• 締切済み

英文を訳してください。お願いします。

英文を訳してください。お願いします。 if we are playing at a place where the audience didn’t necessary come only to see us play but also for some other reasons, we have had problems with noise. didn'tの後ろにnecessaryが来ているのが謎だし、文法的にあってますかね。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

(訳)たとえ聴衆が必ずしも私たちが演奏するのを見るために来たばかりではなく、何かほかの理由で来ていたような場所で私たちが演奏しているとしても、(それにしても)私たちはざわめきに悩まされた。 not only ..... but also の構文と、部分否定の not necessary が重なり合った文が前半です。if がありますが仮定法ではなく、意味も「もし~ならば」よりも「~だとしても (even if)」と考える方がしっくりするように思いましたのでそのように訳してみました。ただし辞書に if = whenever (~のときはいつも)の訳もありましたので、そちらの意味かもしれません。 2a [譲歩を表わして] たとえ…としても 《★【用法】 if 節中では仮定法を用いないが,《古》 では用いる》. 用例 If I am wrong, you are not absolutely right. たとえ私が間違えているとしても君だって絶対に正しいとも言えない. He's a good, if mischievous, boy. 彼はいたずらだがいい子だ. His manner, if patronizing, was not unkind. 彼の態度は恩きせ顔ではあったが不親切ではなかった. I don't care if I go or not. 《口語》 行っても行かなくてもいい. 3 [時を表わして] …の時はいつでも 《★【用法】 if 節中の動詞と主節の動詞の時制は通例同じ》. 用例 If he frowns, watch out. 彼が渋い顔をしたら気をつけなさい. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/if この場合訳は (訳)聴衆が必ずしも私たちが演奏するのを見るために来たばかりではなく、何かほかの理由で来ていたような場所で私たちが演奏している時はいつも、私たちはざわめきに悩まされた。 の様になると思います。

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

>>文法的にあってますかね。 もしわれわれが聴衆が必ずしもわれわれを見に来るとは限らず、その他の理由で人々が集まる場所で演奏あるいは演技をし続けるのであれば、今まで騒音が問題となってきました。 元の英文の時制を考慮すると上のような訳が近いように思います。日本語がおかしくなります。下のように書き換えますと、 If we play at a place where the audiences don't necessary come to see us to play but also come for some other reasons, we will have some problems with noise. もしわれわれが聴衆がかならずしもわれわれの演奏(演技)を見に来るとは限らす、その他の理由で来るような場所で演奏する場合、騒音が問題になるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

We are thinking of going to Australia this coming August with my family. However we haven't decided yet in detail, where to go and what to do. I went to Cairns three years ago. So I hope to go to place anything other than that. I'd like to go to place I've never been before. That reminds me.[ Come to think of it,] Vegemite come from Australia right? I really want to try it then. I also like to have new foods but weird dishes! 私達は今度の8月にオーストラリアに行こうと思っています。 でもどこへ行こうか、何をしようかなどはまだ決めていません。 私は三年前にケアンズに行った事があるので、それ以外の場所に行けたらいいなあと思っています。 私は行ったことのないところへ行くのが好きなの。 そう言えば、ベジマイトってオーストラリアのものだよね! オーストラリアに行ったら是非それを食べてみたいなあ~。私、初めての食べ物を食べてみるのも好きなのです。「げてもの」以外はね! 英語力に乏しい私に力を貸してください… 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送のことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products.

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか?

We all saw the tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. Hoeever, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to        come, we can all be proud of the amazing power of people. tremendous=強大な よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい

英文を訳して下さい。 Lovely piece. Didn't realize there was a whole other Fred Kaplan. The cellular story dovetails nicely with the iPad story. Awful lot of WiFi-only iPads out there. Can I lobby you to get Railgun set up for Heroku? Search for "we'd love to work with Heroku" on よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ちょっとだけ高額な物を購入するのでサンプルを見せてもらう事になりました。その事で連絡がきたのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope you are well. For some reason, I didn't see this email! I will organize to have samples sent your way. I am also attaching here our newest catalog which we just finished today:

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• comeについて聞かれました。教えてください

海外の友達からcomeについて、たずねられました。 1~12は友達が書いてきたものです。 1~12見て下さい。9,10は、わかりませんでした。 1、きます I come 2、きません I don't come 3、きました I came 4、きませんでした I din't come 5、きて come 6、きた came 7、こない not come 8、こなかった didn't come 9、? shall we come 10、? let's come 11、きたい I want to come 12、きたくない I don't come

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• 英文翻訳をお願いしたいです!!!!

英文翻訳をお願いしたいです!!!! 知人に依頼されて翻訳しているのですが、不明な点も多いもので ぜひ協力をお願いいたします! 注:ひきこもりに関する文献です 1.svp a Cathartic volunteer origination in school. 2.We didn not find any organisation that dealt with this problem so we have to deal with other problems that are more prevalent within the UK. 3.What Universities in UK do is that they post "cases" around. 4. It makes you treasure the light. 以上です。 おひとつでも結構です! 翻訳に詳しい方、是非ご協力お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.