If I could go back in time, I would choose my elementary school days

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If I could go back to a certain day, I would choose to go back to my elementary school days. In those days, I was not positive and didn't study hard. I also missed out on playing with my friends. Looking back, I realize that I should have challenged myself more and made more friends. Experiences and friendships are crucial in life as they make us smarter and braver.
  • If given the opportunity to return to a specific moment, I would opt for my elementary school days. During that time, I lacked positivity and didn't put enough effort into my studies. Additionally, I didn't fully engage in playing with my friends. Reflecting on this, I now understand the importance of taking risks and cultivating meaningful relationships. Both experiences and friendships greatly contribute to personal growth and development.
  • If I could turn back time, I would go back to my elementary school days. Back then, I had a negative mindset and neglected my studies. I also missed out on valuable playtime with my friends. Looking back, I realize the significance of pushing myself out of my comfort zone and forming connections with others. Experiences and friendships shape us into better individuals, providing us with wisdom and support throughout our lives.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「今までの人生で過去のある特定の時点に戻れるとしたら、あなたはどの時点に戻り、何をしたいか。」 字数は80字前後で、第一文をifで始め、具体的に書くこと。 If I were to go back to a certain day, I would go back in my elementary school days. In those days, I was not positive and did not study hard,play with my friends. I should have challenged various things and made friends with many people. This is because many experiences make me clever and courageous, and the more friends I have, the more they help me. I think experiences and friends are by far the most important in life. 計82words 文法で間違っている箇所と文章の展開の仕方が論理的かどうか指摘して頂けると助かります^^ あと、第2文の並列構造ですが、「 , play~」でつなげ方は問題ないでしょうか? 「and play~」だとandが2回連続するので、カンマにしたのですが。 では、よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

ご無沙汰でした、あれからずいぶん上手くなっていらっしゃいます、より具体的に書きたいですよね、でも、これ位でもいいのかな。 If given such chance to travel back to a certain day, I wish I could go back to my elementary school days. I was then less active, studying not hard and playing not often with my friends. I should have been more positive to study and play with more friends. Now I know such experiences could have made me more positive to challenge new things. Since then I changed myself to make more and more friends, I learn much from them. 81 words

waon122
質問者

お礼

今回も添削ありがとうございます^^ 今回は割とすんなり文章構成が頭に浮かんだので、自分にとって書きやすいテーマだったんだと思います。 less activeって表現すればよかったのですね、悩んだんですけど思いつきませんでした・・・。 参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

If I were to go back to a certain day, I would go back in my elementary school days. In those days, I was not positive and did not study hard, play with friends. I should have tried to do various things and made friends with. This is because many experiences make me smart and courageous and the more friends I have, the more they help me. I think experiences and friends are by far the most important in life. (80 words) としてみました。challengeが日本語で言うチャレンジするでないのでtry、friends with many peopleが冗長、andの使い方を少し変えただけです。

waon122
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます^^ try気づきませんでした!!

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「あなたの故郷」についてです。 I was born and grew up in Fukui. There are beautiful natural surroundings and not many people,shops and buildings. However,I do love Fukui because there are my precious memories that for instance I played with my friend and talked with my family members in. They have encouraged me to do new things or consoled me all the time. When I call Fukui up ,I feel happy. よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「行きたい場所について」です。 字数制限は65~74文字。 The place where I want to go is the Louvre. Now I can't understand how wonderful art is, but I wish I was able to be interested in it. If I can make art out, I will broaden my views and have different ideas. I think the Louvre may change my life and me. Therefore I want to go there in order to make my life rich. 67words 第一文で主題を提起、第二~四文が理由、第五文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・論理的展開について指摘して下さると助かります^^ では、よろしくお願いします!

テーマは「旅行に行ったことのある場所について」 65~74字で述べよ I went to Louvre museum in Paris two years ago. There was a lot of precious arts and they were so beautiful. Though I had not been interested in arts, I saw and came to like them. I have been interested especially in pictures there and after I came back to Japan, I began to paint many kinds of pictures. Painting has made my life richer than before and has been essential to me. 71words 論理的な文章展開ができているかという点と文法的に正しく書けているかどうかの二点について具体的に指摘して添削して下さると助かります^^ 加えて、2つ質問もありますので、回答お願いします。 質問(1)第一文は現在完了でI have been Louver Museumとしたほうがよいでしょうか? その場合、二年前に行ったとはどう表現すればいいでしょうか? 質問(2)最後の文のmade my life richerのような抽象的表現は具体的な表現に直したほうがいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします!

• 大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「思い出に残っているプレゼント」です。 I much remember that my aunt bought me a very expensive wallet for my entering high school. Before that,I used shabby one and I had no money to buy such expensive one. So,I was much pleased with the wallet and the longer I have used it,the more I have liked it. I desire to use it for a long time and am very grateful to her. 加えて、質問があるのですが、 第4文のthe longer~以下ですが「長く使えば使うほど愛着がわいてきた」の意訳で書いたのですが時制は現在完了でいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします。

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

問題 「学生は部活をすべきである。」に対してあなたの意見を65~74語で書きなさい。 I suggest that students should belong to the clubs. If they belong to a club, they have a lot of friends, find it important to cooperate with friends and feel joy to practice. In addition, because excercise makes them health, they had better belong to sports club esperically. They should study hard and study gives them knowledge, but to spend time on playing sports with friends and to make friends are much more important. 74words 論理的に文章を展開できているか、文法に誤りがないかの2点について言及して頂けると助かります^^ よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today's world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can't get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today's world.