• ベストアンサー

『短文』至急訳して頂けますか?

He thinks he thinks,Mr Timberlake,but I tell him he only thinks he does.

• gdgdd
  • お礼率9% (7/76)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

彼は自分が考えていると思ってるんですよ、ティンバーレイクさん、でも彼はただ自分が考えていると思っているだけなんだと私は彼に言うんです。

関連するQ&A

• 短文★ 至急訳して頂けますか?

I tell him he's got water on the brain. I've been telling Mr Timberlake about you,my boy.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"Waal,what say?"said Mr Timberlake. I could only murmur.

• 至急訳していただけますか?

Mr Timberlake,I saw to my disappointment,was out to show he understood the young.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

Whatever Mr Timberlake believed must be true,and as I listened to him at lunch,I thought there could be no finer life than his.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"What say we tell your uncle it's funny he thinks he's funny."

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"I expect Mr Timberlake's tired after his address,"said my aunt. "Tired?"exclaimed my uncle,brilliant with indignation. "How can Mr Timberlake be tired? Don't let Error in!"

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

I noticed then that,acter their broad smiles,Mr Timberlake's lips had the habit of setting into a long depressed sarcastic curve.

• 英訳至急お願いします!

英訳至急お願いします! “How much does model get for being painted?”asked Hughie,as he sat down. “A shilling an hour.” “And how much do you get your picture ,Alan?” “Oh,for this I get to thousand pounds.” “Well,I think the model should have a share,”cried Hughie,laughing;“he works quite as hard as you do.” “Nonsense! Look at the trouble I go to! It is easy,Hughie,for you tolk.But you mustnt talk;Im busy.Keep quite. ” After some time the servant came in,and told Trevor that a guest wanted to speak to him. “Dont run away,Hughie.I will be back in a moment.”he said. The beggar took a rest for a moment. He looked so miserable. Hughie felt in his pockets to see what money he had. He only found a pound and some pennies. “Poor old man,”he thought,“he needs it more than I do,but I waon have much money mayself for a week or two,”and he walked across the room and slipped the pound into the beggars hand. The old man jumped,and a smile passed across his old lips. “Thank you,sir,”he said,“Thank you.” Then Trevor arrived, and Hughie left, a little red in the face at what he had done. He had to walk home because he had no money for tansportration. That night he want to the club at about 11 oclock,and found Trevor sitting by himself. “Well,Alan,did you finish the picture all right?”he asked. “Finished,my boy!”answerd Trevor; “and,by the way,that old model has become very fond of you.I had to tell him all about you-who you are,where you live,what your income is, what hopes you have.” “My dear Alan,”cried Hughie,“byt, of course,you are only jogging. Poor old man!I wish I could do something for him.I think it is terrible that anyone should be so miserable.I have got piles of old clothes at home-do you think he would like any of them? His clothes were falling to bits.” “But he looks wonderful in them,”said Trevor. “I tell him of your offer.” “Alan,”said Hughie seriously,“you painters are heartless people.” せっかく答えてもらってもその回答が意味不明な場合やふざけた書き込みなどの場合(翻訳機を使ったり、テキトーな翻訳)は、お礼はできませんのでご了承願います。 心優しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 至急訳してください(´・ω・`)

I looked round for him and when I saw him I was startled. He was standing at the edge of the water looking at it with an expression of empty incomprehension. Among the white crowds his air of brisk efficiency had dulled. He looked middle-aged,out of place,and insignificant. But the smile switched on when he saw me.

• 英文を訳してください。

Does he refuse to go? I tell you he shall go.