• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。

“He's tall and thinnish with a dark face all over lines, and the funniest underneath smile that never quite comes through but just wrinkles up the corners of his mouth. And he has a way of making you feel right off as though you'd known him a long time. He's very companionable.”

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数42
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15226/32771)

彼は背が高く痩せ気味で、黒っぽい皺だらけの顔をし、おかしな微笑が表にはよく出て来ないで、口の両端に皺を寄せるだけだった。そして会った途端長い間の知り合いだと思わせる何かがあった。彼にはとても親しみが持てた。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Life only comes around once, So do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 ここから、顔の比喩に入りますので、かなり抽象的な内容だと思われますが、 意訳でかまいませんので、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is handsome with a forceful face, and a direct gaze. His hair is wonderfully thick sweeping in shape and with a flick at the ends. It is dark., well styled and comprised of dark chocolate shades of brown, some close to rusted ebony, some burnt umber. He has a look of wealthy refined man. It is a long face, with a heavy bone structure that gives powerful delicate features. He has a high tall handsome forehead, which is smooth skinned and makes him look refined and intellectual. It is soft beige in color with a trapezoid shape at the hair line and straight lower down by the eyes. It has a faint depression or hollowed in the middle above the eyes. No lines across the forehead until old age, and even then they are faint like the hair line crack in a plate.

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.

• 和訳を希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳でもかまいません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mars is the planet of masculinity, strength. power and passion. You had Mars in Scorpio at birth. This shows things about your future partner and what he seeks. That at the bottom of him your future husband wants a woman who is dignified and reserved and who exudes a mysterious dark power. His desires and passions are very strong. He likes sexual conquest and dominance. He may not show his feelings openly, so you may be uncertain of his love, insecure and too willing, too afraid of losing him, so that you do anything for him and are too yielding, lost under the power of his total attraction. If you are too yielding he will not treat you well. He seeks a woman who is ambitious, intellectual, independent and strongly, irresistible and who has a sense of glamour and reserve and hidden sensuality and spirituality about her. Someone alluring, elusive, who he feels he has never quite conquered..

• 和訳お願いします><

チャップリンについての話です。 (1)Characters stronger, richer and braver than he will swear at him and insult him and drive him away. (2)And life never quite destroys him. (3)Acting out, without words, of common human situations plays an important part in the dances and plays of many countries. (4)He discovered the character of the little tramp almost by accident. (5)He described himself as a citizen of the world, rather than of any particular country. 5つの文のどれでもいいので分かる文を和訳してください><↓↓

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の文の内容がちんぶんかんぶんで、よくわかりません。型紙をトレーシングペーパーでなぞる作業なのですが、 よろしくお願いします。 多角形の型紙の内側を3センチ間をおいて4分の一円状にトレースせよということだと思うのですが。 Turn the paper over [It's very easy to get lost which side has the pencil lines on it! The first transfer of each pair of X-sections will be done with the numbers back to front. If you can read the numbers first time, you've got it wrong!] Trace firmly the facetted quadrant marked 2 and about 30mm of the same right-angled lines that you used before, as well as all the diagonal lines inside the quadrant area. Lift the paper off, put the number 2 on the top corner and draw a free-hand curve about 30mm inside the line of the facets.

• 和訳お願いします

You have already heard how from time to time he himself stupid each operation in the making of his lamp,and how thoroughly he worked out the process of carbonization.First he formed his filament from the raw material and then he carbonized them.Those that worked on the problem before Edison,took carbon already made from which to shape their light-giving elements.Some had their carbons made by Carre of Paris,an electric arc light carbon manufacturer;and these were in the shape of rods. Thus we see distinctive methods of operation,with Edison following a different course from all the others in procuring and making his carbon filament. When at last he had concluded his investigations into carbon-making and began to make lamps in quantities,he assigned Lawson,Van Cleve and others to the job, instructing them in all the details.From that time forth it was more of a routine process than an experimental one.Likewise the newcomers whom the new-found light and dynamo lured to Menlo Park,Clarke,Howell,Hammer,Acheson,Holzer and others,were assigned places in this new activity.And each of the so-colled 'departments'was given its own routine.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文(量があるのでごめんなさい)を翻訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 2段落あって、後半の段落は内容が飛ぶかもしれません。 楽しみにしています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus falls in your second house in Scorpio, there are ellements about this love that are unfathomable. That perhaps belong to other life times. This man will always hold a kind of fascination, a sweet obsession. The aspect is good, Venus in this sign and house usualy brings faithfulness, loyalty, and endurance of love. This man has a special magnetism and glamour about him. Which he is unconscious of. He can be alluring and enchanting. He likes women who are distant, dark and deep and who have been through their own private hell, or the emotional mill in the past and he seek intensity in the relationships. A hypnotic anima figure who is slightly frightening, very mysterious and will draw him down into her depths. Glamour, romance and sexual magnetism, and a hint of a dark side attract him. The mysterious stranger. It is as though love is a dangerous thing, a secret thing to him. This Venus is often very spiritual, it wants someone who can touch the soul. He seeks someone who can read his silent thoughts and responses, someone kind and understanding with a hint of supernatural mystery or power. He will have a good effect on your life spiritually as well as materially. The world will seem warmer and more welcoming, less poor, less full of hardships, when he is in your life, you cope with things better. He will aware of your good qualities and your strength of character, and he will always want to be supportive and will go out of his way to help you in life, when ever you need his help. Even if the relationship were to break down and end, or time move on, he would still go out of his way to help you ever you needed him. His Pluto in Virgo, in your twelfth house cusp, this means that there may be secrets in your relationship, or the whole relationship or aspects of it may be hidden from view of others, and mysterious.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.