• ベストアンサー

至急訳して頂けますか?

"Waal,what say?"said Mr Timberlake. I could only murmur.

• gdgdd
  • お礼率9% (7/76)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「ワール、どうする?」 とティンバーレイク氏が言った。 私は口の中でごにょごにょ言っただけだった。

関連するQ&A

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"I expect Mr Timberlake's tired after his address,"said my aunt. "Tired?"exclaimed my uncle,brilliant with indignation. "How can Mr Timberlake be tired? Don't let Error in!"

• 『短文』至急訳して頂けますか?

He thinks he thinks,Mr Timberlake,but I tell him he only thinks he does.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

Whatever Mr Timberlake believed must be true,and as I listened to him at lunch,I thought there could be no finer life than his.

• どんな内容か教えてください。

We were gliding now quickly towards the arbh;in fact,I was already under it. 'I think I should duck,'I said. 'Just bend down for this one.' 'What makes the trees lean over the water like this?'asked Mr Timberlake. 'Weeping willows──I'll give you a thought there. How Error likes to make us dwell on sorrow. Why not call them laughing willows?' discoursed Mr Timberlake as the branch passed over my head. 'Duck,'I said. 'Where?'I don't see them,'said Mr Timberlake,turning round. 'No,your head,'I said. 'The branch,'I called. 'Oh,the branch.This one?'said Mr Timberlake ,finding a branch just against his chest,and he put out a hand to lift it. It is not easy to lift a willow branch and Mr Timberlake was surprised.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"Why,isn't that just fine?" said Mr Timberlake,who,owing to his contacts with Toronto,spoke with an American accent.

• 至急訳していただけますか?

Mr Timberlake,I saw to my disappointment,was out to show he understood the young.

• どんな内容か教えてください。

For a full minute I did not believe what I saw; indeed,our religion taught us never to believe what we saw. Unbelieving,I could not move. I gaped. The impossible had happened. Only a miracle, I found myself saying,could save him. What was most striking was the silence of Mr Timberlake as he hung from the tree. I was lost between gazing at him and trying to get the punt out of the small branches of the tree.

• 短文★ 至急訳して頂けますか?

I tell him he's got water on the brain. I've been telling Mr Timberlake about you,my boy.

• どんな内容か教えてください。

'No,don't do that.I can manage it,he said. I did not want to offend one of the leaders of our church,so I put the paddle down;but I felt I ought to have taken him farther along away from the irritation of the trees. 'Of course,'I said,'we could go under them.It might be nice.' 'I think,'said Mr Timberlake,'that would be a very good idea.' He lunged hard on the pole and took us towards the next archway of willow branches. 'Me may have to duck a bit,that's all,'I said. 'Oh,I can push the branches up,'said Mr Timberlake. 'It is better to duck,'I said.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

I noticed then that,acter their broad smiles,Mr Timberlake's lips had the habit of setting into a long depressed sarcastic curve.