One Year Reflections: University Life, Driving, and Goals

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking back on the past year, I entered college and started my final student life.
  • Although I initially struggled with the unfamiliarity of university life, I have been able to make many friends and become accustomed to it to some extent.
  • I also obtained a driver's license and enjoy driving with friends in my free time. However, due to a busy schedule, I don't have much opportunity to drive. Lastly, my goals for this year are to challenge myself in various aspects and improve my academic performance. Thank you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作の確認願います!!(日本語付き)

日本語を元に英作をしました。英文は発表での原稿に使うのですが、〆切があと数時間なので、わずかな時間しかありませんが、よかったら目を通し、指摘していただけるとうれしいです。 日本語 一年間を振り返る。 一番目に、昨年は、大学に入学し、最後の学生生活のスタートを切りました。 私は最初、慣れない大学生活に苦しみました。 特に、一番辛かったことは、登校と下校です。 なぜなら、私は学校に行くのに2時間もかかるからです。 ですが、今では多くの友達を作ることが出来ました。そしてある程度大学に慣れることが出来ました。 二番目に、車の免許を取りました。私は車が好きなので、暇を見つけては友達とドライブしています。 しかし、忙しい毎日で、あまりドライブできません。 最後に、今年の目標は学力の向上と、多くのことに挑戦することです。 有難う御座いました。 英語 It looks back on one year. First, it got into college, and the last student life started last year. I suffered from the university life that did not become accustomed first. Especially, the most painful is going to school and leaving school. Because it takes as many as two hours for me to go to school. However, a lot of friends were able to be made now. And, it was possible to become accustomed to the university to some degree. Secondarily, it got the license of the car. When I find free time because I like cars, I am driving with the friend. However, it is not possible to drive so much busy every day. Finally, this year's goal is try a bunch of different things and academic progress. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

It looks back on one year. <Lookking back on the last year.> First, it got into college, and the last student life started last year. <I entered the college last year which meant the last student life had started .> I suffered from the university life that did not become accustomed first < I had been distressed at the college life till I became accustomed to it.> Especially, the most painful is going to school and leaving school. <The most paiful things for me is to commute betwenn home and the colleage.> Because it takes as many as two hours for me to go to school. <because it takes as many as two hours.> However, a lot of friends were able to be made now. <However, I have had a lot of friends now.> And, it was possible to become accustomed to the university to some degree. <And I have been accustomed to the college life to some degree.> Secondarily, it got the license of the car. < I have got a car license.> When I find free time because I like cars, I am driving with the friend. < I like a car and driving with some of my friends when I find spare time.> However, it is not possible to drive so much busy every day. < However, it is not so easy to finde the driving time for I am usually very busy.> Finally, this year's goal is try a bunch of different things and academic progress. < My goal in this year is to try to do a bunch of different things and achieave an academic progress.> Thank you.

under2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきました

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 自由英作 添削してください

今回は[学校での友達]についてです。 志望校は一橋大学で、ここの入試に対応出来る様に書いてみました。 今回あまり辞書を用いなくて誤った文法や語彙などあるかも知れませんが、コメント・アドバイス・一橋英語についてなど、回答よろしくお願いいたします。     There has been a view that school is [of school being] where boys and girls study many subjects. In addition, they would earn something very important to make oneself some characters. In my opinion, school is the place where it is most precious thing that they make a lot of friends .     First of all, young boys and girls have to get accustomed to their school. Making friends would be the best way to enjoy their life of school. If a boy is scolded by his teacher for his little mistake, his friends would help him to be cheered up.     Second ,friends would be useful for us to enlarge our experiences. Personally, I have earned vogue information from friends of mine. There is no man but loves friends of their.     For these reasons, I think boys and girls in school had better make friends ,and they would lean how to keep their friendships longer. 150字程度でまとめました。 なお今回もせっかくの添削に何もお礼ができないのは本当に申し訳のない事態になってしまいますので、2件集まったら締め切りとさせて頂きます。(気付かなかったらごめんなさい。) よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• follow-up messages

A while back, a very good friend of mine, “Shannon,” introduced me to a good friend of hers, “Hank.” Hank and I hit it off, and I thought we would become good friends. However, Hank never responded to my follow-up messages, leaving me very confused. follow-up messagesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• 日本語にして下さい!

I went to the beach yesterday with some friends and I saw a lot of Japanese girls there. It made me think of you and how we met in Guam;-)

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.