世界の終わりは信じないけど、災害のリスクは予防しないと

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 世界の終わりを信じないけれど、災害のリスクを考えないわけにはいかない。
  • 世界中で起こる災害が日々増え続けており、生活はますます脆弱になっている。
  • 地球が病んでいる現状を踏まえて、安全策を取りながら充実した生活を送るべきである。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この訳は合っていますか・・・?

【質問】 自分で訳しましたがどうしても disasters の訳し方や最後の一文の訳し方が良く分かりません><; もしよろしければ添削して下さると嬉しいです; 宜しくお願いしますm(uu)m 【以下、原文と訳です】 Anyway, I don’t really believe in the ‘END OF THE WORLD’ kind of thing but u know what? やっぱり、僕は”世界の終わり”なんて類の事をまったく信じる事はないけれども君達はそれがなぜか分かるかい? There is NO WAY I’m gonna that such a risk not to take precaution in it! そのようなリスクに対して未然に防ぐ手段は無いからだ! Imagine all the disasters happening around the world now? 世界のあちこちで起こっている災害を今想像できるかい? This just makes life more and more fragile each and every day! 災害は生命を日々だんだんと蝕んでいってるんだ! Hey, our Planet is really sick so it’s better to be safe than sorry and to live our life well, isn’t it? ねぇ、僕達の惑星はまさに病んでいて、それについては気に病むよりも僕達の生活を良くしながら住んで地球に休んでもらっていった方がいいと思わないかい?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • manuke22
  • ベストアンサー率54% (19/35)
回答No.2

Anyway, I don’t really believe in the ‘END OF THE WORLD’ kind of thing but u know what? 「なんにせよ、僕は世界の終わりなんてのはまったく信じないんだけど、君らはなにを知ってるっていうの?」 おそらくこのIはuから「地球やべぇよ、世界終わっちまうよこのままじゃ」みたいなことを言われたのだろうと私は推し量ったので、ちょっと反抗的な感じに訳しました。 There is NO WAY I’m gonna that such a risk not to take precaution in it!  「それほどのリスクを警戒しないようにするなんて私からしたらありえないよ!」 「そうしたリスクを見過ごすなんて私は絶対嫌だね!」 no wayを修飾するようにsuch~itを訳出なさっていますが、ここでのno wayはneverと似た表現ではないでしょうか。口語表現でよくそういう使われ方をしますし。さらにそのように考えるとI gonnaにおけるIの意志を自然に訳出できると思うのです。前後の文と照らし合わせて、よろしければ参考にしてください。 Imagine all the disasters happening around the world now? 「いま世界のあちこちで起きているすべての災害を想像してみなよ?」 命令形のニュアンスをなるべく損なわないように、しかし疑問形なのでちょっと柔らかめに。 each and every day! 細かいですが、日々刻々とのほうが語感がよいと思います。 Hey, our Planet is really sick so it’s better to be safe than sorry and to live our life well, isn’t it? 「ねぇ、僕たちが裕福に暮らしたり後で悔やんだりするよりも大事にしたほうがよいほどに地球は病んでいるんじゃないかな」 It is better to be safe than sorryは諺ですね。それを参考にしながら訳しました。soはso…that~「~するほど…」の構文でthatが省略されているパターンだと思いました。soがsickの後にありますが、so that ~のパターンもあったはずなので。and to live~はand than to live~と読みました。sorryと並列している感じかなと。better to live~かなとも思いましたが、文から受けた印象にしたがって訳しました。better to liveだとすると、いい暮らしをすることの比較対象がありませんし。こちらも前後の文脈と自然に繋がっているかどうか判断してください。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

非常に細かく訳し方まで教えて下さり誠にありがとうございますっ!! 訳し方も添えて教えて頂けるとは思っておらず感激したと同時に改めて納得することができました^^ 各々勉強になったのですが特に口語表現でよく使うと言う no way ですとか、 It is better to be safe than sorryが諺と言うのも自分では全く分かり得ない事だったので非常にっ勉強になりました^^ Thank you very mach for teaching me how to do it!!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ま、とにかく、「この世の終わり」みたいなことは僕は信じない。しかしね?    そんなリスクの場合、僕が何らかの方策を講じないで居るってことは絶対にあり得ない。    いま、世界中で起こっている、すべての惨事を考えてみるがいい。     その現状が、その日その日の暮らしを以前にもまして危なっかしい物にしているばかりだ。    見ろ、地球は重病なんだ、だから 我々の暮らしを満ち足りた物にするのを先にし、無理をしないほうがいいんじゃないかな?   (but u know what?  は、もっと軽い意味ではないかな、と思った意外いい訳だと思います。僕は別に翻訳の専門家ではありませんから、適当に無視してください)

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

なるほど~っっ!!! 全ての文章を翻訳し直して下さり誠にありがとうございます! 訳し順でしたりとか、表現が非常に勉強になりました! 翻訳の専門家ではありませんから...と御謙遜なさっておりますが私には大変勉強になりました^^ I will use them nicely!! thank you very mach!!

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

2つの文章の和訳を教えてください。主語とかが省略されている気がするのですが、1つ1つの単語はわかっても何が言いたいのか掴めません。 ★For what really is the future - but hope and dreams the way we wish things would be - not saying it will be that way. Just like the past is our perception of things that have happened in our life. ★Life is more easy and calmer for simpler people, but much more earth shattering, lip trembling, and aggressive for those who don't just take what is given to them...

• being inseparable parts of our existenceの訳

The change from 1800 to today is extraordinary. In 1800, in most places in the world, money was almost invisible. Today it is everywhere. Work existed then as now, but the notion that work is life, and life is work, has practically disappeared. We work in order to earn a living, and we may even dream of a day when we will no longer need to work, so that we will have time to “really live.” Work and life, instead of being inseparable parts of our existence, have become conflicting, almost contradictory notions. この文での、being inseparable parts of our existenceのいい訳が思いつきません。どなたか何かございますか? (「我々が(この世に)存在するためには[我々が生活するためには]、分けられない[切っても切れない]物である)でどうでしょう?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 英文の構造を教えてください。

以下の英文の文法構造を教えてください。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It is a very difficult task to overcome our habit of judging other people by our own standards - in this case, our American ideals, assumptions, and way of life but it is really essential if we are to come to have a genuine understanding of the world beyond ourselves. (自分たちのもっている基準で --- わたしたちの場合、アメリカ人が理想とするもの、仮定として広く受け入れられていることや、生活習慣などを用いて ---, 他の民族についてとやかくいうという習慣は、なかなか簡単に克服できるものではありません。しかし、わたしたちの知らない世界について、真の理解を得ようとするならば、これは必ず必要とされることなのです。)

• 英語の長文の訳助けて><

Research projicts follow the trends of their times, and life span psychology has developed as the post-war baby boom generation has matured. The current wave of research into ageing and care of the elderlu, for example, can be seen as directly resulting from that generation reaching retirement age. LIFE-TRANSITIONS Gould(1978) developed the idea that adult life consists of a series of transitions, or life changes, which occur ar different times in our lives. The first of these is that of adjusting to the responsibilities of being independent and living away from parental care. Looking after ourselves without someone in the background is quite different from the kinf of independence which occurs when living as part of family group, where there is always someone to fall back on, or to look after you if you become ill. This transition, Gould argued takes place usually between the ages of 16 and 22. Then there is another transition, which takes place during our twenties, in which we develop our own competences and autonomy, and choose our rulus to live by, rather than simply conforming to our parents' rules and principles. A third transition, according to Gould, happens between 28 and 34, as we come to know ourselves better, and learn to come to terms with aspects of our nature which we weren't really aware of before. And the final transition involves accepting that life isn't going to last for ever━that is, developing a sence of our own mortality. This final transition, Gould argued, happens between the ages of 35 and 45.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Besides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of fiber than refined grain foods. These foods that contain a lot of fiber take longer to digest, which keeps you feeling full longer. Additionally, the dietary fiber in whole-grain foods protects you against high blood cholesterol.It may also reduce our risk of certain types of cancer. Next let's look at Table 1 from another view.Rice and bread can be compared.There is quite a difference in the calorie count between rice and bread.A calorie is the main unit of energy that food will produce.Bread has more calories than rice.Carbohydrates provide our body with heat and energy.It is contained more in bread. Fat plays a vital role in maintaining healthy skin and hair, and body temperature.However, some kinds of fat are not good because they raise our cholesterol level and increase our risk of heart disease.

• 英文の訳のとり方を教えてください。

The fact that our taste is culturally determined is something of which we have to be aware, and this crops up throughout this book. Here, though, it is important to think about the social dimension of taste as having more to do with art as a process of social exclusion--we are meant to feel intimidated if we don't know who the artist is, or worse still if we don't feel emotionally moved through the 'exquisiteness' of the work. We have all read or heard the unmistakable utterances of these connoisseurs. But luckily their world does not belong to art history. この英文の二番目のセンテンスのas~asの個所がよくわからないのですが、 as~as・・・で、「・・・のように~」もしくは「・・・と同様~」と意味をとるのでしょうか? a process of social exclusion 社会的な排斥の過程? having more to do with art 芸術を用いてもっとすることを持つ? この二つをつなげて it is important to think about the social dimension of taste as having more to do with art as a process of social exclusionを訳すと "社会的な排斥の過程(工程?)と同様に芸術を用いてもっとすることを持っている観賞力の社会的重要性について考えることは重要である"、ですか? 意味が掴めない感じです。 また、 we are meant to feel intimidated if we don't know who the artist is, or worse still if we don't feel emotionally moved through the 'exquisiteness' of the work.について "私たちはもしその芸術家が誰なのか知らなかったり、さらにもっと悪いことにその作品の洗練されたものを通して情緒的に駆り立てられないならばぞっとすることになっている" と訳したのですが are meant to feel intimidated はbe meant to doで、~することになっている、ですか? ぞっとすることになっている、という訳がしっくりこない感じなのですが。 以下は前文になります。 Another aspect of connoisseurship is its relationship to our understanding of taste. A connoisseur's taste in relation to art is considered to be refined and discriminating. Our concept of taste in relation to art is quite complicated, and inevitably it is bound up in our ideas about social class. Let me take a little time to explore this more fully. I have already discussed the practice of art appreciation--art available for all and seen and enjoyed by all. By contrast, connoisseurship imposes a kind of hierarchy of taste. The meaning of taste here is a combination of two definitions of the word: our faculty of making discerning judgements in aesthetic matters, and our sense of what is proper and socially acceptable. But by these definitions taste is both culturally and socially determined , so that what is considered aesthetically 'good' and socially 'acceptable' differs from one culture or society to another. 『ART HISTORY--Connoisseurship』:Dana Arnold

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。

• 訳をお願いします。

It is a country,too,where an awesome variety of natural disasters has combined to make people highly conscious of the influence of nature. 構文が分かるように訳していただければ、単語が多少意味に合って無くても大丈夫です。 よろしくお願いします。