• 締切済み

英文翻訳をお願いしたいです!!!!

英文翻訳をお願いしたいです!!!! 知人に依頼されて翻訳しているのですが、不明な点も多いもので ぜひ協力をお願いいたします! 注:ひきこもりに関する文献です 1.svp a Cathartic volunteer origination in school. 2.We didn not find any organisation that dealt with this problem so we have to deal with other problems that are more prevalent within the UK. 3.What Universities in UK do is that they post "cases" around. 4. It makes you treasure the light. 以上です。 おひとつでも結構です! 翻訳に詳しい方、是非ご協力お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#142902
noname#142902
回答No.1

こんにちは。  あなたは翻訳サイトをご存知ですか? 検索サイトで「翻訳」と検索すれば翻訳サイトが見つかります。その様なサイトの翻訳は精度が昔より非常に上がっています。そちらも参考にしてみてください。  1:カタルシスをもたらすボランティアの起源は学校である。  2:私達はこの問題に対処する組織を全く見つけられなかった。だから私達はイギリスでより流行している他の問題に対処しなければならなかった。  3:イギリスの大学でしていることはあちこちに事例を掲示することだ。  4:それで、あなたは光を大切にします。  (参考図書:ロングマ●英和辞典)  参考にして下さい。

amika7
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 ご指摘の通り、翻訳サイトも活用し自分なりにやってみたのですが、確実ではないので・・・ b-w-stepさんの翻訳の方も参考になりました。 私の翻訳はニュアンスとしては合ってるようです。 ありがとうございました。 また、色々教えてください。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bono said that the culture he grew up in during the Seventies not only defined him, but also the music he would go on to create. "Myself and my friends dealt with the kind of skinhead, boot boy culture of the time by creating our own reality, and eventually our own rock and roll band. That's how we dealt with the fear that we felt," he said.

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文翻訳

We apologize for any confusion. We recommend choosing trucks that are within a 1/4" of the width of your deck. You chose a deck that is 8.00" in width and a deck that is 7.88" in width then trucks that are 8.00" in width so they will work just fine with both decks. We hope this information is helpful. たぶん日本語で会話しても一瞬ややこしい会話なのだと思うのですが、 http://shop.ccs.com/item.do?categoryID=39&itemID=16766&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=0079 こちらで、スケートボード<DECKと呼びます>と土台になるシャフト部分<TRUCKといいます。>のDECKをサイズ8と7.88の二つを購入し、 トラックを8の物を購入しました。しかし、セットアップすると 7.88の板よりも、8のトラックの方がサイズが狭くなっているので 質問した所、この前に他のメールがあり、もう一度、メールを出すと この返事でした。前に出したメールは、自分の内容間違いがやはり あったみたいなんですが、結局最後このメールの意味がよくわかりません。 向こうのスケートボードのビデオでは、サイズの大きめ<8くらい> のボードに対し、トラックのサイズが比例しているので、そのように したいんだ。と申していたのですが、それは伝わっていますが、この 英文のディティールがよくわかりません。 板の4分の1のWIDTHのトラックがレコメンドだといっているのですか、、 結局、自分は向こうのレコメンドしているサイズを購入しているって事 な気がするのですが、、違うんでしょうか。。 in width and a deck that is 7.88" in width then trucks that are 8.00 in width so they will work just fine with both decks. 自分も、7.88のデッキとトラックの8を買ったんですが。。 サイズがあっていないような、、気がする。。と最初に連絡したんですが、自分の翻訳勘違いでしょうか。。

• 英文の文法的な説明と翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

英文の文法的な説明と翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 1.When we go on or into a train that will take us somewhere,we call it going aboard. 2.What we read in this book has to do with words. 1のwhenはともかく、2のwhatはなぜ文頭にきているのか、などよくわかりません。 whatが文頭にくるのは、疑問文か感嘆文だけと聞いたのですが・・・。

• 翻訳お願いします(__)

the other side of remebering is,of course,forgetting,which we discuss after having dealt thoroughly with short-term and long-term memory. finally,we consider aspects of memory in everyday life. more specifically,we discuss autobiographical memory(the story of our lives)and eyewitness testimony(can we believe what eyewitnesses to a crime say they have seen and heard?) 翻訳お願いします(__)

• 英文翻訳をお願いいたします。

The greatest source of conflict was the 1917 Balfour Declaration, a letter from the British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, stating that: "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object ..." Balfour wrote a memorandum from the 1919 Paris Peace Conference in which he noted that: " ... the literal fulfilment of all our [the Allies] declarations is impossible, partly because they are incompatible with each other and partly because they are incompatible with facts ..." Although, in his view, the Allies had implicitly rejected the Sykes–Picot agreement by adopting the system of League of Nations mandates, which allowed for no annexations, trade preferences, or other advantages, Balfour declared that: "The four Great Powers are committed to Zionism. And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land". Eighty-five years later, in a 2002 interview with New Statesman, British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw observed "A lot of the problems we are having to deal with now, I have to deal with now, are a consequence of our colonial past. ... The Balfour Declaration and the contradictory assurances which were being given to Palestinians in private at the same time as they were being given to the Israelis—again, an interesting history for us but not an entirely honourable one."

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

どなたか英文を翻訳していただける方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 I hinted at the end of chapter 1 that while some people consider theory to be a mystification of practice, rather than a tool for disseminating or supporting it, I believe that theories help us to appreciate our practice with more depth and resonance. Ultimately, your response to what we've outlined in this book might be to suggest a theory of your own, based on your own thinking and experience - as some of the practitioners we've interviewed do. But be careful in supported by empirical evidence. The next stage is to work out how you can put your own informed opinions to the test and turn them into a sound theory. Finally, remember that this book is by no means the last word on anything. We hope to have last word on anything. We hope to have whetted your appetite to look at visual communication in more detail, and pointed you in the direction of alternative sources that will extend your knowledge even further.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんでオックスフォードの靴ををオーダーしたのですが、先日以下のメールがきました。多分どこか間違って出来上がったとのことだと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We have received your Oxford shoes today and we have noticed a minor defect in the leather. The leather on the toe box of the right boot has a slight wrinkled pattern. I have provided you with picture to help you understand the situation. Please let us know if this is acceptable or if you would like them remade. Keep in mind that a remake would take another 10 to 12 weeks to be completed. それとそのままでいいので送ってほしいとの英文の作成も教えてほしいです。

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot: