[拡散希望]被災者のために無償提供をしてくださる企業様を探しています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • [Spread Hope] We are looking for companies to provide free items such as socks and underwear for the Japanese victims.
  • Companies willing to help are requested to raise their hands so that we can discuss further details, including our organization's name.
  • Due to the current situation, Japanese companies are unable to meet the demand. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Twitter用に添削お願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 [拡散希望]被災者のために、下着・靴下などの無償提供をしてくださる企業様を探しております。 手を挙げてくださる企業様には当方団体名等々含め、責任者より詳しくお話しさせていただきます。 日本の企業ではもうまかなえない状態です。 ご協力お願いします。 [spread hope] for the Japanese victims, we are looking for companies to provide free of you to the socks and underwear. companies to raise their hands, including our corporate name and so on, I will talk more responsible. The Japanese company is the state afford anymore. Thank you for your cooperation.

• qc4
  • お礼率78% (183/234)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

[spread hope] on behalf of the Japanese victims, we are searching for companies that would provide socks and underwear free of charge. We will disclose the name of our organization to those who are interested in helping, and the person in charge will give you more details. The Japanese companies cannot handle anymore. Thank you for your cooperation.

qc4
質問者

お礼

すみません、早々の回答なのに… 140文字を超えてるそうです。211文字…。 どうしたらいいでしょうか。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.3

更に削ぎ落としたバージョンです。 [spread hope] we are searching for companies willing to provide free socks and underwear for the Japanese victims. We will contact those interested, for details. The Japanese companies can't handle anymore. Thanks for your help.

qc4
質問者

お礼

大変申し訳ありません。何度も作っていただいたのに…。 わたしのミスです。 例えば上の文章でしたら、88文字かと思ったら、「88文字オーバー」でした。 2つに分けて投稿する方法を考えて使わせていただきます。 お心遣い感謝です。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

ANo.1です。 [spread hope] for the Japanese victims, we are searching for companies that would provide free socks and underwear. We will disclose the name of our organization to those who are interested in helping, and the person in charge will give you more details. The Japanese companies cannot handle anymore. Thank you for your cooperation. これでもだめなら、以下はどうでしょう。 [spread hope] for the Japanese victims, we are searching for companies that would provide free socks and underwear. We will disclose who we are to those interested, and the person in charge will contact you. The Japanese companies cannot handle anymore. Thank you for your help.

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いしますearthquaake

英文の添削をお願いします。 1I really appreciate Taiwan's warmhearted support and generous donations for Japan and its victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.I'll nevr foget it. 2I'd like to take this oppotunity to express my deep gratitude to the warmhearted support as well as huge donation form Taiwan for Japan after the Great East Japan Earthquake. 1はitsとするよりJapanese VictimsやJapanese peopleの方が良いのでしょうか? 2は、もう少し口語的に感謝の気持ちを伝えるようにしたいので、「~に感謝しています」のように文を少しeditして頂きたいと思います。またas well asより単にandの方が良いのでしょうか? またThank you~で1及び2を表すことはできるのでしょうか?自分自身でThank youといえば相手(個人)に向かって述べているように取れるのですが、Thank you forTaiwan's warmhearted support and generous donations for Japan and its victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.I'll nevr foget it.のようにできるものでしょうか?

• 英検2級、英作文の添削

最近英検2級の勉強を始めたのですが、英作文の書き方が全然わからず、添削できる知り合いが周りにいなくて悩んでいます。19年度第二回の問題を書いたのですが、添削していただきたいです。大学卒業してからかなりブランクがあるので、おそらくめちゃくちゃです。暴言にならない程度にお願いします。 PS:文章が若干脱線気味ですが、文法とかを見てほしいです。 <Question> Today, some young people do not start working for large companies. Do you think number of these people increase the future? Why Japanese young people don’t want to work for large companies? One of the reason, Japanese Companies often occur Suicide of Employees. This is because Young employees were blamed by their boss. They feel much stress and anxious about their fail. Another reason, Japanese Companies income don’t increase. But their working time is increasing every year. And they cannot have a rest. So, Some Japanese young worker think “We are too much spending time to work, but our income isn’t increase. It is no worth for work for large companies”. It is my opinion. This is because young people don't want to work large companies. What should we do protect increase young people like that? This is problem not only our income but also our mental and work environment. I think we must hear everyone’s opinion and realize it as possible as we can. What is important for work? I think it is not income, with Employees’ Satisfaction. So we can protect increase the people who don’t want to work large companies.

• 添削してください

労働条件が改善されると、労働者の意欲も上がり、それは企業が提供するサービスや商品の向上にもつながると思う。 これらの理由から、私はアンケートを行う前から自分はリベラル派だと思っていた。 To improve condition of employment seems to rise workers motivation, and this is lead to improvement of services and goods that provided by companies. For those reasons, I have been thinking that I was a liberalism before I answered a survey. *結局アンケート?調査の結果(いくつかの質問に答える)、リベラル派に近いことがわかりました。 I was a liberalism としてしまうと、「前は」ということになってしまいますか? I am~でいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

For example, Japanese government aim to accept two hundred thousand foreign students and send one hundred twenty thousand Japanese students abroad, and they are trying to strengthen global international competition. In other words, to study abroad acquires some abilities such as language and diversity, and Japan needs people who have these experiences and abilities. <具体的に政府は20万人の留学生を誘致し、2020年までに12万人の日本人学生を海外に送り出すことを目指し、日本の国際競争力を強化することを図っている。つまり海外留学は言語、多様性などの多くの能力を身に付けることができ、そのような経験や能力を持つ人材を日本は必要としている> こちらの英文の添削をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自分で訳してみたので、添削宜しくお願いします。

一度、自分で訳してみたので、添削宜しくお願いいたします。 it would be better if the data of individual companies such as competing companies or client companies were available. そのような競合企業や顧客企業として個々の企業のデータが入手できた場合、それは良いだろう。 it is necessary to develop standard promotion models of our company before associating market model wages with the grades in our company. それが私たちの会社では成績で市場モデルの賃金を関連付ける前に、弊社の標準のプロモーションモデルを開発する必要がある。 the model wages of the company need not necessarily be the same level as other companies of the same trade or scale, and the wage curve dose not have to be similar to the comparison companies. しかし、そのような募集の競争力、仲間のモチベーションの維持、賃上、及び総人件費などの面から考察を通して慎重に決定しなければならない。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• メルフレへのメール添削お願いします

Hello ! I am 26 Japanese boy. My name is . I am looking for Pen pals,and possibly friends. I am studying English ,and hope to speak it someday My hobby is movies, pop music. As for movies , I watch on old and new pictures . AS for music , I listen to U2 , Mishelle Branch but in Japanese I can't keep up with trend because I won't buy a CD and only rent it. We only rent a CD a year in Japanese after released in your country

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 日本語から英語への翻訳の添削をお願いします。

英語は理解できますが、自分で書くことができません。 練習しているので、文法的に間違っているところ、表現を変えた方がいいところなど教えてくだされば嬉しいです。(下に自分の英訳を載せています) ぼろぼろですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。 彼は、メガバンクの法人業務部で12年間働いている。 最初から大企業担当、東京支店を目指していたが、 名古屋3年間、岐阜3年間、静岡3年間を経て 10年目にしてやっと丸の内支店担当になった。 やりがいは、企業の社長と親密に話せること、 社長にありがとうと言ってもらえること 自分の提案で、その会社の方針が動くこと とにかくお客様のニーズを引き出す為に、 雑談もたくさんして仲良くなること。 30分話して、20分は雑談、10分だけ仕事の話というのも多いようだ。 大変なことは、30社もの会社を同時に引き受けるため、 時間のやりくりが難しい。 また、田舎の場合は車で30分移動しないといけないなど、 時間がとられる。 たくさんの電話がかかってくるから、対応が大変。 He works at the mega bank in Corporate Services division for 12years. However he was aiming for the Tokyo branch from the beginning,it was difficult to apply the wish. He worked at Nagoya for 3 years, then at Gifu for 3 years ,and Shizuoka 3 years. 9years after and finally he came to Marunouchi branch. His rewarding in this job is to talk with CEO of enterprise,and they say “thank you” to him.And when he sees their enterprise decides a strategy along his proposition. To get many information of the needs,you must talk with them for long time and be intime. Sometimes,they talk for 30minutes,among that they chat for 20 minutes,then they get start the topic of business. The hardship for him is to take charge of 30 company at the same time,so time management is too difficult. Also if he works at country,it takes 30 minutes by car to visit each companies. He get a lot of phone call from these companies,so he is very busy.

• 添削お願い致します。

添削お願い致します。 I belonged to a school festival executive committe in my high school. In my class, I was responsible for managing money and I brought everyone's ideas together as a leader. 文章力がなくて申し訳ございません、、、 違和感が無い文にしたいのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂きたいです。