海外サイトからの注文で送料をおさえる方法は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外サイトからの注文でなるべく安く送料をおさえる方法を教えてください。
  • 注文時に住所を正確に記入することで送料をおさえることができます。
  • また、オンラインで注文する際には2つの配送オプションがあり、42.32ドルと53.22ドルです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします!

海外サイトからの注文で、なるべく安く送料をおさえたいと片言の英語で伝えたら、 以下のメールが来ました。 なかなか訳せないので、どなたか教えてください! ちなみに、何か送料をおさえる方法がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We can definitely get an order to you; you can place your order online, and will have two different shipping choices on for $42.32 and the other for $53.22. Also, once you place your order please write out your address as if you were addressing a letter to yourself in the comments section, this will help us get your package to you. You can also call us at 1-877-613-6246 Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm EST (same time zone as New York). All of us on the Ostomy Secrets team are ostomates ourselves and will be happy to assist you in finding the products and sizes that will best meet your individual needs.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

訳は下記の通りです。 「あなたのご注文を喜んでお受けします。あなたはオンラインで注文することができ、配送については二つの選択肢があります。1つは$42.32、もうひとつは$53.22となります。尚一度オンラインでの注文をした時は、コメント欄に自分自身への手紙を出すような感じで住所を書き入れてください。これは荷物を送るのに助かります。私どもの電話番号、1-877-613-6246にアメリカ東部時間(ニューヨークと同じタイムゾーン)の月曜から金曜日、朝9:00~夕方6:00までの間にお電話いただいても結構です。Ostomy Secretsのカスタマーサービス係りはすべてOstomatesのファンでもありますので、個人的御めがねにかなう商品とサイズをみつける御手伝いを喜んでさせていただきます。」 という内容です。 送料を安く抑えるのは、その商品や相手の梱包の仕方などがわかりませんからご自分で相手と詳細を確かめるか、さもなくば購入希望の商品と同様の商品のサイズ、重さなどを参考に自分で海外発送をしている例えばUSPSやFedexの見積もりを取って交渉するかになりますね。

関連するQ&A

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

以下の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. We will back order those goods and ship to you as soon as they become available. At this time, we are unable to get blue and black 110’s – I am working on another Northwest company to make some for us but that project will take some time.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の内容を詳しく翻訳の程よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your order (*********). Amazon has forwarded your order to us and we will process it as fast as possible. Your order number is: +++++++ Please always state this number when you contact us so we can answer your questions quickly and without delay. Please take note of the estimated time of shipping, which is also stated on the product link. Please note that our shipments are dispatched from Switzerland, Europe. Please note that weekend and public holidays are not working days. Feel free to contact us for further questions. You can do so by replying to this mail (not the one from Amazon). Please always send the message history along. This will ensure fast processing. Below you will find your shipping address. If this is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible, so it can be changed before dispatch: All our products are delivered in exactly the same state in which we receive them from the manufacturer. Items that are not shrinkwrapped are still new and this does not affect the quality of the product. Please note that items that are delivered from the manufacturer that are not sealed will not be resealed by us due to environmental reasons. Please also note that shrinkwrap is simply part of the packaging and not part of the product. If you are satisfied with our service we would be grateful if you would leave positive feedback at Amazon.

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

専門家に質問してみよう