The Importance of Multiculturalism in Today's World

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Multiculturalism plays a crucial role in today's globalized society.
  • It allows us to coexist with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
  • Furthermore, it promotes the exchange of knowledge and ideas.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today's world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can't get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today's world.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

<添削> I agree with this statement. First, more and more people in the world go abroad to study and earn money these days. There are many foreign people around us. If we adopt a particular culture, we can't get along with people in different cultures. Secondly, they probably know things we don't know. we can get many knowledge from them. It is a pity that we can't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where all people have the same culture, we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them.????? Also, Multiculturalism is adopted including Canada, America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus, Multiculturalism is important in today's world.

tattsumii
質問者

お礼

全文添削してくださってありがとうございます。 参考になりました。 次の機会も良かったらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today\'s world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can\'t get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat\'t learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today\'s world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 世界平和を達成するために最も重要な事は何だと思うか。 空所を50~60語の英語で埋める形で答えよ。 What is most important in order to achieve world peace is ________________________________ 私の解答: education, especially elementary education. There are two reasons why I think so. First, it enables people to read and write, and get information about world. To get informaton about world issues is first step to achieve world peace. Secondly, during elementary school, children are taught what are good things and what are bad. It will prevent unnecessary physical conflict. moralという単語がどうしても出て来なくて後半かなり苦しくなりました が、全体的に今回はそれなりに書けたのではないかと思います 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 至急です!明日英検なので英作文添削お願いします!

明日英検2級なので最後に書いた英作文の添削をお願いします!添削だけでもいいのですが、可能であれば点数も教えていただけたら嬉しいです! TOPIC Some people say that Japanese people do not need to study English. Do you agree with this idea? I do not agree with the idea that Japanese people do not need to study English. I have two reasons. Firstly, people should speak English in myself in the future. In fact, the technology deveroring in Japan now and we can use the trans ration software. However, smiling or reaction is important for communication. Secondly, studying English can learn about foreign culture. Many people thought studing English is important for comunication. However, learning English provider a good opportunity considering foreigh culture, In conclusion, I strongly agree this my opinon.

• 英作文の添削

英作文の練習をしています。 自分では添削できないので、添削していただけないでしょうか。 なぜ、そう添削したのかなど、軽く書いてもらえると嬉しいです。 1 好きなことがたくさんあればあるほど、楽しみが多い。これといって好きなことがない人は、どんなにか手持ち無沙汰でつまらないことだろう。→The many people have favorite things,the much they get fun.People don't particularly have favorite things are how free and bored they are. 2 外国人学生が日本にきて最も驚くのは、まだまだ使えるものがあまりにもたくさんごみとして捨てられていることだ。→Foreign students in Japan is the most surprised that many not broken things are threw away too much. 3 外国語の上達の第一は、短期間に集中して、その言語をできるだけたくさん読み、話し、聞き、書くことだ。→The best way to progress with foreign languages is reading,speaking,listening,and writing intensively as much as possible. 4 アメリカ合衆国は日本の25倍の広さがあり、ニューヨークとサンフランシスコは4000キロも離れている。→America is 25 times as large as Japan,and New York is 4000 km away from San Francisco. 5 これまで推理小説はたくさん読んだけど、こんなに面白い作品は初めてだ。→I have ever read many detective stories,and this is the most interesting story I have ever read. また,and以下をbut,I have never read such like this.とも書いてみました。

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします

はじめてこちらを利用させていただく受験生です。よろしくお願いします。 2週間後に大学受験があるのですが、英作が苦手なのでとても不安です; そこで、是非皆様に、添削していただきアドバイス等いただけたらと思い投稿させていただきます<(_ _)> 問 大学生は一人暮らし、あるいは家族から離れて暮らすべきだと考える人もいます。あなたはこの意見に賛成ですか、反対ですか?その理由も説明しなさい。(50~70語) I approve of this opinion for some reasons.First,by living alone,we will come to do housework by ourselves.For instance,we can learn cooking,cleaning rooms,doing our washing and so on.They all are important things for the future in our lives. In addition,living alone teaches us how important existence of familiy is. That's why I agree with this idea. 文法的なミスや、内容に関すること等ご指摘いただければありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>