• 締切済み

シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• unfreezer
  • ベストアンサー率13% (7/51)
回答No.1

スペルチェックした? そもそも読む気になれないくらいミススペルと時制の不一致がある。 あと、これって宿題?ルール違反かどうか確認した?

haroharo815
質問者

補足

宿題ではないです

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO3

旅のプレゼンをするのですが、アドバイス& 添削をお願いします。 Day 3 We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving. Day 4 I’ve wanted to go the J. Paul Getty Museum. I took big blue bus at St,transfer to talk the No bus and took Tram. I took part in the guide tour in pavilion. This museum is what Paul Getty who was the king known oil manage it. There are a lot of caf&eacute; and garden, it’s very nice! I love museum. I went to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, LACMA,too. I went out for dinner with my friend who like in down town. She is very cute. I want to talk more with her. Day 5 I visited to watch Hollywood sign in Hollywood. I took one station by subway. So,I went to Universal studio. I was surprised because there are a lot of moves studios. I took part in studio tour. I enjoyed a lot of attractions. The Special Effets attraction is how the special effects for Universal’s biggest movies were made! The Mummy the ride is rollercoaster. Back draft,Terminator,Back to the future, Shrek and Water world are the same as Japan. I felt uneasy because I had go to home late.But it was Ok. There were a lot of people in the bus more than I thought it.

• 旅行記の添削をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。^^ I visited ti Shizutani school in Okayama. It's a school of citizen at first. In fact I know just it. I warked to see around there about a hour and harf. If possible,I wanted to stay there. I relaxed for be nice place. I'll visite there autumn again. 岡山にある旧閑谷学校に行って来ました。 ここは庶民の為のはじめての学校だそうです。 私もはじめて知りました。 1時間半ぐらい見学したのですが、もっともっとゆっくりしたかった所です。 久々にぼ~~~としたい素敵は空間でした。ボランティアガイドさんに頼めばいろいろ説明してくれます。秋にまた行きたいなぁ~

• 度々申し訳ありません。また添削をお願いいたします(><;)

This Third floor sells daily necessities. I’ll show you how third floor is based on plan. There are seven departments and is (an? The?) elevators. On right side from an entrance, there are two departments, Lamps and Toys, back to front.(「 奥からLamps, Toys という順番で」としたいです。) Right side of a wall, there are the Elevators. As you enter the shop, you’ll find the Furniture department in front of you. It is middle of the shop. Behind it, there is the Carpets department, next to the Lamps department. On the left side from the entrance, there are three departments, Kitchen Equipment, Bath shop equipment and Electrical Appliances back to front. 粗末な英語で申し訳ないのですが、お時間がよろしければよろしくお願いします。あるショッピングストアーの3階のどこに何が売っているかを説明したかった文章です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 添削をおねがいします。

英語で「日本の地域社会を紹介する」というエッセイの課題があるのですが、 いまいち文構造とかが分からず、勉強しているのですが一度書いてみたので添削をお願いできないでしょうか? 不適切な部分や、違う表現にした方がベターだったりする場所を指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。 Hokkaido is like a jewellery box of nature. There are a lot of spots where you can enjoy wonderful nature in Hokkaido. For example, sea, mountains, hot springs, marshlands and lakes. First, Shiretoko is one of the most famous and popular spot because it is a World natural heritage. In winter you can see drift ice from the north of Shiretoko peninsula to Wakkanai. Kushiro Shitsugen National Park is popular place, too. This place is registered in Ramsar Convention. Also in Kussharo Lake, we can see many swans and approach them. Secondly, there are many natures of foods. For example, crabs, sea urchins, potatoes, and soybean. Especially sea food of Hokkaido is so wonderful. There are a lot of kinds of sea food in Hokkaido. The most famous sea food is Taraba crab. Moreover Potatoes in Hokkaido are very good so they are used by many confectionery companies making Potato chips. Finally, in Hokkaido there are animal which we cannot meet except there. In Bakkai we can see seals. Going Horonobe, we can see reindeers in Horonobe stock farm. If you want to see these animals at once, you go Asahiyama zoo. Thus Hokkaido is really a jewellery box of nature. (※多分小さなミスが多いと思いますがご指摘していただけたら助かります。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか?

英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか? とても長いのですが、見ていただけたら嬉しいです。  英語を書くのがとても苦手なので、変な文があるかと思うのですが、  間違いを指摘していただければと思います。  どうかよろしくお願いします! 以下の文です China is different in food material and recipes in every area. A satir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food. Also there tends to be a lot of dishes which use oil. It is important to take in hot meal, so there are few cold dishes. There are 10 kinds of different ways to fry. This time, I will introduce three famous dishes among the many. Firstly, Shanghai food is called a compilation of dishes. It has a good body, is sweet, and uses a lot of oil. It's often made with home cooking. A"xiao long bao" is often eaten in Japan. Secondly, the most popular food for Japanese people for its light flacoring is Canton food. The food material are rich in variety, for example, a swallow's nest and a shark's fin. There are very many kinds of cooking. Sweet and sour pork is also eaten in Japan. Finally, If you want to enjoy a hot taste, I'd recommend a Sechuan dish to you. Sechuan dish is famous for Chinese chili bean sauce. There are lot of spicy hot dishes, so the color is red. Many of the dishes are balanced food using vegetables. I like hot dishes very much, so I like Sechuan dishes the best. It's chili sauce of shurimp is ofeten in Japan. There are many places where Chinese food can be eaten in Japan,but I really want to go to China and eat in the home of Chinese food. <日本訳> 中国は地方ごとに食材や調理法が違う。日本領にに比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つ。また、油を多く使うという傾向がある。温かい食事をとることが重視されているため、冷たいものは少ない。炒め方でも10種類の調理法がある。今回、たくさんある中で3つ有名な食事を紹介します。    まずは料理の集大成といわれる上海料理です。コクがあって甘く、油がおい。家庭料理でもよく作られている。日本でよく食べられてるものにショウロンポウがあります。    つぎに、たんぱくな味付けで日本人にもっとも人気がある広東料理です。材料はバラエティに富み、ツバメの巣やフカヒレなどがある。料理の種類がたくさんある。また日本では酢豚が食べられている。    最後は、もしあなたが辛いもの好きなら、私は四川料理をおすすめします。四川料理は豆板醤で有名。調味料、辛みのある料理が多い。だから料理の色が赤い。バランスがよい食事が多く、野菜や肉、魚を使う。私は辛い料理が好きなので四川料理が一番好きです。日本ではエビチリが食べられている。    日本では中華料理が食べられる場所がたくさんありますが、私は中国にいって本場の中華料理が食べたいです。    ↑までです。  すみません;;  どうかお願いいたします。  

• 添削お願いします。合ってるか教えてください!

I will be transfer to another company from next month.Then, I had a frist meeting (interview) yesterday. I was so nervous while the meeting because the interviewere were 4 people, Department manager, Manager and Cheaf ... ( I can't understand how to say Bucho-, Kacho-, Syunin in English.. ??? There are almost same saying expression, and I'm a little confused about it..) They asked me what I have been experienced at work so I've explained what I have done there. My experience job on trading is not so difficult. It is only documentation for clearance. That's it. However, there are a lot of to do work not only documentation but also exportation all cordinate. It must be harder than in the past. Of course it needs English skill. I need to brush up my speaking and writting. Hope it will be better in my day-to-day work. TOEICのReadingスコアがとても低いので間違いだらけだと思います。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m