• ベストアンサー

経済英語の訳・・・

His measure systematically overestimate the amount of discretionary component relative to Her measure when the deficit falls, and underestimates the amount of discretionary component when the deficit increases. この文を訳したいのですが、どう訳したら良いかわかりません(>_<) どなたかご教授くださいm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

この文章が財政赤字や不良債権処理などに関する内容であるという前提で二つだけヒントを。 ・discretionary component:裁量的構成部分 ※不良債権の会計処理などで、non-discretionary component:非裁量的構成部分とともに出てくる単語ですから覚えておくと便利です。 ・deficit:赤字 よって、deficit falls:赤字減少  deficit increases:赤字拡大 「彼の査定は赤字が減少した場合彼女の査定に比べて裁量的構成部分の合計を多くの場合過大評価し、赤字が拡大した場合は裁量的構成部分の合計を過小評価する」 という意味合いかと思います。

sapsap
質問者

お礼

意味がわかり、内容がつかめました(>_<) ご丁寧に単語まで教えて頂いて、勉強になります!(^^)! ありがとうございました(^-^)

その他の回答 (1)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

損失が減少した時に、彼の方法は、彼女の方法と比較して、任意に(採用できる)コンポーネントの量をシステム的に過大に評価し、また損失が増大した時に任意に(採用可能な)コンポーネントの量を過小に評価します。 経済学の専門家ではございませんので、必要な箇所は専門用語に変更してください。特にdiscretionary componentの日本語の経済用語が不明でしたので=任意に(採用可能な)コンポーネントと訳しておきました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I went to visit our oldest son and his wife. They have three children, ages 6, 9 and 11. The youngest girl screams at the top of her lungs when she does not get her way. She also hits her mother when her mother tries to correct her. The oldest child baits the others to stir up trouble. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• フランケンシュタインの訳

I was born at Geneva of a very distinguished family. My father who had always devoted his life to public affairs,was no longer a young man when he married. My mother was the daughter of one of his old friends, Mister Beaufort, who had lost his fortune and had gone away to live far from the city where he had once been a wealthy man. When my father learned of his frend’s misfortune and finally found his new home, alas, he had recently died, leaving his young daughter Caroline alone and penniless. My father took her back to Geneva and placed her under the protection of a relative. Two years later she became his wife. この文書なのですがうまく訳せないのでわかる方翻訳お願いします!! ちなみに自分で訳した文は 私はジュネーブで大変名高い家に生まれました。私の父はいつも公務のために人生を掲げていて、結婚したとき彼はもう若くはなかった。母は彼の旧友(ボーフォート氏)のうちの1人の娘でした。そして、その人は彼の富を失って、彼がかつて裕福な男性であった都市から遠く生きるために去りました。父が友達の不幸について知って、ついに彼の新しい家を見つけたとき、彼は最近死にました。そして、彼の若い娘キャロラインを孤独で文無しのままでした。私の父は、彼女をジュネーブに戻して、親戚の家に預けました。2年後に、彼女は彼の妻になりました。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.

• 経済問題(英語)

If national income accounts fail to make an adequate adjustment for increases in the quality of goods and services over time, a. real GDP will overstate the growth rate of real output b. the GDP deflator will underestimate inflation c. the GDP deflator will overestimate inflation d. real GDP will overstate the growth rate of real output, and the GDP deflator will understate inflation どなたか分かる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 回答宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文解釈に関しての質問です。

When she had time to spare,she attended to her garden, out of which she often gathered a few herbs to present to her father for his supper. という文で 2行目の「out of which」の役割が良く分かりません。 which が her garden を指すのであれば、 out ofはいらなくても良いのでは?と思ってしまいます。 out of whichでなくてはならない理由を教えてください。

• 日本語訳を! 3-(7)

お願いします。  Today when archaeologists dig up the bodies of pyramid builders it is clear that many survived serious injuries thanks to Imhotep and his long list of cures. But many did not. And, during the Old Kingdom, life everlasting was not for the common man. He could only hope to play his part in the cycle of life and death by building a tribute to his king and in doing so add to the grandeur of Egypt.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) Augustus was a hard-working emperor. He traveled to many of the provinces under his care, but he was sickly and didn't expect to live very long. After his military campaign in Spain, Augustus returned to Rome and, in 23 BCE, became quite illand began thinking about a successor to follow him as Rome's ruler. His first choice had been his nephew Marcellus, but Marcellus had died young─not long after he had married Julia, the emperor's only daughter. (22) Julia played the key role in her father's search for a successor. After Marcellus died, she had to marry again, to a man of her father's choice. For her next husband, Augustus chose his general Agrippa, his closet friend and advisor. Although Julia was much younger than Agrippa, she dutifully married him, and the couple had five children. Then Agrippa died. (23) Although Augustus adopted his young grandsons as his heirs, he still needed a husband for Julia to protect the boys in the event of his own death. So he forced his stepson Tiberius to divorce his wife, even though Tiberius loved her very deeply. (He used to follow his former wife on the streets, weeping.) The marriage between Julia and Tiberius was a disaster: Julia was unfaithful, and Tiberius went into exile on the Greek island of Rhodes. Augustus was forced to banish his own daughter from Rome for her crime of adultery. (24) Julia must have spilled many tears over her father's marriage choices for her─especially the last one. She hated Tiberius, and he felt the same way about her. Even so, she would never have questioned her father's right to select her husbands. This was a parent's duty, especially if dad happened to rule the Roman Empire.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (23) In 31 BCE, Octavian's navy defeated Mark Antony in Greece. Morale sank among Antony's troops. Many soldiers deserted and joined Octavian. Supplies of food and water grew scarce for Antony's army. His forces suffered a fatal blow when Octavian crushed them in the Battle of Actium, a city on the western coast of Greece. Cleopatra, seeing the disaster from a distance, ordered her ships to return to Egypt. Antony saw her purple sails in retreat and ordered his sailors to follow. But Antony's ground forces continued to fight. They couldn't believe at first that their beloved leader had abandoned them. When they realized it was true, they simply laid down their weapons and surrendered. (24) The final battle between Antony and Octavian began near Alexandria on the first of August, 30 BCE. Antony ordered his fleet to attack, and his men obediently rowed toward the enemy ships. Then, instead of attacking, they saluted the enemy's leader: Octavian. Antony's cavalry deserted as well. Only the foot soldiers remained loyal to their general, but they were easily defeated. (25) Antony was infuriated that Cleopatra had ordered her troops to abandon the battle and return to Egypt. Plutarch writes that the defeated general “retreated into Alexandria, crying out in his rage that Cleopatra had betrayed him to the very men he had fought for her sake.” Cleopatra, fearing her lover's anger, hid in a huge, two-story tomb and sent a servant to tell Antony that she was dead. (26) When Antony heard the news, he was devastated. He said he had no reason to live. The war was lost and Cleopatra was dead. So he stabbed himself, by falling on his own sword. He was dying, but not yet dead, whenCleopatra's second messenger arrived, inviting Antony to come to her hiding place. The queen was alive after all. She had changed her mind and wanted to see Antony. But it was almost too late.