• ベストアンサー

こういう場合の言葉がみつかりません

いつもお世話になっております。また質問があります。 訳が分からないのですが、 I dont know the person or people. I may never get it back. some people are so mean. maybe someone will steal from them one day "誰か誰たちかはわからない。たぶん戻ってこない。幾人かの人たちはそう思う。たぶんいつか誰かが彼らから盗むだろう。" これは車のパーツを盗まれた友達がいて、誰がやったかはわからないの?と聞いたらこのように返ってきました。彼はどういうことをいっているのでしょうか?そして、こういう場合英語でどんな言葉をかけてあげたらいいのかわかりません。わかる方教えてください。ちなみにthats badはもういいました。お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.2

こんにちは。前回ご質問でも回答させて頂いた duosonic です。 失礼ですが、これは翻訳マシーンの結果ではないですよね?   回答者が苦労していない翻訳マシーンの結果をこっちが添削するのはバカらしくて、僕は回答しないことにしています。 ご自分で訳したものとして意訳しておきます 、、、 「どこの誰が盗ったのか見当もつかないよ。もしかするともう戻ってこないかも知れないな。そんなことをする卑劣な人間っているよね。きっとそういうヤツらも、いつか自分のものが盗まれて僕と同じ思いをするのかも知れないね」 僕だったらこう慰めます: ・I feel for you. Yes, they say, "what goes around comes around." They will be the victims sooner or later. Anyway, I am so glad that you were not hurt or injured. ご参考までに。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

いくら英語が下手だとはいえ翻訳機を使えば、自分のためにならないし、おかしな英語になるのはわかります。それと間違えられるということはそれ以上に私の英語力がないということなのでしょうが。。最終的にこちらで教えてもらうことができても、自分で考えるってことをしなくちゃ意味がないので、#2の回答者さんがおっしゃるようなことはしてません。 さて、英語のほうですが、回答ありがとうございました。今回もわかりやすく訳していただき参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.4

duosonic です。 お礼欄、拝読しました。 >>それと間違えられるということはそれ以上に私の英語力がないということなのでしょうが。。 >決してそういうことではありません。mnbkjさんはちゃんと訳してありますよ。お気を悪くされたのなら謝ります。ただ、いるんです、Yahoo!やExciteの翻訳マシーン結果をそのまま載せて「訳してみた」とのたまうタチの悪い質問者が。僕も何度か引っ掛かったことがあり、過敏になっているところもあります。 こうして積極的にネイティブと話す機会を持ち、自分で苦労して訳されているmnbkjさんへの協力は惜しみませんので、何なりとお聞き下さい。先ほどちょっと時間がなくて説明を書けなかったのですが、僕の返信英文でご質問はありませんでしたか?   とにかく「(部品のことくらいで良かった)あなたに怪我などなくて良かった」と言ってあげることだと思いますよ。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

再度書き込みありがとうございます。いえいえ、気を悪くなんてとんでもないです。しかもいまよく読み返したら確かに機械っぽいしゃべりかたですよね。私は今までこちらのサイトでどれだけ勉強させていただいたことか、答者の方々には本当に感謝しています。今回もお忙しいなか、回答していただいて本当にありがとうございました。みなさんの回答を参考に英語をもっと理解していけたらと思っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.3

>I dont know the person or people. 個人なのかグループなのかは分らない。 >I may never get it back. もう絶対取り戻せないだろう。 >some people are so mean. 卑劣な連中がいるもんだ。【註:"mean"は「卑劣な、けちな」という意味です】 >maybe someone will steal from them one day 【意訳】そういう連中もいつか誰かに盗まれりゃいいんだ。 >こういう場合英語でどんな言葉をかけてあげたらいいのか 色々いい方はありますが、友人は怒っているわけですから、それに同意し、なおかつ慰めて上げるのがいいと思います。私なら友人に次のように云うとおもいます。 "I hate those people. But at least they didn't ruin you car completely. I want you to see its positive side."(私もそういう連中を憎む。でも、彼らはあなたの車を完全に駄目にしたわけじゃない。いい面も考えましょうよ)

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました あ、卑怯という意味もあるんですよね! 勉強させてもらいました。ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

誰(単独犯か複数かしらないけど)が盗んだか分からないし、取り戻せそうにない。悪い奴らいるもんだ。どうせまた別の悪い奴がそいつから盗むんだろう。 I'm sorry to hear that. っていうのが定番です。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 また同じ思いをするやつがいるという感じでいいのですね、勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 「しらないよ」って「i dont care」の意味がありませんか?

「しらないよ」って「i dont care」の意味がありませんか? i know that means "i dont know" but in some movies the sub says "i dont care" i mean: 「しらないよ」って is there a meaning of 「i dont care 」 or 「its not none of my business」in some cases?

• 和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’ve never had a head for social norms, and I don’t know where the OK area of Googling someone ends and the bad area of stalking them begins. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/01/dear_prudence_my_boss_is_so_awful_should_i_tell_people_not_to_apply.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent I’ve never had a head for social normsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• この違いは内容的に同じ気がするんですが、違いますか?

〇知ってる?とか、〇聞いたことある?の、答え方で 1、I have never heard of(about) 〇. 今までに聞いたことがない。 2、I dont know. 知らない。 全く未知の物を聞いた時は1で 聞かれたことが物、人、についての時に I dont knowと答える感じがするんですが 実際はどうですか? 区別して返答しますか? いろいろ教えてください。

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 教えてください。

訳がよくわかりません。教えて下さい。 (1)If someone doesnt like you for who you are then there is no reason to worry about them anyway. 前半がよくわかりません。特にfor who you areが?です。 (2)Its s very cute height to be. 訳についての質問ではないのですが、このto beはどういう意味?なのでしょうか?to beはなきゃダメなのでしょうか? (3)I wish I could find out but I dont talk to my real father anymore. 後半の訳ですが、「もう実父と話さない」ですよね?色々と考えてしまったのですが、real fatherと言う言い方は普通にするんでしょうか?別の父親がいて言い分けてるのかな?なんてちょっと思ってしまったのですが(汗) ちょっとした生い立ちの話をしてて、「思い出せないんだよね~i wish…」となっています。 (4)Some people want to get married so bad they end up making bad compromise thinking someone would make a good husband when they really wont. よくわからなかったのですが、「結婚したがっている一部の人々は、彼女たちが本当にする気のない時に、良いダンナになってくれるだろうと最終的に妥協する」・・・??とサッパリです。。 沢山あってすみません。教えていただけませんでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。m(__)m

• on to me

A: I'm a little upset with Ken. B: May I know why? A: He's always on to me. B: There's no reason to feel that way. I'm sure he doesn't mean to make you feel bad. のMay I know why?とon to meの訳と解釈を教えていただけないでしょう?

• forefronting

次の動画最後の方4:15ごろhttp://www.bloomberg.com/video/90238067/ I just say,I know I probably might not mean that forefronting a bad decision. と聞こえますが意味がつながりません。 どのような意味ですか? その前の、大きすぎの買収を行うことを bad decision だとして、それ をmean しないというのはどういう意味ですか?  よろしくお願いします。

• 中学の英作文より

中学の英作文より Some people don't understand someone has to clean for them. 本の中では、上記の英文の「for them」を「彼らが原因で」と訳していました。 なぜ、「for」を「~が原因で」と訳すのかの理由を教えてください。