• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

Good day, We will use curbside, or dock to dock service, as I am sure they freight forwarder will have a freight dock. Please feel free to contact me at the number below, or via email, when you are ready to order. Best,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

curbside  は、「道ばた」です。      http://eow.alc.co.jp/curbside/UTF-8/ dock は、「埠頭」「船着き場」です。      http://eow.alc.co.jp/dock/UTF-8/     直訳しますと「良い日を    われわれは、道ばたも、トラック着き場のサービスも、貨物取扱業者なら貨物用の出入り口があると確信しているので(それも使います)。ご注文の際には、下記の(電話)番号、あるいはメールで私にご連絡ください、では」     意訳は、「前略    宅配でも、トラック受け入れ所でも、(貨物業者なら)貨物ドックでも、(配達いたします)(=自宅でも、倉庫でもどこへでも配達します)、ご注文は下記の電話番号かメールで私宛に願いします、敬具」   見たいなことでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Good day, I have the tub prepared to ship. However, the freight forwarder will most likely charge me to warehouse the tub until the sink arrives. I cannot afford to pay fees on top of the separate freight charges. At this point in time I do not have an exact date on the arrival of the sink. I will keep you updated as I receive more information. All the best,

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

About Freight Forwarders and Hand Carry Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by Amazon. If a freight forwarder or hand-carrying is used, the following terms will apply: Amazon won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Amazon isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to you or a freight forwarder. You should refuse goods that arrive damaged and instruct freight forwarders to do the same, and goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility. If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) have a U.S. address, purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, and then subsequently export the goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Amazon must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, etc.). If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) do not have a U.S. address and purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, you or the designated freight forwarder may not subsequently export the goods without prior written authorization from Amazon. Products not offered for export directly from Amazon.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may not be returned to Amazon. Products offered for export directly from Amazon.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may be returned to Amazon, provided that you are responsible for acting as the importer of record and all the costs associated with returning the goods to Amazon. Amazon will not serve as the importer of record on returns that were originally exported by you or a freight forwarder. You may locate Amazon's return address by using the Online Returns Center and viewing the Return Mailing Label. Note: The Return Mailing Label is for U.S. domestic shipments only. In order to use an Amazon pre-paid Return Mailing Label, you must first return the goods to a U.S. address. Then, use the Return Mailing Label to return the goods to the Amazon fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label from that U.S. address. In addition, you become the exporter and importer of record of the shipment; title and risk of loss transfer to Amazon upon receipt of the goods at Amazon's fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

あなたの注文内容を教えてください。ということでしょうか? Please let me know what you would like to order. Will we be shipping to Japan or a forwarder her in the states?

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• 翻訳お願いします!

先日海外のサイトで商品をカードで購入しましたが、以下のメッセージがショップ側からありました。 自分なりに翻訳してみたのですが、海外からのカード支払の正当性を確認する為に、わずかな金額でオーソリーをおこないました。請求の確認をカード会社に行って、結果を教えて下さいといった事の内容で宜しいのでしょうか? 私の乏しい英語力では限界で、どなたか翻訳頂けないでしょうか? As we are not always able to verify international billing address ,for security purposes we have charged a small fee to your credit card. The charge should show as ETERNALSNOW OR ETERNAL SPORTS. Please contact your credit card company and verify this charge. Email us the amount ( your currency will be okay) . Once you have verified this we will process and ship your order as requested. Feel free to contact us with any question via email or call us at +1 775-358 9659 during our office hours 10 am to 5 pm USA pacific time zone. .

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします

Please return them via International priority mail and notice us by email the customs number. And please write 10 USD for the package value to avoid extra tax. Please contact us by sending email to cs-center