回答No.3

ツイッターする価値が無い と言う意味かと思います。

engg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• どちらの英文法が正しいか教えてください┏○

don't think that my book is bad. don't think of my book as bad. . 「私の本を馬鹿だと思わないで!」の英訳です。

• only made more difficult

"And anything that hard is only made more difficult by not having your best friend by your side." "This is only made more difficult by the fact that there's no booze." only made more difficultの部分の意味がよくわかりません。 これはフレーズですか?どういう意味でしょうか。

• fit /fit in/ fit into の違い

教えてください。 If I gain weight I won't be able to fit into any of my clothes. という文を見て、fit についてアルクの英辞郎で調べてはみたのですが、いまひとつ分かりません。 上の文がintoになるのは体を突っ込むからだ、というのは分かるのですが、たとえば His pictures don't fit into any category. The facts certainly fit your theory. (ともに手持ちの辞書より) など、どこでin/intoを付けるか否か、区別するための 法則があれば教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Sometimes I think that I can kill the world If just for a day But I'd just be stuck with myself again And I don't think I wanna be my only friend

• 文法的に良くわかりません

I am a compassionate person who seems to have good insights into things. Here’s my problem: I don’t like keeping secrets and I am not good at it. It’s not that I want to “gossip”—although sometimes that may be true! I’m only human!—it’s more that I forget who knows what and people tend to talk to me about lots of things. it’s more that I forget who knows whatの訳を教えてください。あと、thatの役割も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• whatの用法がわかりません

The work of NGOs like MSF is helping to solve many of the world's problems, but there is much more to do. It is my hope that many more Japanese will volunteer for such work go and see more of world, and begin to have a sense of compassion for people who need help. Such volunteers will find that they get as much as they give. In my own case, the experience not only gave direction to my life but also gave me an opportunity to think about what it is to live as a human being. 最後の文のwhat it is to live as a human being.のwhatはどういう意味ですか? わかる方教えてください

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします