• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の和訳をおねがいします。)

The Fundamental Isolation of the Individual Mind

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Realizing the fundamental isolation of the individual mind
  • The shock of discovering the differences between people
  • The belief that everyone is unique

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「個人の心が基本的に独立していることを認識することは役に立ちます。私たちは自分自身のこと以外”認識”と言う物に対しての確かな知識は何も持っていません。私たちは世界を自分自身の個性によって知っているだけなのです。他人の行動が私たち自身のものと似ているので、私たちは他の人たちも私たちと似ているのだと想定しています。なので、他人が私たちと違うことを見つけたときにショックを受けます。年を取るにつれ私は一人の人が他人とどれだけ違うのかを見つけますます驚かされます。私は、皆が一人ひとり他人とは全く違うのだと言う信念に近いものを持っています。」 わかりにくいので違約していますが、日本語が下手なのはご容赦ください。isolation、consciousness、personality、know、discover、amaze、uniqueなどを辞書で調べた通りに訳にしようとすると、意味がぐちゃぐちゃになるのでまずは英語として理解してから訳すのが良いと思います。ただ試験問題だとあまり意訳すると減点させられそうなのでその点、嫌な文章ですね。

mority0710
質問者

お礼

解りやすく解説もつけていただきありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9822/12245)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 (訳文) 個々人の精神は、根本的に隔離した独立のものとして認識することが健全なのです。私達は、どのような意識に関しても、自分自身のもの以外には確かな知識をまったく持っていません。自分自身の個性を通してのみ、世界を知ることができるだけなのす(から)。他人の行動が自分自身のそれと同じようなので、私達はその人が自分に似ていると思うものです。(しかし)そうではないと気づくことは、ある種の衝撃です。年長になるに従って私は、他人と自分との間にはいかに大きな違いがあるか、ということを発見してさらにもっと驚嘆します。(今の)私は、誰もが独特な存在なのである、と信じているのとほとんど変わりがありません。 以上、ご回答まで。

mority0710
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考になります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 【大至急】 英文の和訳

至急!和訳お願いします!! 次の英文の和訳が知りたいです! (1) Southern Norweigian was in many respects acutually more similar to Danish than to the western dialects. (2) We are a distinct people with our own nation and our own identity, and the most obvious sign of our identity is our language. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 和訳お願い致します。

From this statement of the case it will be apparent that our knowledge of mental activities in any organism other than our own is neither subjective nor objective. That it is not subjective I need not wait to show. That it is not objective* may be rendered obvious by a few moments' reflec tion. .For it is evident that mental activities in other organisms can never be to us objects of direct knowledge ; as I have just said, we can only infer their existence from the objective sources supplied by observable activities of such organisms.. Therefore all our knowledge of mental activities other than our own really consists of an inferential inter pretation of bodily activities — this interpretation being founded on our subjective knowledge of our own mental activities. By inference we project, as it were, the known patterns of our own mental chromograph [chromograph=chromolithograph] on what is to us the otherwise blank screen of another mind ; and our only knowledge of the processes there taking place is really due to such a projection of our own subjectively. This matter has been well and clearly presented by the late Professor Clifford, who has coined the exceedingly appropriate term eject (in contradistinction to subject and object), whereby to designate the distinctive character of a mind (or mental process) other than our own in its relation to our own. I shall therefore adopt this convenient term, and speak of all our possible knowledge of other minds as ejective.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is obvious, then, to start with, that by Mind we may mean two very different things, according as we contemplate it in our own individual selves, or as manifested by other beings. For if I contemplate my own mind, I have an imme diate cognizance of a certain flow of thoughts and feelings, which are the most ultimate things — and, indeed, the only things— of which I am cognizant. But if I contemplate Mind in other persons or organisms, I can have no such immediate cognizance of their thoughts and feelings ; I can only infer the existence of such thoughts and feelings from the activities of the persons or organisms which appear to manifest them. Thus it is that by Mind we may mean either that which is subjective or that which is objective. Now throughout the present work we shall have to consider Mind as an object ; and therefore it is well to remember that our only instrument of analysis is the observation of activities which we infer to be prompted by, or associated with, mental antecedents or accompaniments analogous to those of which we are directly conscious in our own subjective experience. That is to say, starting from what I know subjectively of the operations of my own individual mind, and of the activi ties which in my own organism these operations seem to prompt, I proceed by analogy to infer from the observable activities displayed by other organisms, the fact that certain mental operations underlie or accompany these activities.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J7500CDWポスター印刷ができないトラブルについて相談します。
  • 接続方法や関連ソフト、電話回線の情報を教えてください。
  • ブラザー製品に関するお困りごとです。
回答を見る