such a beautiful town. [文省略(地名の話をしていて…)] Does it have deep relation to Japan? What kind of place is it? We have the administrative divisions of Japan, they consist of 47, and there are 4 main lands in Japan. I studied German, and I thought German and English are different what pronunciation and words so on. But I envy you that they have same word order as Japanese. (↑「日本人として語順がだいたい同じと言うところは,とても羨ましく思います。」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I would like to know a lot of words and would like to talk with the person of various countries. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記17 私の体験したもっとも悪い日

なぜか日記が更新できてませんでした!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです 最近何を書けばよいか思い浮かびません!! なんか同じようなことばかり書いてる気がします。なにかお題とかいただけないでしょうか!! そうしたらそれについて日記がかきやすくなりますので。あつかましくすいません。 bookaholicさんが好きなことを書けばよいとおっしゃってくれたのですが好きなことがあまり僕にはありません。 I think that the most awful thing in my life is the earthquake. We had had that on the 11th of March. This is the big impact on me. Needless To say, Japanese worry about it. Actually, I had been experienced two big earthquakes in my life. The first is great Hanshin earthquake. That hit us on the 11th of January in 1995 when I was 4 years old. However, I don’t know exactly what happened that day, That is why I was a very young, so I didn’t understand what going on. However, I manage to understand what happened this time. I was working at factory in Japan when the earthquake hit us, but I lived in Shiga and it is far from the focus of an earthquake, so I just didn’t realized the earthquake first time. I felt a few shakes, so I just felt that I felt dizzy, so it was a big surprised me when I watched on the TV and what happened in Japan. I was not able to watch other TVs. Kind of dramas or something else. It is because the earthquake that I couldn’t watch others. However, we had gotten over many awful experiences such as World war 2. I hope that we will be able to become more powerful country than we were.

• 英文をチェックしてください

私は映画館でフォーゴットンのCMをみたよ。日本では6月にやるよ。でも、私はアイルランドに行った時、飛行機の中でもう観たんだよ。 I watched CM of forgotten at cinema it will be opening on Jun in Japan,but I already watched it because when I went to Ireland it watched on the plane. こんな英文通じますか?なんとか通じたらいいなと思ってます。 お願いします