• ベストアンサー

添削お願い致します。

添削お願い致します。 I belonged to a school festival executive committe in my high school. In my class, I was responsible for managing money and I brought everyone's ideas together as a leader. 文章力がなくて申し訳ございません、、、 違和感が無い文にしたいのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂きたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

意味はさっととれます。 細かくは,実態としては「リーダー」(クラス選出委員)が「会計係」もかねているようなので,文頭にもっていくほうがわかりやすいと思います。そして,responsible に2つの行為を並列する。クラス全員それぞれの考えは単数になるのでは(確信なし・笑)? As the leader in my class, I was responsible for managing money and for bringing everyone's idea together.

winniethepoooh
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 全く思いつきませんでした。勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいと思います。

winniethepoooh
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語添削お願い致します。

その人のことが頭から離れないのであれば恋愛しているのだと私は思う。 本を読んでいる時や、電車の中で景色を見ている時や、音楽を聴いている時も 中学の時の同級生である。彼女は美人で学校の成績も常にトップでなによりピアノが好きな子だった。おしとやかな性格と女らしさに惹かれていた人も少なくないはずだ。 体育祭のリレーでバトンを手渡された際に応援された時は嬉しかった。 音楽の授業では、その子と席が隣になったこともあり、胸がドキドキして話すことができなかった。私は恋に堕ちた。これではいけないと思った私は彼女と進展したいと思ったので、美術の授業の時に思い切って話しかけた。好きな食べ物は何か?兄弟はいるのか?どこの高校に進学するのか?部活は何をしているのか?彼女は落ち着いた口調で顔色一つ変えることなく話した。華奢な少女の醸し出す雰囲気はどこか大人らしい。しだいに緊張が解けて親しくなり、2学期に思い切って彼女に自分の思いを伝えた。彼女の返事は期待に沿うものではなかったが、私と彼女は励ましあった。お互い志望校に合格することを。 数日後、私と彼女は無事志望校に合格した。高校はどちらも違うところへ進学した。 私は彼女に感謝している。彼女に接したおかげで高校受験を頑張れたのだと…。 それから10年ぶりにインターネットのブログで彼女に再会した。 彼女は現在中学で音楽の教鞭を執っている。休みの日も生徒たちのことで頭がいっぱいで多忙だそうだ。 I think I’m in love with someone if I can’t get her out of my mind. For example, when I read a book, view a scene on the train, and listen to the music. She was a junior high school classmate. She is beautiful and always has a top grade of studies , and she loves to play the piano. Many students must be fascinated her elegant and famine character. I was happy that I handed a baton and encouraged from her in race on the sports festival. I had a chance that we were next to seat at music class, but I couldn’t talk this is because my heart was always beating. This is not good situation I thought. I fell in love with her. I jumped in with a comment in order to get along with her at art class. What is your favorite food? Do you have a brother or sister? Where are you going to advance school? What clubs do you belong to? She had no nervous and not change her face. An atmosphere of little girl’s create an aura seemed to be mature. We opened gradually up and I told her my mind. Her answer was not good but we encouraged each other for entering the high school we want. A few days later, we passed successfully but she went to another high school. Thanks to meet her, I did my best for the entrance exam of high school and got a good experience.10 years later, I met again her on the internet blog.

• 添削お願いします。

To be honest, I wanted to study abroad in Australia after graduating high school. But I had not enough money to go there. So I enterned a cheaper tuition university in Japan, and got the job and earned money. 本当は高校卒業してオーストラリアの大学に行きたかった。 だけど、そこに行くための十分な費用がなかった。 だから、費用の安い日本の大学に入って、仕事を見つけお金を稼いだ。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削

英文の添削をお願いします。もっと自然な英語になれれば嬉しいのですが・・ When I was high school student, I fell in love with a guy at first sight where we both belonged to cram school. After being in a one-side love for half a year, I could have a relationship with him. Then, We lost ourself in love and we spend most of the time together at the expense of our study. As a result, I failed the first stage examination for national university, then I studied hard to death. At last, I passed the second stage examination. 「高校時代に塾で一目惚れした人に半年間の片思いを経て付き合って、お互い夢中になって受験勉強の時間を犠牲にして恋愛をしていた。その結果一次試験に落ちて、焦って死ぬほど勉強して二次試験で引っかかったんだよ」という内容を伝えようとしています。

• brought her on trips

My friend had a bad breakup last year and needed a place to stay, so I took her in, loaned her money, brought her on trips, broughtの代わりにtookでも良いでしょうか?なにか違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean also discussed Chester Bennington joining STP, “I was on a European tour late at night, I turn on the TV and there's Linkin Park doing this massive festival and Chester's hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots No. 4 shirt on. It really brought a smile to my face, it brought me back to home I could feel my heart again. The first time we met was at a turnstile waiting for our luggage, and I said I think I owe you this and I kissed him on the cheek. So we've kind of been friends ever since. I knew he really loved the band obviously. We did some touring tour on a Family Values tour in 1994 I think [it was 2001], we hit it off we spent a lot of time together. When the time came to think about a singer, we simply reached out to him.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 間違っているところなどありましたら教えてください。 I made a mistake in English sentence. Mistake is a way to grow. Mame,come here,and you will eat a piece of cheese. We had snack together in my room. です。 Mameは飼っている猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• お力添え、添削お願い致します☆

英語の手紙です。どなたか英語の得意な方、補足、添削、お力添えをお願い致します。これ以上、自分の英語能力が、限界です。前置詞、繋ぎ方、自己流です。。。どうかどうか、お助けくださいませ☆ あなたのクラスで、私は、素晴しい英語の教えと、沢山のすてきな思いでや経験を貰いました!どもありがとう. Thank you so very much that you gave me wonderful English lessons and I had a lot of happy memories and great experience in your class. それらは、未来へも繫がる大切な私だけの宝物なので、心の中の特別な場所に、カギをして、ズ~ットとっておくね! ←前半が上手く言い回せていません。。。。 They became treasures to ties with future for me so, I save and lock them up and away in the deepest corners of my heart. あなたは私に撮って、最高の先生だよ!教え方とか本当に上手いし、そのアイディアとか素晴しいよね! You are, to me, the best English teacher ever. . Your method of teaching and ideas are GREAT! この機会に、あなたと出会えた奇跡と、いつも楽しく過ごさせて貰える事に、心からの感謝を贈りたいです☆本当にどうもありがとう。 In this occasion, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, for miracle that I have met you and all goodness that you have brought to my life. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart. それと、誕生日に渡したカード覚えてる? Do you still remember the birthday card that I had written you? あれが今も変わらず、毎瞬、あなたに伝えたい私の気持だよ!← 書き方わかりませんでした I still feel the same way now, every waking moment. そして、一番の感謝は何と言ってもこれだよ! And then, most gratitude to you is this☆ 私は、自分の考えや気持を上手く英語で言えないから、あなたは感性や想像力を働かせてそれを理解してくれようとする時が沢山あると思うけど。。。。 I can't tell you exactly enough what I am thinking and feeling in English so, I think there has been a lot of time when you 感性や想像力を働かせて(英語でわかりません!)and tried to understand me. にもかかわらず、あなたは、いつもちゃんと最後まで上手~く話を聞いてくれるよね。 However you have always make sure to listen to me until the end in a nice manner. それが本当に嬉しいよ。有り難う。 Thank you so much. It means a lot to me☆ もっと勉強がんばります! I will hitherto work even harder ではでは、いつも色々に応援しているよ! Finally, I am always rooting for you!!!!! 何か私に出来る事があったr、遠慮なく言ってね~~! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. これからも、よろしくね!!!←英語でわかりません。