• ベストアンサー

この英文はどういう意味でしょうか?

It is not cheaper to buy a new flat that is opposite the train station.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

電車の駅の向こうにある新しいアパートを買う方が安くつくわけじゃない。

stones
質問者

お礼

参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 意味の分かりにくい英文です

"The world knows nothing of its greatest men." That may be true, but how can we tell? If we know nothing about them, we cannot tell whether they were great. But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. A man usually does his best work just before he is found out. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. He becomes a celebrity, and the lion-hunters give him no peace. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. 上記で、But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. などが特によく理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

下記の文の意味を教えてください。It seeks 以下がよくわかりません。 "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. --補足-- 【前後の文】 Another argument against the death penalty is that it is ineffective, says Dorothy McClellan, who teaches at Texas A & M University at Corpus Christi. "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. But many Americans believe the death penalty dissuades people from committing grisly murders, and, at the very least, guarantees they will not kill again. 【出展】 VOA news http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Death-Row-Exonerated-Seek-End-to-Death-Penalty-134171228.html

• 英文の意味を教えてください

(The train was late. It arrived at the station at one o’clock.) It would be eight o’clock that evening before the train arrived there. (At 7.30, a policeman found him, but ) it was 8.05 before she got the message from the police. 上記の「before」は「that」のような意味になるのでしょうか。 「電車が着く頃には8時をまわっているだろう。」 「警察が彼を発見したのは7時30分だったが、彼女がその知らせを受けたのは8時5分だった。」という訳でいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください

It sure is rich to be called a liar by you lot. この文の意味が分からなくて困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店で、特別に小物をオーダーしようとお願いしていました。そのことで注意メールが来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that these are Special Order produced only for you. We request / recommend you to take these items since it will not be re-produced unless it's requested as Special Order. Please remember that if you wish to buy these items next time, you'd have to make a special order with required quantity ONLY (about 2 per SKU). Also, remember that item from LA are cheaper than item from NY at this time.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• 正しい英文と誤文訂正

A. Mr. Jhonson got married in 1994 with that doctor's daughter. B. She seems she is more than thirty years old. C. I asked for him not to make the error again. D. He ran to the station, but he could not catch the train. この中で正しいのは、Dだと思うのですが、他の選択肢の誤りを直していただきたいと思います。 まずAは、withをtoに直す。Bはshe isが不要、Cはforが不要だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか?