• 締切済み

英語得意な方((和訳))お願いします

「you bet your bottom dollar I am a zombie of a good smile!!!! that big gap in the middle has gotta count sometime」 友達が和訳してほしいようで‥ 翻訳サイトでもいまいちわからず‥ 和訳お願いします(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

最後の1ドルまで賭ちゃいな。アタシは笑顔のゾンビだよってば! 真っ最中でのこの二人の落差が時には功を奏するんだよね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語まったく出来ません。和訳お願いします!

こんばんは。 大好きな歌の歌詞なんですけど、なんていってるか分かりません。 Feel easy just seeing you sometimes. Feel comfy just being with you sometime. Only a few minutes are enough to bring us back those good old days. 時々ただ会って、のんびりしよう。 いつか、ただあって、気持ちよく感じてください。 数分間だけ、それらは私たちに持って来ることができるくらい何日も古いです。 和訳のサイトで検索したら、意味の判らない日本語になってしまいました。 初歩的な英文がわからず、恥ずかしいのですが、どなたか詳しい方、 お願いします。

• 和訳してください

The connections between data and decisions are built one good question at a time until understanding bridges the gap between them. (1)和訳してください (2)built はSVOOの受動態を取っているのでしょうか?

• 英語得意な方、和訳お願いします。

英語得意な方、和訳お願いします。 私ではきれいな日本語に訳せませんでした。 金融のお話です。 Looking at the trend in stock (debt), the total market capitalization of stocks increased sharply to \84 trillion ($933 billion at the rate of \90 to the dollar) at the end of 1999 from about \35 trillion ($388 billion) in the previous year. However, in the period following the bursting of the IT bubble to the end of 2002, the balance declined. Although the balance turned upward again toward the end of 2003 due to a recovery in stock prices, increasing to \149 trillion ($1.6 trillion) at the end of 2006, it dropped precipitously in 2008 to \69 trillion ($766 billion) because of the Lehman Shock. In terms of regional breakdown, the share of American investors has risen rapidly from 2007 onward from its previous level up to 2006 of about 41%. The share of European investors, on the other hand, has declined. The total amount of domestic debt securities held by overseas investors, long-and medium-term bonds and notes combined, has increased to approximately \50 trillion ($555 billion) in recent years from \30 trillion ($333 billion).This trend probably reflects the previously mentioned stability in the government bond market and expectations for improvement in bond yields. By region, unlike in the case of stocks, European investors still hold more than 50% of the total despite a downward trend, while American investors continue to hold only around 10%. The foregoing suggests that Europeans tend to favor debt investments in contrast to Americans’ preference for equities

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英語分かる方お助けください

not your fault,i really gotta start getting my faith up so i can heal myself.anyway it was a good time,gl out here,if you need any help just holler,tho you dont look like you need it 上記は、あるオンラインゲームで私が相手にメールで「Sorry」と送ったところ、かってきたメール文です。 ちんぷんかんぷんでまったくわかりません・・・・。 大まかでも構いませんので、和訳していただけないでしょうか? どうかお助けください(T-T)

• 簡単な英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたか英語に明るい方、よろし

簡単な英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたか英語に明るい方、よろしくお願いします!! 自分でやってみたものの、自信がないので答え合わせをしたいので… 全部で四問あります。 出来たら早目の回答希望です!よろしくお願いします。 (1)Like the increasing millions of Americans who regularly follow a vigorous exercise program,i know that working out makes me feel good. (2)But,there is an added enticement you may not be aware of,keeping healthy may save you insurance dollars as well. (3)The paradox the automobile has thrust upon us is that liberation is bondage. The automobile has made it possible,literally and figuratively,togo anywhere,to be anyone. (4)The car has provided afast,efficient,adaptable,identifiable engine of foward(and upward)mobility,and as such it becamean important cultural symbol system,a language practically everyone spoke.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

(あなたに彼氏が出来ない理由としては)b) the arbitrary dating pool of your high school is generally short on dudes who'd be a good match with you, http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/03/19/auntie-sparknotes-am-i-repellent-to-guys 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を和訳してください

英語を和訳してください Good morning. (blushing smile) There is racism in Ukraine, very few. Very rare. In general, Ukraine is a tolerant country. There are many Chinese and Vietnamese in Ukraine. There is racism all over the world. Arabs are not liked in Western Europe. I like Asian women. They are so mysterious. I love it. You don't need to worry. Everything is good. Does Japan treat a foreigner well? I read that in Japan there are establishments where foreigners are not allowed.I got the Ambassador translator headphones on Thursday. I waited for about a year. Unfortunately, they turned out to be very bad. They work poorly. They translate Japanese very poorly and incorrectly. Think about 30 seconds. They constantly turn off. Wasted $ 160. The company is cheating, the headphones are bad. I am disappointed. (angry frown)(distressed) これは、翻訳機を別の日本人と試したと書いていますか?私に、イイネ!くれた理由を聞いたのに、ミステリアスとかですか?。

• 英訳、和訳をしてください

またですが、(   )の中をうめてください。 (1)映画館で音をたてるのって、いいマナーじゃないよ。 (    )noise in the theater isn't good manners. (2)He is also the man who I am going to marry. 彼は(    )男性でもあります。 (3)Ichiro is the man who already has a wife. イチローは(    )男だよ。