英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品が届かず、相手にメールを送ったが返信がない。英文メールの内容を教えて下さい。
  • 商品が届かず、相手にメールを送ったが2ヵ月待っても返答がない。英文メールの内容を教えて下さい。
  • 海外のネットショップオーナーに注文した商品が届かず、メールで問い合わせたが返信がない。英文メールの内容を教えて下さい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 相手「まだ受け取ってないんですか? 3週間かそこらで受け取るはずなんですが。残念ですけど教えてくれてありがたいです。再度送りますし届いていない荷物について郵便局に問い合わせてみます。」 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 私「返信ありがとうございます。再度送っていただけるとわかって嬉しいです。もし可能でしたら、USPS Priority Mailで送っていただきたいのです。その分追加の送料があったら教えてください。宜しくお願いします」 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 「Priority Mailで再送するのに追加料金はかかりませんよ。月曜日には手配するので、新しいものが手元にとどくでしょう。よろしく」 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 私「ご親切感謝します。品物を楽しみにしています。本当にありがとうございます」 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. 相手「いつでも喜んで手配させていただきますよ」 となってますので、特にやりとりに問題点はみつかりません。それよりも相手からtracking numberをもらっていませんか? USPS Priority Mail Internationalであればおおまかでも追跡番号があるはずです。当然送った相手からそれを伝えられたか、こちらからそれを要求したと思うのですが、それはどうなっているのでしょう? 追跡番号をもらわずに2ヶ月過ぎたとしたら、買い手として少々注意不足の感が否めませんが、まさかそんなことはないですよね。できるだけ早く相手から追跡番号を教えてもらうか、発送した郵便局の領収書Postalreceipt(日付や番号が入っているもの)のコピーを送ってもらってそれを最寄の郵便局に持っていって検索してもらうのが宜しいと思います。

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

ddeana 様 アドバイスありがとうございます! 英文を訳してくださり、ありがとうございます。 今思うと、とても後悔しているのですが、 追跡番号を聞かずに商品の到着を待ってしまいました。 具体的な確認方法をお教えくださり、ありがとうございます。 早速相手にメールします。 本当にありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

月曜日に手配すると手紙ではいっていますね。 これで届かないとなると、返事はするけれど おくってはいないという可能性が濃厚です。 強い態度でといただしたほうがいいかもしれま せん。 あと国はどこですか?国によっては郵便事情 がとてもわるくて、本当に荷物がなくなることが あります。

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

oignies 様 アドバイスありがとうございます! 私の理解が合っていると分かり、安心しました。 国はアメリカなので、相手に強く問いただそうと思います。 本当に助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のネットショップオーナーに、以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 正しく伝わりますでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します。 「返信をありがとうございます。 私はあなたが商品を再発送してくださるときき嬉しいです。 できましたら、再発送の際は、USPS Priority Mail Internationalで 送って頂けますでしょうか? 追加の送料が必要でしたら、もちろんお支払いたします。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。」 Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear that you will reship the item. I would like you to reship the item by USPS Priority Mail International. If it needs additional shipping costs, I'll pay for it. Thank you and best regards.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Oka I'm going to do this the easy way and reply to all three e-mails in one. Firstly, yes, your address compared to mine is long. I will send your gift today and hopefully it wont take forever to get there, ha ha. Also I wanted to say thank you for the card you sent me on the UB website it was so cute! ^_^ . Thank you for explaining palate-teasing for me. Though I kinda guessed what you were saying when you said it, I was just unfamiliar with it the way you used it. Again I am sorry that my e-mail was confusing to you, I need to find a way to make it less confusing... ha ha ha. As for the ^_^ males can use it to. It's just a cute smiley face. I like it. It's also probably over used here in the US, ha ha. It is? I found a couple things online that give instructions...I'll have to look and see if they do..although I have not come across natto there.... Ha ha ha, thanks for the compliment. Glad to hear it, I've actually just acquired a few books and am working on learning how to read and write Japanese, and of course speak it... Though I think the writing and reading is going to come first since it's more difficult. Oh! congrats on passing the exam :D. Thank you for the song. I enjoyed it very much. I've always thought that song was cute. I hope this e-mail isn't confusing for you if it is ごめんなさい。 ha ha ha I wrote Japanese! (I hope it reads right... ^^;)

• 英文メールがわかりません

youtubeに津波動画を投稿したら下記のメールが来ました。 意味というか意図がイマイチわかりません。 また、私はどんな返事をすればいいのでしょうか? 返信の例文もできればお願いします。 I hope this email finds you safe and well. Im a documentary producer for Siskel/Jacobs Productions in Chicago. I am producing a special program for the National Geographic Channel detailing the horrific earthquake and tsunami on March 11. I saw some of the footage that you posted on youtube and thought it was extremely powerful and an honest account of what it was like to live through that. I would love to discuss the possibility of using some of this for our documentary. This program will use a mix of raw news footage, radio broadcasts, and amateur video to stitch together a unique and thoughtful account of what transpired in Japan on March 11. This program will follow the same structure as Siskel/Jacobs' Emmy award-winning documentary "102 Minutes That Changed America" -- which reconstructed the events of 9/11 in New York City, using only sound and video from that morning. While there are many challenges with a program of this nature, we have an added challenge in that this program is slated to air April 13. Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can provide. I am available, at your convenience, to discuss the program in further detail and answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 女性からのメールです。訳してください。

hello... thank you for your nice mesages for me... im glad to talk to you soon....and if you have ym please leave here i add you soon...kissssssssssss

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.