• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

The story about the Inca gold came to us from Valverde. We may never know the truth about the Inca gold. Pizarro was the only person who ever saw the Inca gold. Barth Blake wrote a letter about finding the Inca gold.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

インカの黄金についての情報源はヴァルヴェルである。     インカの黄金についての真実は、永久に分からないかもしれない。     このインカの黄金を実際に見たのはピサロだけである。     このインカ黄金の発見についてバース・ブレイクは手紙を書いた。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

People will probably find it in the future. People may have found it in the past. The story about the gold is almost certainly not true. Barth Blake probably took all of the gold.

• 和訳お願いします

Pizarro wanted to live in the palace in Cajamarca. The Inca gave Pizarro some of the gold. Valverde was helped by an Inca family. Blake says he took away hundreds of valuable items. Honigsbaum wrote a book about the Inca gold.

• 和訳お願いします。

With Valverde's instructions, a Canadian named Barth Blake may have found the gold in 1886. In a letter, he wrote, "There are thousands of gold and silver pieces..." He also described "...the most incredible jewelry." Blake said, "nor could thousands of men."

• 和訳

翻訳サイト以外での 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m Shopping fulfills your desires, just as eating something delicious at dinnertime does. Because seeing something we like encourages us to work harder so that we can buy it next time we go shopping. It is a coined word combining ゛shopping" and ゛alcoholic", and literally means a person who cannot stop shopping, just as an alcoholic cannot stop drinking. The truth may be that, while shopping seems to be a kind of therapy, it can never work as a true medicine.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I've worked with hundreds of people with troubled relationships, and practically every one of them has made the same mistake of arguing a the "truth.” This strategy never helped anyone resolve a problem. When you feel upset, you will have a tremendous urge to explain why your ideas and feelings are valid. Don't do it! You will have a tremendous urge to defend yourself and argue. Don't do it! What usually happens when you try to point out the truth to someone? When you argued and got defensive, did your spouse ever stop arguing and say, "Thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. I see now where I was so wrong?" The key to resolving an argument is often to back off and try a different approach.The bottom line is that you must never defend the "truth!" Your "truth is your enemy! When you give up the idea that you have a monopoly on the truth and you try to understand the other person's point of view, you will find that people will be much more willing to listen to you and to understand your own point of view. 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします m(__)m

• 和訳してください(+_+)

There are about 350 Holocaust museums in the world and among them the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Yad Vashem in Israel are famous. But did you know Japan has this kind of facility, too? The Holocaust Education Center in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture was built in 1995 and houses items related to the Holocaust that have been donated from around the world. Mr.Otsuka has been going to church since he was a child. As his pastor's way of living made a deep impression on him, he too became a pastor. A turning point in his life came when he visited Netanya in Israel in 1971 as a member of a chorus group. An old man came to speak to him in English when he was about to take lunch with other group members in a restaurant. "You are Japanese, aren't you? Would you plese sing a Japanese song?" After Mr.Otsuka and his group finished singing, the gentleman thanked them for it and began to talk. "You probably know the diary which my daughter wrote, don't you? I'm the father of Anne Frank." After this opportunity, a dialog between Mr.Otsuka and Mr.Frank began. "Peace will be born from mutual understanding. Please be a person who can do something to create peace in the world; do not only sympathize with the tragic death of Anne and other victims." Mr.Otsuka was moved by what Mr. Frank said and went to Israel to study Hebrew. He visited the concentration camps in Europe because he wanted to know more about the Jews and the Holocaust. Six million Jews are said to have lost their lives because of the Holocaust. Mr. Otsuka was shocked to know that among them were 1.5 million children. Since he wanted to show exhibits to Japanese children, he made up his mind to built a memorial center in Japan. Otsuka wrote letters explaining that he had little money for his project but plenty of passion and sent them to lots of people involved in the Holocaust and various facilities. After a while, packages came to him from all over the world : an inmate's uniform, a box containing ashes, and so on. Someone handed him a passport that was a memento of their family, and one painter offered pictures he had painted of the camp, saying, "You may take any pictures you like." Mr. Frank donated pictures of his family and some of the everyday items they had used. To make the exhibits accessible to everyone, Otsuka put English and furigana above every kanji character used in the explanations. A new building was opened in 2007. The room in which Anne hid and her diary were reproduced there. These are the only approved reproductions outside of Europe. After the death of Mr. Frank, one of his typewriters was given to the center and is now exhibited, too. Approximately 12,000 visitors have come to the center in the year since the new building was opened, twice the number before the renewal. All sorts of people, from kindergarten pupils to adults, visit the Holocaust Education Center. "This is a facility where not only will you learn the truth about the Holocaust, but you will also think about what you yourself can do to make peace for the world," Otsuka says. "I never heard Mr. Erank say anything hateful. I have been continuously questioning in my heart why the Holocaust occurred. Students from over 700 schools have visited the Holocaust Education Center. I hope all the children in Japan will visit it, and also wish that this center will be a place from which they are sending peace to the world, " Otsuka says.

• このthatがさっぱりわかりません。

辞書にありました。 ~[通例否定語の後で制限の節を導いて] 〈…する〉限りでは,〈…する〉ところでは 《★【用法】 この用法の that はそれ自体は関係代名詞的で,後の他動詞や前置詞の目的語に当たる》. (1)He never read it, that I saw. 「私の見たところでは彼は一度もそれを読んだことがなかった.」 (2)No one knows anything about it, that I can find. 「私の知るところではだれもそのことを知らない」. (3)Not that I know (of). 「私の知る限りではそうではない.」 日本語からこのような(1)~(3)の英文を作ることができません。 (1)はHe never read it as long as I saw. でもいいのでは? (2)はNo one knows anything about it as far as I know.でもいいのでは? (3)It is not such a thing / It's not so as far as I knowでもいいのでは? と思ってしまい、さっぱり ここでthatが使われる意味がわかりません。 (3)などは、(4)Not that I object.「といって私に異議があるというわけではない.」 なんて似た構造の文もあって「私が異議を唱えている限りそうではない。」なんてできそうなのに、違う訳になっています。 何をどう考えたらよいかわかりません。教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳困っています><

-Ageing- As we've seen, many people live healthy, happy and productive lives for many years after the standard retirement age. But sooner or later, barring accidents, we all become old. It used to be thought that ageing was a steady decline in functioning, with people going inevitably downhill from the age of 50 or so. But now we know that is not so. But now we know that is not so. The research evidence which suggested this pattern of ageing was seriously flawed in the way that it was done, and modern experiences show that ageing occurs quite differently. The general pattern seems to be that we have only a very gradual decline in our older years, and that decline can be slowed down by exercise and activity, but that eventually we reach a period of more rapid physical decline, which rarely lasts for more than about five years. Usually, the person dies at some point during the five-year period. In some old people, that decline is brought about by an accident-a fall or some similar event- which damages them physically but, more importantly, shakes their confidence and makes them feel unable to cope with life as they once did. How inevitable the decline is, once it has begun, is something nobady knows. We do know, though, that even old bodies can respond surprisingly well to exercises were found to be putting on muscle mass as a result - in other words, their muscles were responding to the exercise and becoming stronger. This finding has been repeated a number of times now, and it shows that the saying " it's never too late " may be even truer than we realize. The real danger in ageing, more than any other, seems to be the person's own beliefs about it. Someone who expects to decline and become incapable as they grow older is not likely to face their body or mind with extra challenges. Without exercise, our bodies have no incentive to grow stronger or to maintain their normal levels of strength; so they become weaker. This, to the person who expects to be weak as a result of age, is 'proof 'that they were right, and their belief in inevitable decline is confirmed. But really, it began as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ウクライナの徹底抗戦とは、ロシアの侵攻に対して民間人を含めて闘っていることを指す。
  • ウクライナでは国民総動員令により戦闘準備が進められており、市民も武器を手に戦っている。
  • このような状況において日本で同様の事態が発生した場合、一部の人は抵抗や戦いを選択する可能性がある。
回答を見る