• ベストアンサー

メールの続きで返事を英訳してください。

Hello, Please send me the Novodur. I also win one Henckels. Please send to this address, to my girlfriend work is best. her name Angelenna. ....................................................... 了解しました。あなたが落札した全商品は、 Angelennaの住所に配送いたします。 あなたが配送して欲しいというタイミングで、 私にOKのメッセージをください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

I have just accepted your requirement. I will ship all the items that you win a bid to Angelenna’address. I hope you will send “OK” of message to me, when you want me to deliver. I believe it is very important to ship timely out. Best Regards

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

「了解しました。あなたが落札した全商品は、Angelennaの住所に配送いたします。」 "OK I understand. I will send all the items you won, to Argelenna's place." 【注】 1. 先方の英語を尊重した返答です。(文法上の)正確さにこだわるとかえって先方が混乱する恐れがあるので。 2. Angelennaの住所というのは、恐らく彼女のオフィスの住所のことだと思います。まぁ、どうでもよいことですが。 3. 「あなたが配送して欲しいと~」のくだりは省いた方が良いと思うのですが。。。既に先方は配送してくれと言っているのですから。。。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と適した返事を考えてください。

Please get your mother on Skype for me. My contact name is Margaret Peeler. We had a great time. She is a lot of fun. I really miss your mother already! I also need her email address so I can send pictures with Dropbox. It is also easy to set-up. Thanks!

• メールの返事が出せません。。。

Please let me know if this email or the other one like it works best with your name. という文なんですけど・・・ 「このメール、もしくはそれ(メールのこと)のように使えてあなたの名前が含まれているものを教えてください」 みたいな感じかな、と思ったのですが、これじゃあ何を言いたいのか分かりませんよね^^; 返事を返さないといけないのですが、ここのところの意味がいまいちわからなくて困っております。 ぜひ、よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英訳お願いします。オーストラリアからのメール

ネットオークション・イーベイで昔の8mmフィルムを落札、そのやりとりで突然来たこの長文メールに戸惑ってます。どなたか英訳してください。Dear Ebay Member,Your request to send an International Money Order cannot unfortunately be accepted as there is no way of cashing them here as I have enquired before. My auction had set conditions for International customers but I am more than pleased to work along with you to conclude the deal. I suggest you send current Japanese currency concealed well between paper in a well sealed envelope. As I have already got an estimate postal quote to send this film to Japan I can tell you the amount you need to send now. You would need to send $52 for the film + $5 conversion fees as per my auction conditions +$12 postage a total of $69 Australian. If you were able to get Australian banknotes you would only need to send me $64 Australian you will need to check this out with your bank as to whether or not you can get Australian currency or you could go to a currency exchange centre. I have packed your film ready to go so I look forward to hearing from you.

• イーベイでトラブル、英訳してみましたが、合っていますか?

イーベイで落札した商品が送られてこなくて、トラブルになっています。相手から下記のようなメッセージがきました。 i recieved the crossovers back in the mail.i could send them back or give you a refund. i first need you to reverse the negative that you left. your negative will be gone also once you do this. please lets settle this problem. thanks, steve 品物が返送されてきましたので、返金するか、再度、送るか、選択してください。 悪いの評価を取り下げて欲しい、取り下げてくれれば、そちらの評価も取り下げる。この問題を解決したいと思います。・・・・という意味で合っていますでしょうか? そして、その返答として Do you have item? If had, please send immediately.please lets settle this problem too. thanks, 品物をもっているのか?もし、持っているのなら、すぐに送ってください。私も、問題を解決したいと思っています。

• 「よろしくお伝えください」に対する返事は?

外国の友人から新年の挨拶メールをもらいました。 その返事と誕生日祝の両方を書いて送りたいと思っています。 以下の文章で通じるか、添削お願いします。 Happy New Year 2012! and Happy birthday 1.8! (友人の誕生日は1月8日です) Thank you very much for your New Year's Mail. May the New Year turn out to be the happiest and the best for you. There is not happy news. But we are all fine. (良いニュースはありますか?という質問だったので) I will send your greeting. (Please send my greeting to ~に対しての返答。) Best of luck.! Please send my greeting to ~は、よろしくお伝えくださいと訳でよいのでしょうか? そして本当に伝えて欲しくて言っているものなのでしょうか? それとも「send」とあるので、もらったメールを他の人にも送って欲しいと言っているのでしょうか? わかる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳なのですが

海外のホテルで、birthday cake(cakeというより名前がお皿に書かれたデザートプレートのようなもの)とフルーツの盛り合わせを事前にリクエストしておいて当日Barで、指定した時間とシートに出してもらいたいと思っております。一応考えたe-mailですが My name is @, I booked your hotel 20August. Actually my friend's birthday was @,so I'd like to celebrate her birthday in this opportunity. Can I request a Birhtday cake plate with her name decorated chocolate and some appetizers at @bar @pm ? And If possible, Could you please prepare table and seats with the best view for us? (My budget is @.) 一生懸命考えてみましたが、手直ししていただけたら幸いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Regards,

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• 英文メールの返事が来ません

海外製ソフトウェアのライセンス認証時にエラーが発生し、ソフトウェアが使用できないので 解決策をテクニカルサポートに問い合わせたのですが、返信が来ません。 私が書いた英文に間違いがあったのかもしれません。 下記のような内容を送ったのですが、これでは通じていないでしょうか? >This is an inquiry about the registration of the software "ソフト名" I bought at your website. >My name is [名前] > >I downloaded the product on my PC and put the license information in >the registration box. >However the license information you gave me did not work. > >I've got this notice several times. >[Error: Some of the information in the license.txt file is invalid] > >What's wrong? Could you tell me what to do? >I would appreciate if you would send me the instruction about it ASAP. > >Looking forward to hearing from you soon. >Thank you for your cooperation. > >Regards, 誤りがありましたら訂正お願いします。

• メールが送れないです!

他のメールは送れますが、一つのメールアドレスだけには送れません。 相手から来たメールを返信機能を使ってかえしてますが下記のエラーメッセージが戻ってきます。 対策方法を教えてください。 Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the Postfix program at host *****.**.**. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program <****@*****.**.**>: Name service error for *****.**.**: Host not found