• ベストアンサー

間違いを教えてください

間違いを教えてください 1The engine run good after it had been repaired. 2He finisfed his work very sooner than usual. 和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1. run ⇒ ran、after以降が過去完了形というのが、決め手で、過去形に。仮に現在形でいい場合でも、runsと3単現のsが必要です。 エンジンは、修理された後、順調に動作している。 2. very ⇒ much、比較級は、veryなどでなく、muchなどで修飾。than usual があるので、soonと原級にするという選択肢はありません。(finisfedは、単なるタイプミスですよね?^^) 彼は普段より早く仕事(作業)を終えた。

rh6545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

• favo99
  • ベストアンサー率34% (44/129)
回答No.3

The engine has a good run after repair. or Though the engine took the time to repair, have a good run そのエンジンは修理後いい走りをします。 修理に時間がかかったにもかかわらず、そのエンジンはいい走りをします。 have a good run 十分に走る http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=have+a+good+run He finished his work earlier than usual. 彼はいつもより早めに仕事を終えた。 earlier than usual いつもより[に比べて]早い http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=earlier+than+usual

rh6545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

回答No.2

(1) good 「よい」を well 「よく」 に訂正します。 (2) very を much に訂正します。比較・最上級を強めるには much, by far などを使います。

rh6545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• No sooner than

He had arrived sooner than he had been expected. の sooner の位置と、 He had no sooner arrived than he asked for food. の sooner の位置はどうしてこのようになっているのでしょうか?どうして後の文ではこの位置になっているのですか?

• 間違いを教えてください

間違いを教えてください 1 I like English better than all other subjects. 2 My brother is elder than I in two years. 3 He is a very diligent student, who his brother is not. よろしくお願いします

• His mother died only ten

His mother died only ten days after he was born. これは、なぜ、彼が生まれたあとに母が死んでいるのに時制が一致してるんですか?he had been bornじゃないんですか?

• これらの有名な構文で今はあまり使われてないのがあれば教えてください。

こんにちは。 下記の構文は、英文法の問題としてはよく見る有名なものなのですが、 これらは大昔のもので、今はあまり実際に使われていないんだよ、というものがあれば、教えてください。 (1)Hardly had he entered the office when he realized that he had forgotten his wallet. (2)No sooner had he entered the office than he realized that he had forgotten his wallet. (3)Not until he had come back home did John notice that he had left his wallet. (4)It was not until he had come back home that he noticed that he had left his wallet. (5)Not a day passed but my mother prayed for me.

• 完了形、過去完了形

(参考書より) The deaf person said he had been struggling for many years but he had now come to terms with his disability. had been... had ... となっているのは、 "said"言った、のが過去だから、という認識 で、have been...have..では"said"と合わず不自然、 という認識で合っていますか? また、この文章から、The deaf person said を 省いて、「その耳の聞こえない人は、長年苦悶し続けた が、今では自分の障害が受け入れられる」という事実だけ 書きたい場合、"has"か"had"どっちでしょうか?? The deaf person has been struggling for many years but he has now come to terms with his disability. ↑ こんな文章? 

• お願いします。

この英文の和訳をお願いします。H.G.WellsのThe Man Who Could Work Miraclesからです。 He opened his eyes.He was at the inn,arguing about miraclies with Toddy Beamish.He had a feeling of some great thing forgotten,which passed immediately.You see,except for the loss of his powers,everything was back as it had been:his mind and memory were now just as they had been at the time when this story began.So he knew nothing of all that is told here,knows nothing of all that is told here to this day.And among other things,of course,he still did not believe in miracles. お願いします

• 間違いを教えてください

1 After the war being over,I started on my travels. 2 Wearing only a light sweater, the cold wind drove me indoors. 3 She must be looking forward as much to his return as he his himself to see her. 4. Meeting her before,I easily recognized her. 5. Ever since we left home,it has not stopped to rain. 6. He allows his children have thier own way. 7. He turned pale and felt his hands grew cold よろしくお願いします!和訳も教えてください!!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Another had a heap of earth or stones that he used to scramble up. He would have done well, as a child and had good educational opportunities in life and a sharp intellect. He gained a position of honor at school. His relationship with his brothers and sisters was fairly good. He was good at literary things, and sailing or boat building. His school memories will include hard work and frugality, but through both he reached his desired goals and happiness

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします ①よい席を取りたかったので、早めに劇場へ行った Since I had taken a good seat, I went to theater. ②通勤列車がとても混んでいたので、ずっと立っていなければならなかった I had standing all the time because commuter train was very crowded. ③父の車は修理してあるので、バスで仕事に行く必要はない Now that my father’s car is repaired,I don’t need go to job by bus. ④彼の家に行ったとき、彼が留守だったのでがっかりした I was disappointed when I went to his house because he was absenced. たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の日本語訳をお願いします

It was a very demanding hike and we were very pleased that he hiked the trail like he had been doing it all his life. ホストファミリーが息子を登山に連れて行ってくれました 結構きつい行程だったようですが・・・ like~以下が特にわかりません よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m