Should Smoking on Streets be Banned? My Opinion in English

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I agree with the idea that the law to prohibit smoking on streets should be made.
  • Smoking is not only harmful to the smoker but also to people around them.
  • It forces non-smokers to be exposed to the negative effects of smoking.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方の力を貸して下さい!

最近 路上での喫煙を条例で禁止して違反者に罰金を科す自治体が増えてきています。あなたはこうした傾向に反対ですか 賛成ですか。自分の考えを 英語でまとめなさい。 大学入試にむけて 少しでも多くの自由英作文にとりくみたいのですが、添削をお願いできる人がいなくて困っています(´・_・`)英語が得意な方、ぜひ 力を貸して下さい(>_<) I agree with the idea that the law to profibit smoker from smoking on streets should be made. Smoking is bad effect not only for smoker but also for people around smoker. If you smok on streets, you do harm for other people. No matter how careful they are about their health,they are forced to get bad effect for their health.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DJ-Potato
  • ベストアンサー率36% (692/1917)
回答No.1

誤字脱字の訂正はこの際いいですかね。 第1文 smokerがsmokingを、という言い方は重複で、smokingしているのはsmokerに決まっているので、省略していいと思います。 第2文 喫煙が悪い影響なのではなく、喫煙すると悪い影響がある、なので、beじゃなくてhaveの方が適切のような気がします。 第3文 主語はYouになってますが、この場合このYouの指示内容は読者、すなわち採点官になるので、大学の先生に向かってタバコやめろ、と言っている雰囲気になってしまいます。 第4文 they と their、そして続くtheyとtheirの指示内容が不明瞭となるので、どうしましょうかね。 たぶん文脈からは第3文のother people、つまり受動喫煙者を指すのでしょうね。 受動喫煙者と明記していいんじゃないですか。 あとは質問サイトなんで、日本語でなんて書いているつもりなのかも併記すれば、優しい人が正しい英語で書いてくれるかもしれません。

質問者

お礼

DJ-Potatoさん ありがとうございます。 私のはじめての投稿ではじめてもらったコメントです! 英文についてのアドバイスとサイトの利用の仕方のコメントを参考にさせて頂きます(^-^)/

その他の回答 (1)

• itapons
  • ベストアンサー率33% (5/15)
回答No.2

得意じゃないですが、私も一緒に勉強させてください。 1の方以外のところで思うことです。 bad effect not only for smokerのところ、effectは前置詞onが付くんじゃないでしょうか。そしていろんな影響があるとおもうのでeffectsが可能かも。 その後ろのsmoker、可算名詞なので冠詞を付けるか複数形。複数形がいいと思います。それを受けてaround smoker(ここも可算)のsmokerをthemに置き換えができます。 peopleは「周りの人たち」と特定するので"the"が付きそうに思います。 do harmのコロケ、toみたいです? how careful they are about their health の their health は「周りの人との対応」をはっきりさせてtheir own healthなどは使えないでしょうか? 煮え切らない書き方ばかりで申し訳ないです。辞書などで調べてみてください m(__;)m。

質問者

お礼

Itaponさん、アドバイスありがとうございます。 英語得意じゃないとありましたが、大変 参考になります! 辞書を上手く利用して ライティングの力をつけたいです。 effect の後に続くのはonでした(>_<) do harm to ○=do ○harmでした。 ご指摘 ありがとうございます♪

関連するQ&A

• 英語。訳を教えてください。

今日のvoa special english の WHO Urges Ban on Blood Test for Tuberculosis から These tests are actively doing people harm by causing them either to take medicines that they don't need or delaying the diagnosis that they actually do need, to get better. とありますが、 do people harm by causing them to get better って解釈ですよね?harmってプラスにも使えるんですか?

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!3

The lives of these refugees areh ard,but some people are trying to help them. Some doctors are helping refugees who are sick. Some teachers are working in schools for refugee children who cannot go to school. Some people are working to bring these refugees food and safe water. And some people are helping these refugees when they return to their homes. One person who worked to help refugee was Ogata Sadako.

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• to take, taking の違い【英語】

to take と taking の違いがよくわかりません。 例文 There are many young people continue to take up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. There are many young people continue taking up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. Take だけではなく他にも to get, getting to have, having  などありますがその違いとはなんでしょうか? なんとなくこの文にはこれを使うんだっていうのは分かるんでけど、 正確な意味があまり理解してないので質問させてもらいました。 お手数かけますが分かりやすい説明よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方お願いいたします。

英語の得意な方お願いいたします。 課題なのですが、和訳が合っているのか不安なので 和訳お願いします。 Nine elected representatives of the 7 million borrowers-cum-owners of Grameen Bank have accompanied me all the way to Oslo to receive the prize. I express thanks on their behalf to the Norwegian Nobel Committee for choosing Grameen Bank for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. By giving their institution the most prestigious prize in the world, you give them unparalleled honour. Thanks to your prize, nine proud women from the villages of Bangladesh are at the ceremony today as Nobel laureates, giving an altogether new meaning to the Nobel Peace Prize. All borrowers of Grameen Bank are celebrating this day as the greatest day of their lives. They are gathering around the nearest television set in their villages all over Bangladesh , along with other villagers, to watch the proceedings of this ceremony. This years' prize gives highest honour and dignity to the hundreds of millions of women all around the world who struggle every day to make a living and bring hope for a better life for their children. This is a historic moment for them. よろしくおねがいします!!

• 英語の得意な方,お願いします!

Despite the international monetary fund's bailout plan to help Argentina avoid default on its $130 billion debt,people in the streets showed no signs of euphoria as they remain disgruntled with government belt-tightening and an unem-ployment rate of more than 16percent. 一つずつ単語を調べていったのですが、意味がつながらなくて私には難しい文章だったので、誰か訳せる方はお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 英語の文法で質問です。

This is why memes such as ” smoking cigarettes is cool ” retain their popurlarity despite the harm they do. この文ので、the harm they doは、文法的になんですか? O+S+V ですか? 関係代名詞ですか? また、doは、何をさすのでしょうか?

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 英語の得意な方よろしくお願いします。

変な文であれば訂正していただけると嬉しいです。 自分なりに頑張って書いたのですが・・・ 返信ありがとう。 曲はpurevolumeで聴いたよ。 どの曲も好きです。 あなたたちはすごいですね!これからも頑張ってください。 Thanks for reply. I've listened to them on purevolume! I love all of them. You guys are awesome!Keep up the good work! どうでしょうか・・・