もし100,000,000円を持っていたら?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • もし私が100,000,000円を持っていたら、どのように使うか考えます。
  • まず、普通の生活を送りたいと思っているので、そのお金を貯金します。
  • また、中学生の頃から英語の翻訳者になることを夢見ているので、英語のスキルを向上させるためにお金を少しずつ使いたいと思います。重要なのはそのお金の使い方です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

一橋大学の現役の学生に、「アルバイト募集」といった、貼り紙をつくって、「英作文の添削」(あくまでも入試の論文添削と書いてはいけない)を、学生掲示板に貼る。謝礼は、¥3千円くらいが相場では? もっと、英語教育に力を入れているのが「国際基督教大学:ICU」で、英語で行われるカリキュラムもあります。ここは私立大学で、授業料も高いので、同上のアルバイト募集をすれば、一番スマートな添削をしてくれると思います。最初に面談して添削要領を相談すれば、あとは、PCがあればE-Mail等の交換で可能と思われます。 Word2010の機能には、添削したところを表示する機能が付いているので、それを使用すれば、「なるほど!!」といった理解も深まると思います。  時期的に、一橋大学の入学試験まで日程が厳しいかもしれませんが、常時、英語の表現について勉強されている学生の方に、「アルバイト」としてお願いした方がいいと思います。  僕は、英語は文部省英語検定準1級+TOEIC650点程度なので、貴兄の英語の添削には能力不足です。  最もいいのは、やはりネイティブの先生に添削してもらう事です。ICUにはネイティブの先生も多いので、学生掲示板を通じて依頼してみてはいかがでしょう? そんなアドバイスしかできません。 失礼。

その他の回答 (1)

• NPAsSbBi
  • ベストアンサー率37% (142/377)
回答No.2

あなたは、このところ同じような質問を連発されていますが、 一橋大学の過去問であるという前置きは必要ないのではありませんか?

関連するQ&A

• 一橋大学  自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本は民主主義国家ではない。                                                                                                   I do not agree with this statement. I think the meaning of this word "democracy" is that a people can live actively in a country. There are many reasons why I think so, but I would like to write here two reasons about it. First, the education system in Japan is so a firm that children and student can study various subjects which will be very convenient in a society. I think that this would make it possible for them to live actively in Japan. Second, people have various rights for living in Japan. Thanks to these rights, people can live in Japan safely, and actively. Thus, I do not agree that Japan is not a democratic country and what is important is how you take an action actively. (127字)                                                               今回は難しかったです。いつも制限時間として20分を設けてやっているのですが、今回はそれを超えてしまいました。また、文章もまとまりがないかなとも思います。文法面を中心に評価をお願いいたします。                                                              

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2010年度                                                                                            条件・とても早い段階から外国語教育を始めることは良いことであるか。について述べなさい。                                                                 I agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I approve of that. First, these days, English skills are required more and more for young people to live in this global world. The chance of meeting foreigners would increace. Needless to say, the longer you study English, the more you can develop your English skill. So I think that this idea will make it possible for children to develop their English skills. Secondly,today, there are various cultures in the world and it is more important for us not to attack different cultures though you don't know what the culture is. I think that this idea will enable children to deeply understand differnt cultures. Thus, what is important is that how children learn English. (127字)                                                                                                                                                                        文法面を中心に採点して下さると本当に助かります。字数は120~150字以内が条件でした。宜しくお願い致します。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い                                                                                                    条件・一橋大学に入学したとしたら、あなたはどんなことをしていきたいですか?(120~150字)                                                               I would like to acquire an English skills at Hitotubashi University if I were accepted. More and more current world is getting widely and the English skill is more important for young people to live in this global world. I have studied English since I was junior high school student, so I like English very much. I have dreamed of becoming a great translater, so I will try to study English more at Hitotubashi University. For example, I would like to visit foreign countries where English is spoken by the people to study English. This will make it possible for me to develop listening skill and speaking skill. If there is a project of going abroad, I wii join the project strongly. Thus, I want to keep learn English to realize my dream. (131字)

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120語~150語)                                                                               条件・ 日本は九月から学校を始業するべきだ。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree the statement that the school in Japan should start in September. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, the world is getting smaller and smaller and I think that it is important for us to look around the world. For example, America has introduced this system for a long time. Considering an increace of people who are American and want to study in Japan, we have to introduce this system quickly. Second, it gose without saying that September is in a fall in Japan and the temperature is a little colder than a spring, so we can concentrate on studying. Thus, I agree that the school year in Japan should start in September and I think what is important is how we make use of this system. (133語)                                                                                          文法面を中心に添削をお願いいたします。宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2009年度 (120~150字)                                                                                 条件・ 日本は豊かな国である。について述べなさい。                                                                                          I agree to this statement. I have two reasons why I am for this statement. First, from an educational point of view, more and more young people are studying foreign languages such as English, Chinese, and so on. It has recently been said that they want to work in a global world. I think that the current education system in japan would make it possible for them to have the idea. Sencondly, from a medical point of view, the birth rate is getting fewer and fewer and the number of old people is getting more and more these days, but there is a so firm medical system in japan that the system help us solve these problrm. Thus, I think that these two great systems are bases of japan and make japan rich country. (134字)                                                                                                今回も少し難しかったです。文法面を中心に採点していただけると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。                                                        

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

2009年度 埼玉大学 自由英作文(120~150)                                                                                                  条件・ 現在、留学が若い人を中心に人気を集めていますが、もしあなたがある留学の計画に入れる可能性があった場合、あなたは参加しますか?また理由を述べながら明確に答えなさい。                                                                  If I had the chance , I would join the program. I have some reasons why I want to join it.                                                               First, I have ever not visited foreign countries, so I want to see the sight of foreign countries such                                                           as "Statue of Liberty", "Eiffel Tower" and so on. Secondly, I have studied English since I was                                                                junior high school student, so I want to know whether or not I have an ability to talk to foreigners                                                              well. By the way, the current world is getting widely and it is more important than before for us to                                                            aquire English skills to live in this global world. I have dreamed of becoming a great translater. If I                                                             joined the proglam, I would gain big interest for my life from that. Thus If I had the chance, I would                                                              be willing to join the program. (143字)

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120~150語)                                                                                 条件・ 日本においてクリスマスを祝うべきではない。について述べなさい。                                                                             I do not agree with the statement that christmas should not be celebrated in Japan. Many people, for example, a family, a couple and so on, are looking forward to this special day every year, but I think that this day is more important for children in Japan. They are looking forward to receving a present from "Santasan" which is called in japan. ( I'm sorry it's too much for me to write his name exactly.) Needless to say, the "Santasan" is thier parents, but children don't know the fact. I have an experience that I was given a present from him. If there were no christmas, I think that children would be sad and cry. Thus, I think that this day is very important for many people, especially children, and what is important is how you consider them seriously. (139語)                                                                   文法面を中心に、ご指摘いただきたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。