• 締切済み

高校英語

次の英文を訳してください。 1)What did they do with their principal's help? 2)How many working children are there in the world? お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

1) 彼等は校長の助けを借りて何をしたのですか? 2) 世界には労働に従事している子供は何人いるのですか? だと思います。

happynt
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 早急!英語翻訳お願いします。

How do migrating birds find their way? First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, where there are features below that are district and stay the same for year after year- rivers, roads, forests, coastlines- then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence th at birds do just this. Many, for example, follow coastlines and thread their way through straits and mountain passes. 翻訳お願いします。

• 英文法について質問

以下の英文を見た上で、私の質問に答えてください。 Nobody yet knows exactly how many working parts there are 質問:how以降の文で、there areの前に主語であるmany working partsが来ている理由は、howがmany working partsを修飾しているからですか? there be構文は、普通主語がその後ろにくるので、疑問に思ったわけです。

• 英語・・・教えてください!

How many girls are there in this class? (このクラスは、何人の少女がいますか。) を言い換えたい時・・・ How many girls does this class have?でOKらしいんですが、次のではだめなのでしょうか? How many girls are (they) in this class? こう考えた根拠はこうです。まず、How many girlsは置いといて、 このクラスには、少女がいますか、という文を作るんですよね。 だったら、be動詞でも・・・と。 これは、あっているんですか?もしかしたら、当たっていたとしても、()の部分のtheyはいるんですか?

• 中三です英語の質問っす。

中三です英語の質問っす。 間接疑問文の質問なんですが ☆Do you know what [this is] ではthis isで肯定文っぽいのに ☆How many students [are there] in the school ではare thereで疑問形っぽいのになってるのは なんでですか?

• 速単の一部です

No wonder many perents are discouraged, but they needn't be. By doing simple things like reading to their child, sharing their thinking about what they read, and telling their child stories, they can help develop the foundation needed for children. sharingの後のtheir whatの後のtheir storiesの後のthey この三つは何を指していますか?

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• 英語を教えてください。

日本語に合う英文になるように、かっこ内の語句を並びかえてください。 (1)彼らは私たちにそこで何が起こっているか話してくれました。 They told us (there/was/happening/what) (2)彼女に何枚CDを持っているのかたずねてみよう。 I'll ask her (has/CDs/how/many/she). 日本文を英文になおすときかっこに適する語句を入れてください。 (3)あなたはクジラを見たことがありますね。 You have ( )? (4)由美子はリンゴが好きではありませんね。 Yumiko( )? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)They told us what was happening there, (2)I'll ask her how many CDs she has. (3)You have seen a whale, haven't you? (4)Yumiko doesn't like an apple, does she? (3)と(4)は確実に間違っていると言われました。 どこが、間違っているのか教えてまらえませんか?

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?

• 英訳の添削お願いします。

またお世話になります。 ○近頃では何でも子供の言いなりになってしまう親が多くなったのだが、そういった親は、それでは子供がだめになるだけだという事に全然気づいていない。 ○Nowadays there are many parents who are made to do as thier children want,and they don’t realize their children will become lazy by that. 何とか訳しましたが、模範解答お願いします!出来るだけ簡易な表現でお願いします!