• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願い致します

I've heard about the way that you women paint your faces.God has given you one face, but you paint another face on yourselves. You dance when you walk. You sing when you speak.You want men to believe that you know nothing. I've had enough of it. It's made me crazy.No more talk about marriage. Join a church! Oh,how can a great man fall so low? A prince,a student,a soldier,the flower of his country, the mirror of everyone's dreamsーall gone! He was so brave, clever and beautiful. He was the most perfect of men. He filled my ears with the sweet music of his promises. But now he fills them with the crazy worlds of a broken mind. Oh, why did this terrible thing have to happen?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数99
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

私はあなた達女性が顔を塗る方法について聞いたことがあります。神はあなた達に一つの顔をお与えになりました、しかし、あなた達は、もう一つ別の顔を自分自身に塗ります。 歩くとき、あなた達は踊ります。 話すとき、あなた達は歌います。 あなた達が何も知らないと男性が思うことをあなた達は望みます。 私は、それはもうたくさんです。それは、私を悩ましました。 結婚についての話はもうたくさんです。 教会に加わってください! ああ、どうして、偉大な男性がそんなに堕落するのでしょう? 王子、研究者、兵士、国家の華、万人の夢を写す鏡 ― 全てが無くなってしまいました! 彼はとても勇敢で、賢くて、美しかったのです。彼は、男の中の男でした。 彼は、私の耳を約束の甘い音楽で満たしました。 しかし、今、彼は私の耳を壊れた心の狂気の世界で満たします。 ああ、なぜ、この様な恐ろしいことが起こらなければならなかったのでしょう?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • tha-
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)

私は、あなたたち、女性がfaces.Godを描くとその方法に関して聞いています、あなたに1つの顔を与えた、しかし、あなた方自身に別の顔を描きます。 歩く場合、ダンスをします。 歌います、いつ、あなた、speak.You、人が、あなたが何も知らないと信じることを望みます。 私は十分なそれを持っています。 それは私にcrazy.Noを作りました、結婚に関するより多くの話。 教会に加わりましょう! おお、偉人はどのようにそれほど低くなることができますか。 王子、学生、兵士、彼の祖国(なくなった皆のdreamsーallの鏡)の花! 彼は非常に勇敢で、利口で、美しかった。 彼は人の最多の完了でした。 彼は私の耳を約束の甘い音楽で満たしました。 しかし、今、彼はそれらを故障した心のクレージー・ワールドで満たします。 おお、なぜこの恐ろしいことが起こらなければなりませんでしたか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 緊急!! 和訳お願いします。

挑戦はしてみたもののわかりません。 和訳 お願いしますm(_ _)m And, finally, the patients generally knew their diagnoses, and they might mention it, particularly if you walked in, sat down, and said heartily,"Well, how're you feeling today, Mr.Jones?" "Much better today." "What have the doctors told you about your illness?" "Just that it's peptic ulcer." But even if the patients didn't know their diagnoses, in a teaching hospital they had all been interviewed so many time before that you could tell how you were doing by watching their responses. If you were on the right track, they'd sigh and say,"Everybody asks me about pain after meals," or "Everybody asks me about the color of my stools." But if you were off track, they'd complain, "Why are you asking me this? Nobody else has asked this." So you often had the sense of following a well-worn path. "Go see Mr.Carey in room six; he has a good story for glomerulonephritis," the resident said. My elation at being told the diagnosis was immediately tempered:"Infact, the guy's probably going to die." Mr. Carey was a young man of twenty-four, sitting up in bed, playing solitaire. He seemed healthy and cheerful. In fact, the was so friendly I wondered why nobody ever seemed to go into his room. Mr.Carey worked as a gardener on an estate outside Boston. His story was that he had had a bad sore throat a few months before; he had seen a doctor and had been given pills for a strep throat, but he hadn'd taken the pills for more than a few days. Some time later he noticed swelling in his body and he felt weak. He laterlearned he had some disease of his kidneys. Now he had to be dialyzed on kidney machines twice a week. The doctors had said something about a kidney transplant, but he wasn't sure. Meanwhile, he waited. That was what he was doing now, waiting.

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機はなしで^^; Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. "Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 長文ですが和訳をお願いします

Andrew Blackman had been a keen rugby player ever since he was a schoolboy. Of course he had received plenty of injuries over the year, but eveyone knew it was a tough sport. You might even say a little pain was all part of the fun. The fun ended one day in autumn when he was carried away from the field unconscious. It had been a particularly hard match. Ron Sullivan,a forward on the other team, had been tacking very aggressively and pushing too early in the scrums. At times the referee,Mr Simmonds,had great difficulty in controlling the play. Suddenly ten players had collapsed on top of Andrew during a scrum and the next thing he renembered was when he was in hospital unable to feel his legs. Eventually doctors broke the news to him: his lower body was permannently paralysed. He would never walk again,let alone play rugby. Even worse,he would have to give up his job. When he recovered from the shock Andrew decided to do something about his situation. To be sure rugby was a violent game,but he left there was no excuse for an injury such as his. In his opinion both Sullivan and Simmonds had behaved irresponsibly and he decided to sue them for negligence. Many of his fellow players were surprised by his decision. Of course they felt very sorry for Andrew. No one could doubt that he had been unlucky. But if you play a violent sport you have to accept risks. No one could be blamed for his unfortunate accident. Surely the court would not penalise Sullivan or Simmonds.

• 和訳お願いします。

“He's tall and thinnish with a dark face all over lines, and the funniest underneath smile that never quite comes through but just wrinkles up the corners of his mouth. And he has a way of making you feel right off as though you'd known him a long time. He's very companionable.”

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I arrived at Shishmaref in the summer of 1971 aboard mail plane. I was nineteen. As the plane landed, the villagers gathered from all around. Crowds of children came running up. Opening the door of the plane, I smelled the sea. Before I had time to find my host , he was by my side with a great smile on his face. "Michio?" "Yes, yes!" We shook hands, and in my broken English I managed to thank him for answering my letter. He wore glasses and, when he smiled, his whole face lit up. He had very friendly eyes. The Eskimos lived far from Japan, but their faces were like my own. I already knew that they would be, but it was a surprise to see them all the same.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

The British in the sultan's capital found themselves faced by several thousand Ottoman troops and twenty guns. In addition, Arab tribesmen had rallied by the thousand to help the Ottomans. The British were backed by the few hundred men of the sultan of Lahij's native army. The Arab camp-followers of the Aden detachment deserted them in a body at the most critical hour, taking with them all their camels. Fighting opened on the evening of Sunday, 4 July. The Ottoman forces made several attacks against the British line, but each was driven off. Although after the battle the efforts of the Royal Artillery drew a tribute from General Shaw, the superior Ottoman artillery had kindled fires in different parts of Lahij, and the British were in danger of being outflanked and cut off by the Arab tribal horsemen. The sultan was killed with many of his men. When the main Aden Column never arrived, the British withdrew on 5 July with the loss of three officers wounded, but the main loss was not so much in men as in prestige.

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.