• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数97
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15259/32918)

Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします  スティーブは、ソフィーに夢中になっていることを繊細には伝えて来なかった、彼は一番切れるナイフではない。しかし悪気はない  スティーブがソフィーに「俺、お前に惚れちゃった」などと荒っぽい言い方をするのは。いわば頭がいいとはお義理にも言えないからだが、根はいいやつなんだ。  crush とは、下記のように、一時的、衝動的で熱烈な恋愛感情、のことです。   https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=crush

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えて下さい。

He is not very well at the moment, he has 2 Ulcers on his Leg and is having trouble よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳教えてください

Man has always been engaged in a two-fold struggle, with his physical enviroment and with mankind. In general, he has been winning the former and losing the latter. He has gained comfort, convenience and a reasonable degree of physical safety, but he has failed to achieve a peaceful world. He has conquered the elements and created scientific miracles, but he has not learned how to live with his fellow man. 和訳よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now let’s see what Jupiter has to offer. Jupiter was in Leo at your birth. It means you will have a large lavish wedding. You will marry a man of class who is much admired by others and has a prestigious position. A marriage that may be considered above you. So that you gain in status by it. He will also have a strong constitution. He has a need to appreciated to be seen to be of good reputation and well thought of. This sign usually makes a person is well educated, and well read. He may have the same name as a Royal Priest or ruling religious person.

• 和訳お願いします!!!

Its good that god has not created price tag for good friends if he would have ,i couldn't afford a friend like you. です!!何となくわかるのですがちゃんとした意味が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように適切な語句を選んでください

[1]Ms. White said to us, "Don`t talk to each other while I am apeaking." [2]Ms. White told us ( ) talk to each other while she was speaking. (1)He has been learning (2)He is learning (3)I had been learning (4)I have been learning [1]He said that he had been learning English for five years. [2]He said, "() English for five years." (1)nothing but (2)not (3)none (4)not to [1]She said to him, "Did you sleep well last night?" [2]She asked him ( ). (1)if she slept well last night (2)if he can sleep well at night (3)if he had slept well the night before (4)that I slept well the night before

• 文法 現在完了形 と過去形の違い。

1.He has been well until the last 6 months. 2.He was well until 6 months ago. 本には1.のhas been が使われてたのですが、2の過去形でもいいと思うのですが、 1と2では微妙にニュアンスが、違うのでしょうか?? ちなみに本は医療系のケーススタディです。 http://www.amazon.co.jp/Cases-Clinical-Medicine-John-Rees/dp/0340926597 それともcase study の文法の特有の書き方なのでしょうか??

• 時制の一致についてお尋ねします。higa

woma;Did you tell him I want to be his friend? man;Yes, but he rejected it. He said he can't make another female friend because he has a girlfriend. Apparently, his girl friend is very jealous type. ここで、 I want to be his friend?をwanted、. He said he can't make another female friend をcouldn'tとすれば後者は時制的に過去に時制の一致が起きていると思いますが、ニュアンスの違いはどう出るでしょうか? また、例えば近所の人に「腰の骨を折って入院していたとききました。」と聞く場合、I heared you you'd broken your back and been hospitalized.Has your broken back healed?とここでは過去完了にすべき(聞いた時にはすでに骨を折り入院していた)でしょうか?それとも、単に過去形で表すことも可能でしょうか? 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳について質問です。

和訳について質問です。 I lived with a friend of mine that lives in Paris now. It was really cool because we got along very well. But living with someone even when you're not a couple means that you'll have trouble similar to a couple ^^; Like when someone doesn't clean.. or eat your stuff..or invite friends when you just want to sleep, etc... ところどころ和訳できない場所があるので教えていただけますか? 今はパリにすんでいる友人とルームシェアをしていました。私たちはとってもうまくいっていたけど (私たちはカップルじゃないけど)カップルが一緒に生活しているようなちょっとしたトラブルもあったよ。 例えば誰かが掃除をしないとか誰が誰のものを食べたとか。それとか自分は寝たいのに相手が友達を呼んでるとかね。 living with someone even when you're not a couple means that you'll have trouble similar to a couple の下りがちょっとよくわかりません。 おしえてください!