• 締切済み

英作文について

How many differential are there between you and I.  私とあなたとではどのくらいの差がありますか? という文を作りたいとき、この英文では通じませんか? また、その場合、もっといい文がありましたら、教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんにちは。 まず英語の文法だけ先に直しますね。 How many differences are there between us? How many differences do we have? how manyということなので、私たちにはいくつ違うこと(出身国が違う、血液型が違う、学歴が違う、、、)があるか聞きたいのですか?(ちょっと不可能なような気もしますが) それとももっと大きな数えられないものの違いを聞いているのですか? how many=数えられるもの how much=数えられないもの と使い分けます。 >私とあなたとではどのくらいの差がありますか? 何の差があるのかが分かった方がいいと思います。 あえて上の文章だけを考えると How different between us? 私たちはどう違う? 今時点ではこれが一番、無難だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法について質問

以下の英文を見た上で、私の質問に答えてください。 Nobody yet knows exactly how many working parts there are 質問:how以降の文で、there areの前に主語であるmany working partsが来ている理由は、howがmany working partsを修飾しているからですか? there be構文は、普通主語がその後ろにくるので、疑問に思ったわけです。

• 英作文

英作文の問題です。 私の作文を採点してくださいm 1, 次の質問に対する答えを、 理由を含めて英語で書きなさい。 ただし英文は15語以上とし、 2文になっても良い。 I like English because it is used by many people and many country. I think English interesting. 2,あなたの将来の夢について 3文以上の英文で書きなさい。 I want to be a police. I like helping people.and police is loved by many people. So I want to be a police. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文

「そこに何があるか知っている」という文を英訳すると I know what kind of stuff is there.であってますか、他にも作ってみたのですが I know what there are there. I know what kind of things are there. 自然な表現を教えてください

• 基本英文法なのですが、、、、

いくつか英文法について質問があるのですが、一度に複数書き込ませてもらうのですが、お手数ですが解答お願いします。 1、How many stops is Hata from here?という英文が教科書に載っていてタイプすると自動添削でHow many stops areに書き換えられました。複数なのでareと思うのですが、教科書なのでどうかなと思いました。また、ここから羽田までいくつバス停がありますかという文章のようですが、文法てきに合ってますか?僕がつくるとしたら、how many stops are there?みたいな感じになります。 2、how many of CDs do you have?はhow many his CDs do you have?ではないんですか?これも教科書に載ってました。 3、They had burned all over their bodies の訳は彼らは体を一面に焼いたでいいですか? 4、過去分詞や現在分詞を名詞につけるとa game made in Japan や a boy wearing glassesというふうに修飾された主語等をつくれるのですが、これはa game which(that)is made in Japan, a boy who is wearing glasses の省略形なのですか? 5、There are some of the people you can find in it.という文がありました。これは、There are some people you can find in itとどうちがうのですか? 6、名詞をthat やwhich をつけてSVと修飾したとき、物の場合はどちらを使ってもいいのですか?また省略はしてもいいのですか? 7、長くなりましたが最後に僕は中学生に英語をちょっと教えてるものですが、過去分詞と現在分詞を感覚ではなく言葉で理解するにはどういった説明が適切でしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(前半) I wonder how other people study English conversation. There are many schools out there where learners can speak to native English speakers and it is definitely one of the best ways to go learning there. However, as is often the case, they cost us much money, and of course, we couldn't improve our English conversation only by going there. Therefore it might be difficult for ordinary people to go there continuously until they learn enough. 途中のカンマの多い長い文はこれでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 大学受験 英作文の問題

次の英文の書き出しで始まる文で、「現在、全世界で約3000から8000の言語が話されていると言われている。もしそうではなく、全世界の人々がみな同じ一つの言語を使用しているとしたら、我々の社会や生活はどのようになっていたと思うか。50から60語の英語で続けて書きなさい。複数の文になってもかまいません。」という問題で、英文を考えました。文法などの間違いがありましたら、ご指摘ください。 書き出し文If there were only one language in the world, 以下、続けて、 there would be no war. Today there are some conflicts in the world because there are many languages. Misunderstanding because of them leads to some conflicts. Moreover,each person has pride of his or her language. If someone looks down on your language,you will be angry. That is why there are some conflicts. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の質問。

次の日本語を英語に訳したいのですが、お知恵を貸して頂きたいです。 「小論文の場合、どの先生が評価しても同じ評価(点数)になるようにすることは非常に難しい。 なぜなら、小論文は○×で評価できるものではなく、生徒がいかに思考したか、いかに説得的に論じているのかを評価しなければならない。 そのため、同じ小論文を採点した時に、先生によって評点に若干のばらつきが出る可能性は高い。 しかし一方では、生徒の小論文を採点する上で、公平な評価が必要となる。 そこで、小論文をいかにして公平に評価するかということについて、お考えを聞かせて頂きたいです。」 上記を以下のように訳してみました(訳せなかった部分は「・・・」になってます)。 「In case of paper, it is difficult... Because you can not assess paper by true-false evaluation and you have to assess how students think, how formulate cogent arguments. That's why, when some teachers assess same paper, there will be dispersion by each teachers. But then, when you assess students' papers, you are needed fair assessment. Therefore I would like to ask your view about how assess fairly students' papers.」 まったく自信がありません。 正しい訳になるよう、アドバイスをよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作で

たて続けに質問お許し下さい。 英作の問題で幾つか分からないところがあるので教えてください。 『世間には無数の書物がある。しかし、そのうち本当に読む価値のあるものは果たしてどれだけあるか』 私は There are innumberable book in the world, but how many of them are great worth reading? としたのですが、問題の「果たしてどれだけあるのか?」は疑問文というよりは反語?ですよね。この反語ってどうやって書けばいいのですか? また『あの人はどこかユーモラスなところがあって、会ったときにはいつも微笑んでしまう』 私は He wears an air of humor, and whenever I met him, I smile in a natural manner. としました。分からないのは『微笑んでしまう』のところです。この「~してしまう」はどう書けばよいのでしょうか?私は会うときはいつも自然に微笑むと書いたつもりなのですが。 この二つが分かりません。教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu