• ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school.→ I was living in "A" and going to "A" high school until last month. *先月まで住んでいたので、点過去にするよりも過去進行形で表すか、完了形を使った方がよろしいでしょう。 *high schoolの前にtheの冠詞は、学校の名前がもとからそうなっている以外、つける必要がありません。 But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer.→ *先月までAに通っていて、これからBに通うのであれば、現在はどこにいることになってしまいますか?will は使わず、既にAからBへの移行が終わっているのでmovedの過去形にするか、「移りたて」ということで現在完了形を使うかにしましょう。 *byの代わりにbecause ofの方がよろしいかと思います。due toでもかまいませんが、口語ではbecause of の方が自然です。 I want to become you happily early.→ I want to make friends with you as soon as possible. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach.→ I appreciate if you give me some tips for living in this town (/school). あるいは I hope you wouldn't mind my asking you for some help when I have things that I am not accustomed here.あるいは、Please do not mind correcting me when I am doing something wrong, because that'll help me get to know things here. *Becauseは必要ありません。 *「いろいろ教えてください」というhumbleな表現は日本ではよく使われるので言葉に忠実に訳をしたい方は多いと思いますが、自己紹介の時点でたとえ断った(disclaim)としても、周りが親切から世話を焼いてくれる文化は英語圏にはないのでteach等を使って「いろいろ教えてください」を表現すると誤解を招くことにもなりかねませんので注意しましょう。 Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. → I'm looking forward to leading my school life here. My best regards. → Nice to meet you all. *締めとしてmy best regardsを使うのは、手紙やカードの場合です。口語では「よろしくお願いします」は、nice to meet you, it's pleasure to meet youなどを用います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

>I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. 既に転校しているんだからwillは変だろう。 一応Butは取り払った。due toっていうかどうかは自信がない >I want to become you happily early. 私が貴方になるの!? >Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, >I want you to teach. 何かよくわからん。 teachっていうと教育のイメージが。 Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. 「ブラスバンドに居たから、音楽が好き」なんじゃないでしょ? 「音楽が好き」とは関係なく「ブラスバンドにいた」か, 「音楽が好き」だから「ブラスバンドにいた」んでしょ >Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. overflowっていうとあふれているイメージ。「どこ見ても自然(all around)」「いたるところに自然(everywhere)」とかの方が 普通だと思うけどな・・・ =============== 俺が言うとこうなるかなあ・・・(識者待ちの方が吉。) I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. I moved to this school due to my father's transfer. I want to be friends with you all. I'm new to B, and will ask you to help me. Thanks to you in advance for your assistance. I like music very much and I was belonged to brass band club at the previous school. I am going to enter brass band club in this school again. A lot of nature all around, I think the B high school is very wonderful school. I cannot wait for my school life any more! Thank you for listening.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 中学3年生の英作文です。添削お願いします。

どこで職場体験をしたいか、またなぜそこでしたいかという英作文です。 I want to work in an airport. Because I want to see a lot of airplanes. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 恥かしいほど簡単であろう一言ですが、添削お願いします

子供の願い事です。 「いっぱい食べて、大きくなりたい(背が高くなりたい)」です。 I want to become tall forcefully,a lot of eating. おかしいですか?アドバイスお願いします。

• 明日、英語のスピーチの発表で困っています。英語の添削お願いします!急いでます><

明日英語のスピーチで発表なのですが、添削お願いいたします。 In this summer vaction,I could do a many things I wanted to do such as a trip,a part time job,meeting old friends and so on.Everything was good and I had a good time. Today I will talk to you about highscool basketball club's tratraining camp.In this summer,I took part in the training camp as a coach and went to Gumma for three days.Sice I entered university,I have had few opportunities of playing basketball.Therefore I played basketball after a long time at the training camp.Because I lost a lot of strength,I thought the training camp was very busy and hard.On the other hand,I thought it was pleasant that I exercise too.I watched high school students who devoted themself to club activities desperately and longed for my high school life.From the experience of this year, now I think I want to go again next year.Thank you for listening.

• 英作の添削をお願いします

出来栄えも10てん中で判断してほしいです。 ポスターで募集をかけているボランティアの数を増えないのでどうすれば増やせるか(慶應経済) そしてそれは何故増えないのか 増やすにはどうすればいいか 何故成功できると考えるか を 含めて説明せよ という問題です I think why only a few students responded is a variety of reasens. One reasen is that a lot of good imformation ,such as merits of volunteer are lacking. By this demerit, a lot of high school students to want to work as a volunteer may lose motivation. Another reasen is that the time to carry out a volunteer work is fixed. They can't conduct volunteer everyday because they are busy studying as a high school students . Therefore, I think what they can do to increase the number of volunteers is that they should change a cotents of the poster. if they can describe a vriety of merits of volunteer work and explain the students can be free to have a right to conduct volunteer work in poster , they will be able to increase the number of volunteers.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。(長めの文です。)

I have private dream. 私はひそかな夢を持っています。 It is becoming a pharmacist. 薬剤師になることです。 It is my yearning. 薬剤師は私の憧れです。 Because, it know medicine well. なぜかと言うと、薬剤師は薬のことをよく知っているからです。 It is necessary to graduate from Department of Pharmacy for that. そのためには、薬学部を卒業しなければなりません。 And I want to proceed to university. なので、私は大学へ進学したいです。 I have a dream to fulfill one more. 私には、もう一つ叶えたい夢があります。 I want to become it better than become a pharmacist. 私は薬剤師になるより、それの方がなりたいです。 It is becoming a school counselor. それは、スクールカウンセラーになることです。 I'd like to talk to people who are anxious or in trouble, or who don't want to go to school, and make them feel at least a little bit better. 私は、悩んでいる人や、学校へ行きたくないと思っている人の相談相手になって、少しでも気分を軽くしてあげたいと思っています。 I want to become a person needed by someone. 私は誰かに必要とされる人になりたいです。 -------------------------------------------------- すみません。英語のことで三度目の質問です・・・。 英語がすごく苦手で、しかも、テキスト翻訳を使ったところがあるので、 すごく間違っていると思います。 ここで教えてもらった部分もあります。 日本語がおかしいとか、英文の意味がめちゃくちゃだとか、 こう言い換えた方がいいんじゃないか、など 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。  

• 簡単な文章です。添削、至急お願いします!

スピーキングのテストで、外国人の先生に“What's new?”に対する答えを言わなくてはいけません。一応以下のように考えたのですが、添削お願いします。 Recently, I am very busy. Last week, I had a test of music theory on Wednesday, and on Friday, I had to submit two reports. And on the weekend I studied for this Speaking test, wrote three reports, practiced the piano, and I practice a handstand, because I have a test of it tomorrow. But, I can’t do it, so I’m very depressed, and I can’t understand why headstand is necessary to become nursery school’s teacher. And on the weekend I practiced my original dance a lot. (創作ダンスの練習をした。)This dance is for “Physical Expression class”, and I will have this test tomorrow.(このダンスは“身体表現”の授業のためのもので、明日試験(発表?)がある。) The dance’s music is ~ which is the music of Disneyland’s attraction ~. I like this song very much, but I have no experience of dance and I’m such a shy girl that I’m so nervous. However, I want to pass that class and became nursery school’s teacher, so I’ll try to do my best. And on the weekend, I cleaned my room, went shopping in the supermarket, and cooked lunch and dinner rather more and kept them freezer, because I’m busy this week too. Thus I’m very busy now, but I think I live life to the full. 以上です。長さの都合上、日本語はほぼ省略させていただきましたが、必要でしたら補足いたします。 大変長文ですが、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方、添削をお願いします。

自己紹介文を作成しています。 まだ途中書きなのですが、これでいいのか不安です。 添削よろしくお願いします。 Hello. My name is ○○ I'm 17 years old and second grade student of ○○ High School. I like my school very much because I have many friends. It takes me 50 minutes to get school by train every morning. I'm having a really good shool  life. I'm quite tall for Japanese high school girl. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act  out. My hobby is watching movies. I get a lot of homework everyday so I don’t have much time to do it. My favorite movie is and I hope to be able to understand movies without subtitles someday. Also I like dancing and I think I'm pretty good at girls dance. I belonged to the dance club and practiced hard everyday. I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. I began dance and had a really various experience. The reason why I had these by various experience is that there were support and the hardship of the person of the circumference, support. ↑これが特に間違っている気がします…。 So I still value the feeling of thanks to such a person most. I think my English skill is not good enough to be a cabin attendant, but I will study English as hard as I can because it has been my dream to be flight attendant since my childhood.