• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数79
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

◆ 水泳は身体のあらゆる部分を発達させます。 適切な呼吸は肺活量を増やすのに大きな役割を果たしています。 ストロークとキックは、腕、脚、背中の筋肉を発達させます。 タイミングと精神的な機敏さは重要です、なぜならば、良いスイマーは提供されるあらゆる機会を利用しなければならないからです。 ◆ 我々の最も重要な任務の一つは、我々のお客様に最高のサービスを提供し、彼らを満足させることです。 我々がよく彼らにサービスするので、彼らは我々のレストランに来て、お金を使うのです。 お客様があるから我々のビジネスが成り立つのです。 煎じ詰めれば、我々のお客様が、本当に我々の賃金を払ってくれているのです。 ◆ 我々は、毎日、新聞を利用し、それが我々に伝えるものに我々の意見の基礎を多分においているのだから、我々は新聞を理解するために努力するべきです。 我々が新聞が何であるか、そして、それらがどのように作られるのか知らなければ、我々は良い新聞と悪い新聞を見分ける方法がわからないでしょうし、あるいは、我々がどの情報を信じれば良いのかどうかわからないでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

こんなに長い文章を、和訳して下さり、感謝です! 教えて下さり、誠にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• 至急、英文和訳お願いします!

We still don't know, after all, where the moon came from, or how life arose on earth, or why the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. We don't know why people respond to music or whether it will definitely rain tomorrow. The genius of people like Newton and Einstein lies in the scientist who could ask incredibly simple questions. Asking good questions is moreimportant than answering them, because the answers are always changing. In fact, one of the main differences between science and philosophy or religion is that scientific beliefs tentative. By definition, they are incomplete. There will never be a time when people will "know about everything." But we should continue asking questions, because when we still learning, we stop growing. 流れは分かるんですが 正確な全訳ができず 困っています… 至急分かる方いらっしゃったら 回答お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いいたします!!!

We may find ourselves more susceptible to illness and injury and a bit stiff in the mornings. And maybe we're beginning to scale back on some of our dreams and ambitiouns, or rethinking them as carrer opportunities shift in an increasingly uncertain and rapidly changing world. Our children are growing up and beginning to leave home. For women, menopause represents an unmistakable marker of physical and emotional change. Those of us in our striking lige changes as we adjust our life goals stiff further, as we retire, adn, unfortunately, as our friends and relatives begin to pass away.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

Finally, we will add a comment on comparison of our result with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). Wetherill and Cox examined three-dimensional calculation for a swarm of planetesimals with a special distribution, i.e., e_2 has one value and i_2 is distributed randomly between 0.3e_2 and 0.7e_2 (<i_2>=e_2/2) while e_1=i_1=0, which corresponds, in our notation of Eq. (9), to <n_2>={n_sδ(e_2-e)δ(i_2-i)/0.4π^2e(2/2)      for 0.3e_2<i_2<0.7e_2,    {0      otherwise.                   (38) Integrating <P(e,i)> with above <n_2> according to Eq. (9), we compare our results with theirs. Figure 18 shows that their results almost agree with ours (the slight quantitative difference may come from the difference in definition of the enhancement factor); but their results contain a large statistical uncertainty because they calculated only 10~35 collision orbits for each set of e and i while 100~6000 collision orbits were found in our calculation (see Table 4). Furthermore, our results are more general than theirs in the sense that their calculations are restricted to the special distribution of planetesimals as mentioned above, while the collisional rate for an arbitrary planetesimal distribution can be deduced from our results. 8. Concluding remarks Based on the efficient numerical procedures to find collision orbits developed in Sect. 2 to 4, we have evaluated numerically the collisional rate defined by Eq. (10). The results are summarized as follows: (i) the collisional rate <P(e,i)> is like that in the two-dimensional case for i≦0.1 (when e≦0.2) and i≦0.02/e (when e≧0.2), (ii) except for such two-dimensional region, <P(e,i)> is always enhanced by the solar gravity, (iii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, where <P(e,i)>_2B is the collisional rate in the two-body approximation, and (iv) there are two notable peaks in <P(e,i)>/<P(e,i)>_2B at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1); but the peak value is at most 4 to 5.          From the present numerical evaluation of <P(e,i)>, we have also found an approximate formula for <P(e,i)>, which can reproduce <P(e,i)> within a factor 5 but cannot express the peaks found at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1). These peaks are characteristic to the three-body problem. They are very important for the study of planetary growth, since they are closely related to the runaway growth of the protoplanet, as discussed by Wetherill and Cox (1985). This will be considered in the next paper (Ohtsuki and Ida, 1989), based on the results obtained in the present paper. Acknowledgements. Numerical calculations were made by HITAC M-680 of the Computer Center of the University of Tokyo. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 62611006 and 63611006) of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Fig. 18. Comparison of the enhancement factors with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). The error bars in their results arise from a small number (10~35) of collision orbits which they found for each e. Our results are averaged by the distribution function which they used (see text). Fig. 18.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0990654048.jpg かなりの長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳お願いします。

英文 Once our eyes are opened to the truth, we suddenly realize that we outnumber them. Don’t let them close your eyes. よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

I have chosen to begin this book with a description of the life of this one individual because he typifies what so many observers regard as the social "problem" of old age. In his case we would find it impossible to ignore the crucial facts of bereavement, absence of children and other relatives, infirmity, and virtual social ostracism. If we mean anything by isolation from society he must be the sort of person we keep in mind. But is he exception or rule? Are there many others like him in our society? Many sociologists and administrators believe there are. One administrator expressed it in these terms: Provision for old age has emerged as a "problem" largely because of the loosening of family ties and insistence on individual rights and privileges to the exclusion of obligations and duties which has developed so markedly in recent years. Whereas families used to accept responsibility for their old people they now expect the State to look after them. The care and attention which the family used to provide for them must be provided in some other way. The separation from kin is supposed to be one of the features which serves to differentiate the industrial from the so-called primitive societies. But do old people in Britain lose touch with their married children and lead an isolated life? Are the bonds of kinship of little or no consequence especially in urban areas? We have only to pose these questions to realize the meed for more facts. What few there are do not confirm many current suppositions. Sheldon, in a pioneering study, drew attention to the important part played by relatives of old people in Wolverhampton and said that too little was known about their role.

• 和訳お願いします

Again we are in October.Suddenly our kaleidoscape seems to have failed because of the bright light that dazzles our vision:the twenty-first of October brings a new lamp.Thus Edison has accomplished all that he promised to accomplish a year earlier;and the labors of his predecessors are laid on shelves of historical memories. As I have already written,the thread filament lamp was followed immediately by one whose light-giving element consisted of a piese of paper,known in history as the 'carbonized paper horseshoe lamp.' With those paper lamps Edison gave his first demonstration-it was the first in the history of electricity.It embraced all the fundamentals of distribution as practiced today.I have already told you how long these first paper lamps lasted and may add that when we began to make them in quantities,their average normal life reached three hundred hours;indeed some reached a thousand and more.Edison was actually at that time December,1879-a manufacturer of incandescent lamps,the only one,and you can imagine how much excitement he created.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.